What's new

Featured Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record BBC has confirmed this also, HZ predictably denied it, but seems like IDF got the message that HZ will get involved in a ground invasion.

Hezbollah denies firing rockets from southern Lebanon towards Israel

The arrests are just for show, probably planned just like the refugees firing the rockets. Explains how the arrests happened so quick, HZ themselves probably planned it

But yeah this is a direct warning shot from HZ

Hamas armed fires 90 rockets at Ashkelon and Ashdod moments ago in response to continued targeting of civilians in Gaza.

It’s a calculated move. If Israel doesn’t respond, Hamas will start launching from Lebanon. If Israel does respond, any civilian casualty will definitely bring Hezbollah into play?

Hezbollah will enter the war without a clear strategic objective. There is no strategic objective for them at the moment to enter into the war. Israel could fight two fronts and would use it as opportunity to strike strategic assets of Hezbollah and would not do ground invasion. I would not look too much into it.

Major barrage outbound Gaza on AJ/Ruptly LS

Some break time.

E0NOwzAX0AA82z1.jpeg

"Shalom! I was expecting more settlements. Instead I got rockets."

Gaza Health Ministry: 103 martyrs, 27 of them children, 11 women, and 580 injuries of varying conditions.

Hezbollah will enter the war without a clear strategic objective. There is no strategic objective for them at the moment to enter into the war. Israel could fight two fronts and would use it as opportunity to strike strategic assets of Hezbollah and would not do ground invasion. I would not look too much into it.

You are telling me that after nearly three days of fighting, with Israel being at the possible beginning of a ground campaign against Hamas, that supposedly an uncontrollable amateur group in southern Lebanon suddenly gets the idea of firing rockets to Israel?

Nah. We should look very much into it. It's arguably the most important development in the conflict.

You are telling me that after nearly three days of fighting, with Israel being at the possible beginning of a ground campaign against Hamas, that supposedly an uncontrollable amateur group in southern Lebanon suddenly gets the idea of firing rockets to Israel?

Nah. We should look very much into it. It's arguably the most important development in the conflict.
I mean, it's not impossible for Palestinians doing this to manufacture an incident between Hezb and the zionists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom