What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Unexploded Badr-3 rockets of PIJ which fell inside Gaza:

j1.jpg
j2.jpg

3434233ure.JPG

But some of them exploded killing locals.

Zionist are animals and they will not stop !
They are not allowed to pray. They are not settlers but religious Jews who wish to visit their holiest site in Judaism
Hamas achieved nothing. Jews are back in Al Aqsa Mosque today. They can still evict Palestinians in Sheikh Jarrah Neighborhood as per Israeli Supreme Court orders. What are the achievements?

People here are posting selective buildings to show how poor Israelis are.
so thats a good justificaiton for showing selective photos of California to make it look poor when its not? shame on u bro, u cant think for yourself.
Iran kills sunni Muslims and tries to paint them all as ISIS too.
This smells 100% like your insecurities.

Last edited:
Where is the genocide?
can you open your dictionary or college textbook and READ the definition of genocide? this is a stupid question, cuz you're hiding your pro-Israel bias with it.
Hamas achieved nothing. Jews are back in Al Aqsa Mosque today.
i am strongly suspecting you are not who you claim to be- you already said u visited Israel before then you changed and said u havent visited there, now you're clearly siding with Israel in the past conflict - u must be a spy or work in cyber intelligence of some western aligned country.

can you open your dictionary or college textbook and READ the definition of genocide? this is a stupid question, cuz you're hiding your pro-Israel bias with it.
Genocide is systematic murder of ethnic religious group. That what was done by Assad and Iran in Syria. And you support this genocide.

Where are the useless Muslim Americans who voted for Biden? The claim ‘giving Israel means to defend itself’ stands for giving Israel the means to commit mass murder, genocide, land grab, and ethnic cleansing against the Palestinian people.

i am strongly suspecting you are not who you claim to be- you already said u visited Israel before then you changed and said u havent visited there, now you're clearly siding with Israel in the past conflict - u must be a spy or work in cyber intelligence of some western aligned country.
Check the news. Jews are back in Al Aqsa Mosque today

Clashes at Sheikh Jarrah neighborhood have reappeared yesterday.

So I ask you again where is Hamas victory in all that?
Genocide is systematic murder of ethnic religious group. That what was done by Assad and Iran in Syria. And you support this genocide.
Newsflash. Muslims have killed more Muslims than Jews.

I need to learn about the concept of gentiles...is it possible for you to explain the following:

1. Is it TRUE that ALL non-Jews are considered gentiles?
2. Do gentiles considered less than equal to Jews?
3. Gentile life is less worthy as compared to Jews?

I am asking you this because on this forum YOU should have better knowledge on this topic than others...

The claim ‘giving Israel means to defend itself’
Israel has no right to defend its illegal settlements in occupied West Bank but it has all the right to defend its civilian population from Hamas rockets.
@500 @sammuel @Beny Karachun
1. Is it TRUE that ALL non-Jews are considered gentiles?
Yes. Just like all non Muslims are considered Kafir

2. Do gentiles considered less than equal to Jews?
No

3. Gentile life is less worthy as compared to Jews?
Again No. Israeli Arabs have same rights as Israeli Jews

Question: Is it TRUE that ALL non-Jews are considered gentiles?

Answer: Yes. Just like all non Muslims are considered Kafir

Question: Do gentiles considered less than equal to Jews?
Answer: No

Question: Gentile life is less worthy as compared to Jews?

Answer: Again No. Israeli Arabs have same rights as Israeli Jews

I will wait for @500 to answer and yet again you have this "bad habit" of providing "no references" in your responses. I appreciate the hard work and stamina it takes for you to jump around on so many threads and give your useless responses...with me you do not have to jump around...take a deep breath relax now (if possible) give me some links to support your answers.

They are not allowed to pray. They are not settlers but religious Jews who wish to visit their holiest site in Judaism

Hamas achieved nothing. Jews are back in Al Aqsa Mosque today. They can still evict Palestinians in Sheikh Jarrah Neighborhood as per Israeli Supreme Court orders. What are the achievements?

You're just arguing for the sake of arguing. Here is the Israeli authorities banning the far-right Jewish extremists from visiting Al-Aqsa Mosque's compound. It wasn't liking this before the last conflict that ended on Friday. Israeli far-right extremists were invading the mosque and the Israeli police were suppressing the Muslims who reacted to it. The Israeli authorities were also looking at the other way and weren't taking action. This time they did, and they did because of the Palestinian resistance starting a war as a result of the Israeli transgressions and also Palestinians in East Jerusalem resisting the far-right extremists' constant provocations and their Israeli police backers.

" In an attempt to avoid further confrontations, Israeli authorities have banned access by Jewish visitors to the Temple Mount for the time being. Many Palestinians view the visits as a provocation, while Jews say they are exercising their right to visit Judaism’s most holy place, even though Israel does not allow Jews to pray there. "

Now, stop being a pest and quit always throwing around arguments that don't make sense. The Palestinian resistance in Gaza has given Israeli a bloody nose - one that the Israelis never experienced before. You had 75% of Israelis who found themselves back and forth in/from shelters. You had the whole of Southern Israel finding themselves at the mercy of the Palestinian resistance and who pleaded to their murderous and apartheid government to bring the war to a close, so they can have a normal life. Every objective observer can see that the Palestinian resistance won in the recent conflict. You can't score a victory in PDF when the Israeli occupation forces were shit scared of going to Gaza or they were just running to bomb shelters as soon as they heard the sound. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom