What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Yes, indeed. I read fair bit on the Hezbollah and their military capability. They sucked in IDF units and then either wiped them out or captured them - using them to pawn for their men. Israel treads very caustiously with them and that is the reason you see Israeli's placing Iran top on their list of enemies. They know that Hezbullah are a Iranian financed and trained outfit.

@Bahram Esfandiari as your countrymen. I have never been sectarian. In fact I despise them more then the zionists.

Unfortunately tho Israel doesn't tread cautiously with them they landed over 100k strikes unprovoked on hezbollah in the last few years and didn't even do that to Hamas ever.. They actully tread more careful with Hamas after being in war with them what is it like 4 wars since the last 13 years.. They know very well Hamas always has red-lines and will react against any provocations.. Hamas is like a honey badger that has very bad temper Israel knows them inside and out

Last edited:
Ismail Haniyeh, head of the political bureau of Hamas, in a press statement reached Sawt al-Aqsa radio: What is happening in the West Bank is an affirmation of the vitality of our people and their ability to face challenges,
Two dead and 8 wounded in the mortar bombardment of Eshkol

Last edited:
German Chancellor Angela Merkel stresses "solidarity" with Israel in call with Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu, as death toll from Israeli strikes in besieged Gaza tops 200
E1l-xn7XMAErmqH

When you look carefully at the photo, you see the shadows of the past.
I met with Angela Merkel twice in 2015 and 2017 during the annual "Day Of the Open Doors in the Chancellery". It is disgusting that Merkel supported Israeli crimes...

Every year in Berlin in August there is a "Day Of The Open Doors in the Chancellery" (Tag Der Offenen Tur in Kanzleramt)--access is open to public and German Chancellor personally meets the crowd of visitors.

So any of you guys can come to Berlin in August during the annual "Day Of The Open Doors" and personaly meet Angela Merkel and tell her everything you think of her after she supported Child Murdering Israel in this criminal war against the Palestinian people....

Last edited:
I regard Turkey really high BUT they didn't do s*** when Gaza Aid Fotilla is raided by Israel do not expect high from them against Israel:

"Judgement day will not come until the Muslims fight the Jews. The Muslims will kill the Jews and the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees. The rocks and trees will cry out Oh Muslim, oh faithful servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me. Come and kill him."

Their time of tyranny is coming to an end soon Inshallah!!!
They have been exposed for the cowards they are hiding behind High tech tanks, aircraft and ships. Hamas has given them back 0.01% of what they inflict on the Palestinians, and they're already squealing like swines!

I met with Angela Merkel twice in 2015 and 2017 during the annual "Day Of the Open Doors in the Chancellery". It is disgusting that Merkel supported Israeli crimes...

Every year in Berlin in August there is a "Day Of The Open Doors in the Chancellery" (Tag Der Offenen Tur in Kanzleramt)--access is open for public and German Chancellor personally meets the crowd of visitors.

So any of you guys can come to Berlin in August during the annual "Day Of The Open Doors" and personaly meet Angela Merkel and tell her everything you think of her after she supported Child Murdering Israel in this criminal war against the Palestinian people....
These politicians all know. They just won’t do anything because they are Zionist puppets.

Two questions regarding the Palestinian strategy

1) Why did they not fire the 3500 approx missiles in a concentrated nearby area? Instead of targeting Tel Aviv and giving ample time to iron dome to calculate the trajectory and intercept, why not concentrate this entire force on a nearby town (Ashklon/ Ashdod/ BeerSheeva etc, i might have mis spelled some of the names). Imagine the damage that it could have inflicted on a small town, would have virtually made it inhabitable! Or a nearby military depot/ air base etc.

2) Why cant the Palestinians blow up the wall erected by Israelis in Gaza with their missiles? Do they not want to? What purpose/ advantage does it serve? Just send a salvo of missiles nearby, blow up the wall and send your commandos from the breached section to Israeli mainland!

Having said that, the biggest success of Hamas has been the psychological battle! They have snatched the peace of zionists, if it prolongs, who will be the loser? Why would anyone want to live in a place where missiles are being fired daily and 10% cant be intercepted! Who would want to raise their children in such a place when European and American doors are open for you?

Back
Top Bottom