What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

~

Updates from this morning.

There has been a significant decrease in the number of rockets fired into Israel .

Could this point to a coming ceasefire ?

~

there are claims by resistance fighters and certain israeli independant twitter handles that a merkava tank being transported to the horder with gaza has been hit by a rocket in ahskelon, there's also a video. I had an hour long debate with a diehard zionist israeli on reddit over this matter and by the looks of it, i won. Proved that there's no way the fuel tank of the carrier caught fire or that the tank experienced malfunctioning. Can anyone provide further info regsrding this?

there are claims by resistance fighters and certain israeli independant twitter handles that a merkava tank being transported to the horder with gaza has been hit by a rocket in ahskelon, there's also a video. I had an hour long debate with a diehard zionist israeli on reddit over this matter and by the looks of it, i won. Proved that there's no way the fuel tank of the carrier caught fire or that the tank experienced malfunctioning. Can anyone provide further info regsrding this?

I haven't seen much reports about this sis.

a lesson for our weak daft Muslims in the believe Biden would be better for us. there was never a real difference between trump and Biden support for the Jews , trump banned you Somalis , and others. Biden is over looking now attack on our religion and believers,

uncle joe too busy feeling up kids and self confessed zionist

Back
Top Bottom