What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

Ma **** we ain’t talking about Syria we talking about your people. Stop twisting shit around like your spokesperson. That shit could work with Americans and Co and not us.
Everything is relative. In order to judge how Israel fights against insurgency u need to check:

How Russia was fighting in Chechnya.
How Pakistan was fighting in Bangladesh.
How US coalition was fighting in Mosul and Raqqa.
How Iran was fighting in Syria

Everything is relative. In order to judge how Israel fights against insurgency u need to check:

You have tried several times to deflect the topic without much success.
The key element of this conflict was to set a red-line.. A taste that the end could be near if it doesn't play by the books. The fall of Jerusalem could occur there is no power on earth that can hinder that even if an slight push from the outside came for it.

One of the good things is that the jews were inflately overrated on this board good riddance I won't be hearing that anymore because I was trying to explain to my fellow PDF think tanks that Israel was not of concern militarily for the last 2-3 years. I explained to them why but they refused to understand. This was a demonstration.

I said Israel could only defeat Lebanon in the entire region of all the state actors and it shows that I was right all along. Because I observe closely and never buy into hype or anything of that sort when I am looking at conventional means.

Nobody would chose Syria that has been thru 10 years war over Israel 3 yrs ago but I did cynically and I didn't chose Syria over them for biased reasons but from a pragmatic point of view. I understood Israel's weaknesses and weaponry systems etc etc and I basically saw it as for what it was.

Get with the program guys and let me not see you slipping again

Abolustely this..

the Gaza/Warsaw ghetto has little means of defending himself against zionist aggression

That Ghetto managed to render the Iron Dome obsolote knew how to beat it.. Had thousands of tunnel systems and were actully firing from beneath the earth. They studied their opponents and knew exactly how to hit them and where to hit them.. They ravaged Israeli cities and putting them in shelters in the act of showchasing abilities way above what people assumed of them. Their intelligence gathering was also second to none knew where the entire command center lived and gave them threat on Telegram with targetting their homes in tit for tat

"In order to judge how Israel fights against insurgency u need to check" ...

You only had to remind us of France in Algeria

the Zionist are predictable:

cynical, ignorant, without shame ... and always whining because the world don't love them

I was trying to explain to my fellow PDF think tanks that Israel was not of concern militarily for the last 2-3 years. I explained to them why but they refused to understand.

May be the reasoning behind their hesitance in accepting your opinion stems out of concerns on "what will the regional muslim countries will do if US forces get involved in support of Israel"...

And / OR

The history of Muslim world being silent (militarily) in the past in instances of Israeli aggression toward Palestine...and any other surrounding muslim country ... again being US in full support in the back ground.

May be the reasoning behind their hesitance in accepting your opinion stems out of concerns on "what will the regional muslim countries will do if US forces get involved in support of Israel"...

And / OR

The history of Muslim world being silent (militarily) in the past in instances of Israeli aggression toward Palestine...

No it was not because of that.. They are geninuely not well versed in conventional warfare dynamics and know how. They thought ISRAEL by itself was superpower?:rofl:

I was trying to reason with them and telling them to not look at tiny Israel at all but what lays beyond it and even @The SC started to refer Israel for Usrael but they didn't get the gist. Very thick headed and lack of any understanding or reasoning whatsoever.

Israel can't fight any wars in that territory forget about a unified and all that but single 1v1 wars Israel can only overcome Lebanon in the entire region.

These peasants never considered NATO or the US as the major deterence but they came in here thinking that tiny Israel was a superpower or able to win wars in this modern times thinking this is 60-70 years ago..

Israel can't fight any wars in that territory forget about a unified and all that but single 1v1 wars Israel can only overcome Lebanon in the entire region.

Here is a "fundamental flaw" in my opinion in your argument...you cannot separate US support (the way things stands at present) to Israel IF it sees an existential threat to it...just give me one reason WHY US will not get involved...?

Now if you do the analysis with this equation: 1 (muslim country or a block) Vs. 1 (Israel) + (US support) and present your thoughts then I am all ears...

Here is a "fundamental flaw" in my opinion in your argument...you cannot separate US support (the way things stands at present) to Israel IF it sees an existential threat to it...just give me one reason WHY US will not get involved...

Now if you do the analysis with this equation: 1 (muslim country or a block) Vs. 1 (Israel) + (US support) and present your thoughts then I am all ears...

Look brother I never denied US involvement but the once who were overinflating it were not considering US involvement at all but Israel herself.. You see what I mean and I was the one telling them to look for what is behind it but they were only looking at Israel? Stupidity and Honestly I have no idea why this forum tolerates idiotic spamming and they were derailing many threads with that stuff and we should let people with know how to actually populate the forum @Philip the Arab @The SC @Mohamed Bin Tughlaq @Indos @Hakikat ve Hikmet @Hassan Al-Somal etc etc..

Last edited:
OFF TOPIC: Since most of my respected fellow PDFians watch this thread, I just came to know that Saudia Arabia (SA) have updated their traffic billboards to remove "Muslims Only" text from them (see below):

Before:
1621880271654.png

After:
1621880392476.png

Got these images from the video below:
Crown Prince MBS changes 'Muslims only'signs of Haram at Madina Roza e Rasool (SAW)

What is going on? IF this is ALL true then NOW non muslims will be allowed to enter Madinah!
Look brother I never denied US involvement but the once who were overinflating it were not considering US involvement at all but Israel herself.. You see what I mean

Yes, if that is the assumption then things might be quite different ...

Last edited:
OFF TOPIC: Since most of my respected fellow PDFians watch this thread, I just came to know the Saudia Arabia (SA) have updated their traffic billboards to remove "Muslims Only" text from them (see below):

Before:
View attachment 747003

After:
View attachment 747004

I was trying myself to explain to them that Israel's chances was only limited to it's airforce which technically can be taken out of air by most state-actors beyond that stage Israel has nothing to offer on the table? It's cities can be flattened from the outside..

What are they gonna do from there on release the HULK? they will have to prepare for conventional engagement against equally armed ground forces, more battle hardened and more numerous then them. This is not some comicbook fairytale where you can walk thru someone or MCU fight scenes to put it short Israel will get grinded down in max 2-3 years time and that is 1vs1 scenarios

Translation: USA wants to reward Hamas for missile launching and kill Israeli civilian, creating a Palestinian state.

USA wants to unstabilize even more the zone.

In my opinion, Israel must treat Palestine like USA treated Japan after WWII, giving them everything but military.

Unlike the Japanese emperor, the Palestinians are people who won't easily give up. Besides, in Japan, they were not facing a land loss. No settlers were coming to their land and taking it over. Nobody placed them in an open air prison.
the Gaza/Warsaw ghetto has little means of defending himself against zionist aggression

Now, tell us the Palestinians in Gaza can't defend themselves.

OFF TOPIC: Since most of my respected fellow PDFians watch this thread, I just came to know that Saudia Arabia (SA) have updated their traffic billboards to remove "Muslims Only" text from them (see below):

Before:
View attachment 747003

After:
View attachment 747004

Got these images from the video below:
Crown Prince MBS changes 'Muslims only'signs of Haram at Madina Roza e Rasool (SAW)

What is going on? IF this is ALL true then NOW muslims are allowed to enter Madinah!

Dajjal will come all the way to gates of Makkah and Medina

Back
Top Bottom