What's new

Israel-Palestinian Conflict Resurgence 2021: Al-Aqsa attacks, riots, rockets, military clashes and Jerusalem conflict 2v

It is actully the minimal loss as possible. Gaza has 2 million population.. lossing that much is minimal but sad that 200 should even die at the first place

Look at this artistic art
E1lk2PxVkAQfFZ0
If one was your son or mother....would you say the same.

Allah says he would see the kabah destroyed than a single Muslim life lost.

Sad you think it's minimal. For me it's kabah destroyed 200 time.

Please re-adjust your compass

If one was your son or mother....would you say the same.

Allah says he would see the kabah destroyed than a single Muslim life lost.

Sad you think it's minimal. For me it's kabah destroyed 200 time.

Please re-adjust your compass

6-7 billion will die in WW3 now that is casualities..

--------------------------------------
@Falcon29 Continue your work here we need constant updates

@LeGenD locking that thread just makes matters worse can you please re-consider and re-open it as soon as possible.. and emerge this thread with that once you open it.. THanks in advance..

@PakSword @waz

Don’t let them fool you into thinking that this started with Hamas rockets, this started with the Israeli occupation

Attachments

• 6a00d83451bab869e200e55012ecc08833-800wi.jpg
    6a00d83451bab869e200e55012ecc08833-800wi.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 60
Posts of No-value/off-topic
@Mohamed Bin Tughlaq @Titanium100

I am giving some time for moderators to clean up thread and thread ban the provacuaters. I will be back soon to provide updates inshallah.
WAW, the imam of the forum has spoken..You always show up after, a thread is created..and like to take over..typical middle eastern Arab’s trait…

The Washington Post: The Biden administration approves $ 735 million in arms sales to Israel

@LeGenD locking that thread just makes matters worse can you please re-consider and re-open it as soon as possible.. and emerge this thread with that once you open it.. THanks in advance..

@PakSword @waz
You may continue to post updates in this thread and ignore everything else. Threads can be merged (no issue).

Previous thread is a mess lately.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom