What's new

Israel offers Al-Sisi $80 million support for his presidential campaign

The assistance we offered came directly to the Egyptian people.

Whether Sisi runs for president or not, it is only the Egyptian people who will remain forever.

What do you mean it came 'directly to the people'? And he already announced he is running for the presidency.

Still haven't given a rebuttal....
I usually don't take you seriously, what you write or post is mostly trash. I sometimes choose to reply and sometimes not, it depends on the degree of post's trashiness.

You know, the problem here is that you don't get it, you lie or post false news, and when you get challenged and encountered, you resort again to lying and posting other false news. I don't know who's is the lunatic who doesn't end up hating MB and Hamas even more after knowing you and your likes.:crazy:

Israel is the only country on the planet without clearly defined borders. So much for legal

That's a great point which I always bring up and people ignore it.

I usually don't take you seriously, what you write or post is mostly trash. I sometimes choose to reply and sometimes not, it depends on the degree of post's trashiness.

You know, the problem here is that you don't get it, you lie or post false news, and when you get challenged and encountered, you resort again to lying and posting other false news. I don't know who's is the lunatic who doesn't end up hating MB and Hamas even more after knowing you and your likes.:crazy:

This isn't about the MB, why do you always make that assumption?

Israel must be very please at El Sissi.

Closing the Gaza borders, bombing Sinai to move al qaeda elements away from Tel Aviv, cleaning Pally refugees and killing his own people. Obvious! Israel needs someone who can defend the Joows.

You know, David Ben Gurion once said "Arab leaders are the first priority to the safeguard of Israel". :P

Like when they say they love Assad and bomb Assad?

No links, i suspect more and more Hazzy to be one of the MOSSAD trolls here putting news without links

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom