What's new

Israel National Anthem

it resembles with indian song.....

it was ripped off by anu malik (who is notorious for such feats) for his song mera desh mera man.......

@Pakistani Nationalist, the words are jana gana mana..

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Is there a female version of this anthem somewhere?

Last edited by a moderator:
I know some Arab jews from Yemeni and Kuwaiti who were famous singers both in Yemen and "Israel".

Ofrah Hazza, Golan, Kuwaiti Brothers

Ofrah Hazaa is dead now and i am not sure about Golan. Both of them sang songs praising Yemen in songs even after moving to "Israel".

Also if i am not mistaken there is a street in Israel named "Kuwaiti Brothers" This was the name of a band of Kuwaiti brothers in Kuwait who moved to "Israel" after the state was "established".

A simple search will get you some of their songs on youtube i have some songs in my favorites of youtube but a bit busy now to post them :D

I know some Arab jews from Yemeni and Kuwaiti who were famous singers both in Yemen and "Israel".

Ofrah Hazza, Golan, Kuwaiti Brothers

Ofrah Hazaa is dead now and i am not sure about Golan. Both of them sang songs praising Yemen in songs even after moving to "Israel".

Also if i am not mistaken there is a street in Israel named "Kuwaiti Brothers" This was the name of a band of Kuwaiti brothers in Kuwait who moved to "Israel" after the state was "established".

A simple search will get you some of their songs on youtube i have some songs in my favorites of youtube but a bit busy now to post them :D

I know of Ofra and have heard a few songs of hers. Just dont get it, why many of the people like her voice so much. For sure she was better than many of the hollywood bimbos but IMHO she was overrated

WOW ... this means they will NEVER be able to find a free land, unless they change words of their anthem. Anthem perpetuates the struggle...!!! This would be very well in-line with prophecies for jewish scriptures:-

Isaiah:1:4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the LORD, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

Isaiah:1:30 For ye shall be as an oak whose leaf fadeth, and as a garden that hath no water.

=
=
=

Hatikva (Israel's national anthem) - English Lyrics

As long as deep in the heart,
The soul of a Jew yearns,
And towards the East, forward (*)
To Zion, an eye looks
Our hope will not be lost,
The hope of two thousand years,
To be a free nation in our land,
The land of Zion and Jerusalem.
=
=
(*)As per islamic scriptures, israel's demise will come from EAST,,,
Abd Allah ibn al-Harith ibn Juz al-Zubaydi said, The Prophet said, A
people will come out of the East who will pave the way for the Mahdi. (Ibn
Majah.)

Tamman in his Fawaid and Ibn Athaqir relate from Abdullah Ibn Amr that he said: A CHILD OF HASSAN [THE MAHDI (AS)] will appear from the east, and even if mountains stand against him, he will crush them and use those mountains as roads.

=
=
Allama Iqbal:-
Mera Watan Wohi Toe Hay:-

Wehdat kee ley suni thi
Dunya ney jiss medan sey
Meer-e-arab ko aai
Thandhi hawa jehaan sey
(This is based on hadees, winds from EAST)

Mera watan wohi hai
Mera watan wohi hai

Back
Top Bottom