What's new

Israel may use phosphorous shell in Gaza

Using these phosphorous shells, Israel is practically shoving Palestianians in the oven and baking them. Shame!

WTF? PRC killed so many of its own people since the days of Mao and until today, and you dare to preach Israel although the latter do what ever it can to minimise the casualties among civilians? Do your security forces adopt the same approach when hurting and shooting civilians in Tibet and Xinjiang?

WTF? PRC killed so many of its own people since the days of Mao and until today, and you dare to preach Israel although the latter do what ever it can to minimise the casualties among civilians? Do your security forces adopt the same approach when hurting and shooting civilians in Tibet and Xinjiang?

SinoChallenger ... i leave it to you ... answer him ;)

SinoChallenger ... i leave it to you ... answer him ;)

Israel do whatever is possible and reasonable to minimise casualties among civilians. However, that cannot be entirely avoided when Hamas use them as human shields and hide his people and weaponry in schools and hospitals, and want as many civilians killed so international pressure stop Israel from destroying Hamas terror capabilities.

Israel do whatever is possible and reasonable to minimise casualties among civilians. However, that cannot be entirely avoided when Hamas use them as human shields and hide his people and weaponry in schools and hospitals, and want as many civilians killed so international pressure stop Israel from destroying Hamas terror capabilities.

i am waiting for answers! :coffee:

I love it when Israelis' arguments are ALWAYS. "You are worse"... LoL shows how even they know they are the bad guys but either living in selective denial or the usual "They had it coming" mentality.

And not to forget their classic 1 :"ur facts r distorted" when they dont have anything else to say.

At least they leave in their own land.

Ok we get what u r TRYING to say now go n visit other threads too,i recommend members club,it'll do u good :cheers:

At least they leave in their own land.

So both of us live in our land, thanks for clarifying it, I am sure the Chinese needed to know that their country is internationally recognised

And not to forget their classic 1 :"ur facts r distorted" when they dont have anything else to say.

Or when your facts are distorted (and usually they are)....

yes !!! he did now !!!:lol:

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

What happened to the good old days in pdf? where it was just indians and pakistanis abusing each other?

i miss them :cry:

what you mean?

So both of us live in our land, thanks for clarifying it, I am sure the Chinese needed to know that their country is internationally recognised

Huh? I'm pretty sure China has also recognized Israel as a country.

What happened to the good old days in pdf? where it was just indians and pakistanis abusing each other?

i miss them :cry:

Throw out a few insults and watch the show. I'd admit there were some threads that made my ribs sore.

Back
Top Bottom