What's new

Israel launches comm satellite from Kazakhstan

So what? :what: Israel isn't the only one which had the capability of doing such monitor. Now Turkey is going to have something similar in the next two years, so is the UAE among the others.
Not just the iranians brother, but us all. Infact the way it is going it seems that iran benefits more from the actions or israhell, and vise versa. And we think that they are enemies.

Price eh. lol
I am emailing you my papers, have my Saudi citizenship ready.

HIS : \?
With this satellite, we'll be able to see what colour Iranigirl paints his toenails.

Is she pretty? :omghaha: :rofl:

With the Retaliation of Israel

Iran Going to Launch a Bunch of Satellites using their own Qaher Aircraft

I am surprised that Kazakhstan which is under heavy Russian influence would allow a key NATO ally such as Israel to launch their satellite from their country?

Especially when the Russians usually use Kazakhstan as a launching pad.

What is going on?

No, I don't remember the details I read years ago. Is there some kind of international cooperation going on? I vaguely remember EU launching satellites from Kazakhstan too so that might be the answer.

I am surprised that Kazakhstan which is under heavy Russian influence would allow a key NATO ally such as Israel to launch their satellite from their country?

What is going on?

No, I don't remember the details I read years ago. Is there some kind of international cooperation going on? I vaguely remember EU launching satellites from Kazakhstan too so that might be the answer.
It is because of Azerbaijan/Turkey's influence in central asia. As you know Azerbaijan and Israel are very close, and both have common enemy which is Iran.

It is because of Azerbaijan/Turkey's influence in central asia. As you know Azerbaijan and Israel is very close, and both have common enemy which is Iran.

I don't know anything about that. Kazakhstan and the other "stans" in Central Asia are barely noticeable in the news and you rarely hear anything from those dictatorships. All I know is that they are under heavy Russian influence in nearly every aspect.

What is going on?

Yes it's all about international co-operation. even USA itself uses Russian rockets to send human and other things in space. So this should not be surprise news.

What is going on?

It's all business bro.

I don't know anything about that. Kazakhstan and the other "stans" in Central Asia are barely noticeable in the news and you rarely hear anything from those dictatorships. All I know is that they are under heavy Russian influence in nearly every aspect.

Especially Kazakhstan and Kirgizstan have very close ties to Azerbaijan and Turkey. In return, Azerbaijan has very close relations to Israel. I have to say Turkemistan and Uzbekistan is less Turkic orientated for now. If you google Turkic summit you will find articles and reports of recent meeting. That is, if you want to know more.

USSR built the world's first and largest cosmodrome in the Kazakh steppe. And now Russia leases it from Kazakhstan. But by 2030, it is planned that 90% of launches will be from Vostochnyi (East) cosmodrom which is under construction now.

Takim obrazom, posle 2030 goda chto vy planiruyete delati s kosmodroma Baykonur? Kazakhstan ne imeyet svoyey sobstvennoy kosmicheskoy otrasli.

What is going on?

Baikonur cosmodrome is one of its kind facility around the world. USSR invested very heavily in the facilities for space launches there, making it the most viable launch center at least in this part of the world. Not to mention orbital considerations and positioning of satellites.

What is going on?

This is not surprising. Russia - absolute leader in the number of launches in the world. Almost all countries of the world use Russian rockets, engines, cargo ships and manned vehicles. This is a normal process and brings considerable profit and allows Russia to develop new space-based systems.

@Yzd Khalifa I really like to know if your a Saudi prince or not.:P

just tell us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom