What's new

Israel launches air raids on Gaza Strip

Mandalorian_CA

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Israeli air raids on Gaza come after Palestinians in besieged enclave sent incendiary balloons into southern Israel.

Explosions in Gaza City as Israeli forces attack the Palestinian enclave early on June 16 [Mahmud Hams/AFP]

Explosions in Gaza City as Israeli forces attack the Palestinian enclave early on June 16 [Mahmud Hams/AFP]
15 Jun 2021
|
Updated:
an hour ago
The Israeli air force launched air raids on the Gaza Strip early on Wednesday after Palestinians in the besieged enclave sent incendiary balloons into southern Israel, Israel’s military and witnesses in Gaza said.
In a statement, the Israeli army said it attacked Hamas compounds and that it was “ready for all scenarios, including renewed fighting in the face of continued terrorist acts emanating from Gaza”. It added that the raids were a response to the launching of the balloons, which the Israeli fire brigade reported caused 20 fires in open fields in communities near the Gaza border.
KEEP READING
Gaza: Protests against Israeli far-right march through JerusalemFrom Sheikh Jarrah to Gaza: Journalism under apartheidTrauma and mental health in GazaGaza: The families left behind
It was not immediately clear if there were casualties in Gaza as a result of the bombings.
Palestinian sources told the AFP news agency that the raids targeted at least one site east of the southern city of Khan Younes. A Hamas spokesman, confirming the Israeli attacks, told the Reuters news agency that Palestinians would continue to pursue their “brave resistance and defend their rights and sacred sites” in Jerusalem.
The air raids mark the first major flare-up between Israel and Gaza since a ceasefire on May 21 ended Israel’s 11-day assault on the territory, which killed 256 Palestinians, including 66 children, according to Gaza authorities. Twelve people in Israel were also killed by rockets fired from the enclave.

~

A bunch of fanatics rule Gaza and this is the results.

I doubt that the population in Gaza is interested in resuming the mutual blows with Israel , but it is not like anyone in Hamas asks them.

There is no way someone in Gaza can voice a different opinion , they are hostages in the hands of Hamas , who did little to improve their conditions since they took over in 2006 , killing all opposition ( not just literally ) in Gaza.

They continue with the same policy they started in 1993 after the Oslo accord , when ever there was a progress in the peace talks they reacted by blowing things up ( mainly buses with civilians )

It would be advised for people that comment here to read what this movement is all about before commenting , and what is Hamas vision for a " bright future " for the Palestinians and Israelis .

Last edited:
~

I doubt that the population in Gaza is interested in resuming the mutual blows with Israel , but it is not like anyone in Hamas asks them.

There is no way someone in Gaza can voice a different opinion , they are hostages in the hands of Hamas , who did little to improve their conditions since they took over in 2006 , killing all opposition ( not just literally ) in Gaza.

They continue with the same policy they started in 1993 after the Oslo accord , when ever there was a progress in the peace talks they reacted by blowing things up ( mainly buses with civilians )

It would be advised for people that comment here to read what this movement is all about before commenting , and what is Hamas vision for a " bright future " for the Palestinians and Israelis .

you are absolutely spot on. The terrorist regime of Hamas needs to end. The Palestine people in Gaza face power outages, food shortage, lack of basic services, good sewer and more like that. But Hamas fires thousands of rockets at Israeli cities, build huge tunnel complexes, which cost millions. O, and their leadership lives in wealth in other Arab states. So, anyone who says Hamas is there for the Palestine people, is a liar, and ignores the truth.

you are absolutely spot on. The terrorist regime of Hamas needs to end. The Palestine people in Gaza face power outages, food shortage, lack of basic services, good sewer and more like that. But Hamas fires thousands of rockets at Israeli cities, build huge tunnel complexes, which cost millions. O, and their leadership lives in wealth in other Arab states. So, anyone who says Hamas is there for the Palestine people, is a liar, and ignores the truth.

The Palestinian people in Gaza are resisting an occupier who came from Europe, America, and other parts of the world and took over their land while hiding behind a bogus statement in their religious book that "God had given them the land". Where have they been in the past 2000 years if God has given them the land? What a religious nonsense.

Europe killed 6 million of their own white people, and then exported the rest of those (white Jewish) people to Palestine and made the Palestinian people to pay for a crime that they have nothing to do with.

Now, spare us your hasbara nonsense that "anyone who says Hamas is there for the Palestine people, is a liar, and ignores the truth." Who are you to choose who rules the Palestinian people and resist the occupation that you unleash on them?

~

Spot the nazi fascist jew that can only kill unarmed civilians. Yet you Jews marched in straight lines to the gas Chambers. How you forget

The Palestine people in Gaza face power outages, food shortage, lack of basic services, good sewer and more like that. But Hamas fires thousands of rockets at Israeli cities, build huge tunnel complexes, which cost millions. O, and their leadership lives in wealth in other Arab states

Pakistan lack many services and facilities, we face electricity shortage, food shortages, heavy prices of commodities, lack of clean water in major cities, sewer system needs to be updating ... Still we will create atom bomb, a large army and fight for our nation against any odds. ...

India lack this also. 25% population below poverty line, lack toilets, hygiene issues in rural areas, farmers protesting and suicides, still they want to fight China for their cause and glory. They have large army, atom bombs and what not.

The state (condition) you live in do not decide your resilience and level of retaliation against foreign aggressions.. Taliban fighting USA war machinery with their AK-47 and RPGs from their caves. Still we know who won.
The Palestinian people in Gaza are resisting an occupier who came from Europe, America, and other parts of the world and took over their land while hiding behind a bogus statement in their religious book that "God had given them the land". Where have they been in the past 2000 years if God has given them the land? What a religious nonsense.

Europe killed 6 million of their own white people, and then exported the rest of those (white Jewish) people to Palestine and made the Palestinian people to pay for a crime that they have nothing to do with.

Now, spare us your hasbara nonsense that "anyone who says Hamas is there for the Palestine people, is a liar, and ignores the truth." Who are you to choose who rules the Palestinian people and resist the occupation that you unleash on them?

Sometimes I think UK deserve a good beating. They deserve an invasion of their land at the hands of a power in comparison to that of British empire back in the days ... I won't ask for their deaths and destructions but I won't lose my sleep over their misery.

Kashmir issue exist due to them.
Palestine issue exist due to them.

These two issues alone are capable of starting world war 3. And we have them thanks to British empire. "Sorry" is too little for the destruction they caused. UK should be the one trying everything to solve these issues but still they try to milk the involved countries by selling them weapons.

Hamas is there for the Palestine people, is a liar, and ignores the truth.
I am sure it is always the white man who is capable of caring for their people. That's why every subhuman non-white country that doesn't follow the whites needs to be invaded and ruled by whites. White man's burden.

~

Keep in Mind that time never remains the same , once jews were being butchered by Hitler , and now you are doing the same what Hitler did to you. It doesn't takes too long to change it again.

And shut your lame excuses of civilian buses being targeted , the whole world knows the genocide you have been committing since decades .
Let aside Gaza , you can give this bullshit argument of Rocket fire , what about the West Bank how many rockets are fired from there ????

Keep in Mind that time never remains the same , once jews were being butchered by Hitler , and now you are doing the same what Hitler did to you. It doesn't takes too long to change it again.

And shut your lame excuses of civilian buses being targeted , the whole world knows the genocide you have been committing since decades .
Let aside Gaza , you can give this bullshit argument of Rocket fire , what about the West Bank how many rockets are fired from there ????

I do not know whether you are a troll or Just plain Ignorant.

I suggest you open a dictionary and learn what the term Genocide means.

In all our years of conflicts with the Palestinians total number of death where something like 15,000 - 20,000 on both sides. Reduce from that a few thousands Israelis that also died.

Nothing to be happy about , But considering it was over a period of 70 years to conflict , , compared to what is going around in this region , still something that can be remedied.

To call it genocide is a dirty lie.

Kindly read before making stupid declarations :

" A variety of studies provide differing casualty data for the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, 13,000 Israelis and Palestinians were killed in conflict with each other between 1948 and 1997.[260] Other estimations give 14,500 killed between 1948–2009. "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli–Palestinian_conflict

Last edited:

I suggest you open a dictionary and learn what the word Genocide means.

In all our years of conflicts with the Palestinians total number of death where something like 15,000 - 20,000 on both sides. Reduce from that a few thousands Israelis that also died.

Nothing to be happy about , But consider it was over a period of 70 years to conflict , , compared to what is going around in this region , still something that can be remedied.

" A variety of studies provide differing casualty data for the Israeli–Palestinian conflict. According to the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, 13,000 Israelis and Palestinians were killed in conflict with each other between 1948 and 1997.[260] Other estimations give 14,500 killed between 1948–2009. "

Mind your Words dude , I don't know what type of mindset do you people have , What do you call killing innocent civilians ?

Ya Ya I remembered " Self defense"

Just come out of your arrogant mindset , you will start seeing the truth ,

Don't jump up and down time never remains the same , , , ,

I suggest you open a dictionary and learn what the term Genocide means.

Nothing to be happy about , But considering it was over a period of 70 years to conflict , , compared to what is going around in this region , still something that can be remedied.

Genocide is being committed by you nazis Jewish vermin in Palestine today. So stop your bs. No more feel sorry for me I am a jew. We don't care. You have suffered because you are an evil people. Look at what you are doing in Palestine. When our turn comes and it will I hope I meet you.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom