What's new

Israel... Israel... and Israel

Don't forget to congratulate Kurds when they tore apart Turkey.... Nobody had been able to achieve that feat in Anatolia since a millenia.

Good for you

THis will lead to Kurdistan Independent moment.Which will engulf Turkey.
Israeli is supporting them once they get Independence RUssia,Israeli,China will sell them airforce.
One will get what they sow
Let's not forget what was this threat created for,

We can only hope for the stabilization and normalization of the Middle East.

because Israelis DO NOT believe in mumbo jumbo like "Islam shall be the winner"
Maybe, or maybe because they can comprehend and perceive deeper than names.
F..ck the speaker, see the speech.

22018162029440053282.jpg

syria , iraq , lebonan ... same story.

I expect Israel to have a clear stance and some very keen involvement in some of the unrest and undoubtedly some people they back, be it considered moral or immoral. Frankly, that's Israel's foreign policy for you, national interest above all Godly, human and international laws.

But don't so conveniently blame all your troubles on the rest of the world and the jews/Israelis.

Muslims have been fighting each other for a very long time, Muslims have long been evading what it means to be a Muslim, the Ummah has so much potential but as of yet nothing to show for and only selective implementation.

Which is why for Pakistan, I say keep our own interests at heart. Unless Muslims and the collective Ummah fixes themselves, the only people WE can count on is ourselves. And no need for us to fight all the Ummah's conflicts for brotherly interests.

I expect Israel to have a clear stance and some very keen involvement in some of the unrest and undoubtedly some people they back, be it considered moral or immoral. Frankly, that's Israel's foreign policy for you, national interest above all Godly, human and international laws.

But don't so conveniently blame all your troubles on the rest of the world and the jews/Israelis.

Muslims have been fighting each other for a very long time, Muslims have long been evading what it means to be a Muslim, the Ummah has so much potential but as of yet nothing to show for and only selective implementation.

Which is why for Pakistan, I say keep our own interests at heart. Unless Muslims and the collective Ummah fixes themselves, the only people WE can count on is ourselves. And no need for us to fight all the Ummah's conflicts for brotherly interests.
Sane words, thanks.
Although I believe this is the Muslims waves of stupidity that Israelis are sailing in, but stupidity or not, reality stands still, they are implementing their will, using this asininity, right now.

Ben Goblin's country is making Muslims burn down their own countries , very clever and wicked
DavidBenGurion.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom