What's new

Israel is interested in new F15-I aircrafts.

DavidSling

Reaction score
Country
Israel
The "Baz" aircraft (F-15) of the Israeli Air Force eroded and reduced, and thus began advanced talks to join the largest procurement deal between Israel and the US of F35, the F-15I aircraft known as" Thunder. "A real workhorse, with two engines and strong body, that can carry more bombs and munitions (11 tons) from the F-35. Thunder isn't stealthy, defined as a plane fourth generation, and the price is relatively expensive as the size of his order is in depreciation. In the coming weeks may fall a decision on the scope of the procurement IDF, but it does not divert attention from the future jet

http://mag.walla.co.il/item/3001080?page=5

translated via google translate

@Penguin @500 @Natan @Archdemon @GBU-28 @F-15I @mike2000 is back @Blue Marlin @Mountain Jew

Last edited:
The "Baz" aircraft (F-15) of the Israeli Air Force eroded and reduced, and thus began advanced talks to join the largest procurement deal between Israel and the US of F35, the F-15I aircraft known as" Thunder. "A real workhorse, with two engines and strong body, that can carry more bombs and munitions (11 tons) from the F-35. Thunder isn't stealthy, defined as a plane fourth generation, and the price is relatively expensive as the size of his order is in depreciation. In the coming weeks may fall a decision on the scope of the procurement IDF, but it does not divert attention from the future jet

http://mag.walla.co.il/item/3001080?page=5

translated via google translate

@Penguin @500 @Natan @Archdemon @GBU-28 @F-15I @mike2000 is back @Blue Marlin @Mountain Jew
Some of the A/B's probably are. Not so sure that the C/Ds are quite worn yet

I see the logic in buying more f15I squadron. Israel today operate 60 f15 A/B/C/D and 25I that based on the new version of f15 (Boeing F-15E Strike Eagle) in total 75 f15.
F15 will stay as the work force of the israeli air force. The 2 engine give the f15 alot of advantage:

1.long distance .
2.can carry a lot of armament.
3.fitting for the israeli system like python 5 missile and derby missile.
4.knowing by israeli air force pilot.
5.matching logistically for the IAF ( NOT a logistical nightmare -VERY IMPORTANT)
6.proved himself many times in battles (syria air force got schooled by this fighter 100-0 ratio)
7.used as a air superiority fighter.
8.the one wing landing accident.
9.not a singel f15 have been shot down in the world.
10.the most beautiful birds in the sky :smitten:

F-15I+Raam+Israeli+Strike+Eagle.jpg

If things are going in that directions the israeli air force will be a force to recognise with:
100 f35
100 f16 sufa
136 f16 Barak-2020
107 f16 Netz
50-75 f15I
58 A/B/C/D F15

That is simply a kick *** air force and i am not yet taking about new drons and air defances and ew systems

Last edited:
If things are going in that directions the israeli air force will be a force to recognise with:
100 f35
100 f16 sufa
136 f16 Barak-2020
107 f16 Netz
50-75 f15I
58 A/B/C/D F15
Forget about the Netz.

It does not mention which F15 Israel will buy, probably the latest one, and combine it's systems on the plane, making it F15I.
For example, Israel buys F35A and most likely in B in the future, but both will be called F35-I, or F35A/B - I.
What do u think about the latest versions of F15's?
@Penguin @500 @Adir-M @Natan

You mean the corpse of Ariel Sharon i believe.
No No, Mountain jew took Osama's tooth to prove it

It does not mention which F15 Israel will buy, probably the latest one, and combine it's systems on the plane, making it F15I.
For example, Israel buys F35A and most likely in B in the future, but both will be called F35-I, or F35A/B - I.
What do u think about the latest versions of F15's?
@Penguin @500 @Adir-M @Natan

No No, Mountain jew took Osama's tooth to prove it

prove it.

Back
Top Bottom