What's new

Israel is interested in new F15-I aircrafts.

ROFL
97979.jpg

My dog ate it

There are two excellent reasons for getting more F-15s.

One was already mentioned, air superiority as Raptors
are not made anymore. The second is the advances in
EW_ECM and active cancelation by Israel. At present,
a good full system includes a non-fighter type aircraft
but it is likely that more of it can be ported down in time
and the F-15 will make for a bigger base for that.

And in bomb truck mode, the SuperEagle is a beast :
f-15-eagle.jpg

McDonnell_Douglas_F-15E_Prototype_060905-F-1234S-025-1.jpg

Good evening all, Tay.

don't Habibi me, Israel would rather nuke the entire Earth then let Palestine become a state. Also Pakistan recognizes India I believe. India is not an illegal state, Israel is.

The truth is that I could write pages and pages of links to evidence and sites and facts and documents that show the horrendous war crimes and illegal actions of Israel from it's genocide to it's human rights abuses.

I could write and write and post pictures of the child coffins or blown up hospitals. I could show you the dead Egyptian border guards from their warplanes or it's leaders horrendous statments. I could show you the destruction of their settlements and settlers. The rape and harrasment to the murder and genocide but that won't change your mind will it?

I could show you so much but you know what they say ignorance is bliss.

Eqypt itself recognizes Israel and infact facilitates IDF when they do military ops in Gaza by closing Rafa crossing and providing intelligence to IDF to target Hamas. Instead of ridiculing Pakistan, you people need to pressurize your government. The late Israeli President,Shimon Peres was an advocate of Two state solution. One can't paint the entire general public with the same brush. Within Israel there is a vibrant left wing liberal segment which criticizes, speaks again and protests against the excesses committed by their security forces against Palestinians.

And even the F-15C may be getting much better in future if the Boieing proposed major fleet-wide overhaul of all combat coded F-15Cs will take place called 2040C or Advanced F-15.

• The upgrade features “quad packs” which fit onto standard under-wing and belly hardpoints (the F-15C has 11 combined), effectively doubling the Eagle’s current air-to-air loadout to 16 missiles.
  • Additionally, conformal fuel tanks (CFTs) similar to the FAST Packs used on F-15E Strike Eagles will help increase the 2040C Eagle’s range without tanking up pylon space for larger drop tanks, which are typically slung in pairs underneath the wings of the aircraft, or on its centerline pylon station (underneath the fuselage).
  • It will also equip the F-15C with the Talon HATE communications pod, allowing it to transfer and receive data to and from F-22s operating alongside Eagles in combat theaters on a secured high-speed link. Boeing, in conjunction with BAE Systems, has already been contracted to the tune of $4 billion USD to replace the Eagle’s AN/ALQ-135 Tactical Electronic Warfare Suite with the Eagle Passive Active Warning Survivability System (EPAWSS).
  • All Eagles will receive Raytheon’s AN/APG-63(V)3 active synthetically scanned array (AESA) radar, which Boeing has already been contracted to install on Air Force Eagles since 2007.
  • As part of the sensors upgrade, a long-range infrared search and track (IRST) system will also be included, allowing the 2040C Eagle a “first sight, first shot, first kill” capability against enemy fighter aircraft.
  • A cockpit overhaul also comes along with the upgrade: multifunction displays (MFDs) and gauges will be replaced entirely by a large area display (LAD) similar to the ones used on F-35 Lightning IIs.

https://tacairnet.com/2016/05/23/boeings-new-2040c-eagle-commercial-is-incredibly-badass/

e5a4f89f94f64e629ca61fb8fa3e1451.jpg

Eqypt itself recognizes Israel and infact facilitates IDF when they do military ops in Gaza by closing Rafa crossing and providing intelligence to IDF to target Hamas. Instead of ridiculing Pakistan, you people need to pressurize your government. The late Israeli President,Shimon Peres was an advocate of Two state solution. One can't paint the entire general public with the same brush. Within Israel there is a vibrant left wing liberal segment which criticizes, speaks again and protests against the excesses committed by their security forces against Palestinians.

ignorance is bliss,

upload_2016-10-4_4-46-3.jpeg

P.S I apologize for de-railing the thread.

Meanwhile, I'ld rather see people burning a flag than each other.....

Burning each other??

You acted exactly like him ... Generalization is the biggest problem of Muslims !

When did I generalize? or act like him?

If you're truely sorry, then why derail it in the first place.

It feels really weird to be scolded by a ficitional character that I liked when I was 10.

Last edited:
Israel continues talks over additional F-15s
  • 17 MARCH, 2017
  • SOURCE: FLIGHTGLOBAL.COM
  • BY: ARIE EGOZI
  • TEL AVIV
Negotiations about a possible follow-on purchase of advanced Boeing F-15s for the Israeli air force are continuing, as the nation’s cabinet seeks a possible alternative to acquiring additional Lockheed Martin F-35s.

In November 2016, the Israeli government approved the purchase of another 17 F-35Is, bringing to 50 the number of “Adir” strike aircraft planned for its air force.

The service has been evaluating a purchase of more F-15Is to maintain its desired mix of strike aircraft with the F-35 to satisfy future operational needs. Its initial requirement was identified as for 75 F-35s, but the need to replace the oldest examples of its Boeing-built fighter has become a high priority issue. Israel has operated the twin-engined type since 1976.

It has been decided that an evaluation of an advanced version of the F-15 should be completed before any additional F-35s are purchased. Israeli sources say ongoing talks with the US Department of Defense are related to a potentially 20- to 25-aircraft deal.

Details have not been disclosed about the aircraft standard being sought, but sources indicate that this would be capable of carrying more missiles, in common with Boeing’s suggested 2040 upgrade configuration for the F-15.

Meanwhile, the Israeli air force in early March opened a dedicated maintenance training centre for the F-35I at Nevatim air base.

The first such facility to be established outside the USA, this will support personnel training related to 25 different technical professions, the air force says.

Israel requires line- and depot-level maintenance for the new type to be performed in-country, with only subsystems to be sent for support and repair overseas. Its air force took delivery of its first pair of Adirs last December.
https://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/israel-continues-talks-over-additional-f-15s-435303/

@Penguin @500 @Natan @Archdemon @GBU-28 @F-15I @mike2000 is back @Blue Marlin @Mountain Jew @Beny Karachun @Adir-M @Ilay @theman111

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom