What's new

Israel, India Fomenting Trouble In Pakistan’s Tribal Region

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one questioni: Where are the evidence?

The whole article is about that RAW is doing this and that. Also terrorists are crossing Indian border to attack Pakistan. But author has not presented one evidence, suspect and logical connections.

There is none. On the other hand there is evidence to the opposite (that India is NOT involved). It is funny when an admin posts a story that was posted 3 days ago with exact same title. It is even worse when the story is just a list of allegations with nothing backing it up.

Look at the next thread on the same forum, an interview with a captured suicide bomber. Entirely local, locally funded and claiming to fight local issues.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...bomber-interview-july-02-09-a.html#post415050

aloha barbie,

lol surprised, that admin posted such stuff, seems like mr.admin is in his fantasy land with barbie.. hello wakie wakie... the world is pointing fingers at you not India... lol didn't you check the source paktribune :rofl::rofl:
i'd rather trust Babur CM or Communist then :lol::lol:

Just one questioni: Where are the evidence?

The whole article is about that RAW is doing this and that. Also terrorists are crossing Indian border to attack Pakistan. But author has not presented one evidence, suspect and logical connections.

Question is will it matter if Pakistan gave proof.
If Pakistan gave proof Indian will go in state of denial. What the use?
Pakistan already rise question about Indians consulates in Afghanistan what are their for?
They were their before 2001 why now?
Whole international communities laugh at Indian when ever some happen to India they blame Pakistan. How many time Indians blame Pakistan does it change anything?

In short it dose matter if Pakistan government gave proof or not. When a know Kashmir issue is not solved for over 62 year. How can you say by Pakistan giving proof will matter to Indian.

AMAZING episode by Zaid Hamid! This is episode 5 from the series "CIA threats to Pakistan."

These Indian/American backed terrorists have been exposed! Must watch for all Pakistanis!

Last edited by a moderator:
We need an aggressive foreign policy that takes into account that nation's best interests! Not the pathetic foreign policy that the PPP has to offer!

We need an aggressive foreign policy that takes into account that nation's best interests! Not the pathetic foreign policy that the PPP has to offer!

just one question mate,
why do you think whatever zaid hamid says is credible and trustworthy.

why do you think whatever zaid hamid says is credible and trustworthy.

Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh

Love this chap........... he is the funniest man in this planet

Open declaration of foreign policy that if India does not stop destabalising Pakistan ,Pakistan will move and attack Afghanistan.
Wow that made sense :D

Would it actually be easier if they had any proof of RAW involvement they come out clean with it and give the proof to the international community ?

Why our Media is giving so much time to zaid hamid on TV.This is pathetic.He is a third class consipiracy theorist.

^^^^^^^
I think you should listen to your rational countrymen like Patriot.

Because what ever he said has a based logic.

That was one logic that still cracks me up
:LOL:

That was one logic that still cracks me up
:LOL:
:rofl::rofl:
wait
:rofl::rofl:

Whole Mumbai attack cracks me up when Indian navy, coast guard, intelligent agencies, police and counter terrorist operations fails and government of India use Pakistan excuse to fool Indian citizens.

ho i can n t help it
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom