What's new

Israel, India both face threat from Islam: Netanyahu

LOL what kind of a friend would vote against Israel at the UN? Don't fool yourself. Israel has no friends. There are only interests and India clearly showcased this at the UN vote.

Israel doesn't even have the guts to ask for an explanation LOL Clearly Israel doesn't give a sh!t about its so-called friends lacking loyalty when it matters most. You can't fool anybody with your 80% friendship BS LOL The entire world witnessed what happened.
well IMO that vote was just a drama a show!

lols good luck fighting them alone!

When was the last time we didn't fight alone? Everyone fights alone - ask Palestinians. Their own Arab brothers have abandoned them. Islam is not under threat. We are.
All this talk about "Islam under threat" and let's unite with "Arabs, Iranians, Afghans and whatnot" is bullshit especially when every single ethnicity and sect in ME are at each other's throat and are responsible for more Muslim death than anyone else.

Sorry Pakistani media you are Misinterpreting his comment and taking it OUT OF CONTEXT.
The only context I understand is "how can India and Israel extend terror on Islam". Both run by neo-nazis and both committing genocides which Hitler would have been proud of. There will be a point when the 300 million Muslims will say enough is enough and remove this despicable tea boy and throw him into the trash of history. Similar with this Netanyahu , how long is going to get away with murder, before the Ummah wake up and get rid of him and his nazi protege?

The only context I understand is "how can India and Israel extend terror on Islam". Both run by neo-nazis and both committing genocides which Hitler would have been proud of. There will be a point when the 300 million Muslims will say enough is enough and remove this despicable tea boy and throw him into the trash of history. Similar with this Netanyahu , how long is going to get away with murder, before the Ummah wake up and get rid of him and his nazi protege?

How will 300 million Muslims throw him into the trash of history when 800 million Hindus will vote him back in the office? I don't think you understand how democracy works do you?

How will 300 million Muslims throw him into the trash of history when 800 million Hindus will vote him back in the office? I don't think you understand how democracy works do you?
You will see.

But bro when netanyahu considers Islam (and pakistan is a muslim country indeed) as a threat along with modi, then how can we focus only towards east, whether we like it or not we face a perpetual threat from israel too, and they are persistent/consistent in their approach, just check history since israel's inception...

David Ben Gurion (israel's Quaid e Azam) once said,

"The world Zionist movement should not be neglectful of the dangers of Pakistan to it. And Pakistan now should be its first target, for this ideological State is a threat to our existence."

So its our choice to ignore our enemies but our enemies won't.

As nations we are not united when we ought to be.

As people within nations we are not united, as we ought to be.

Within homes, we as brothers are not united as we ought to be.

I advocate intra Muslim unity, but over the years I've come to realise the core values of the vast majority of Muslims is the same as the non Muslim world - self interest.

In our lifetime the only Muslim unity we will see is that built on self interest. If you have enough wealth or power or something else then your so called brothers may gravitate towards you. This is not that different to the situation within our homes.

What we must all work towards is a change in values. Maybe if we focus our core and those of people we can influence to be on Islamic values then maybe our grandchildren will have the opportunity you and I dream of.

Who knows it might be quicker, look at the lasting impact the hippy movement had on western society.

Israel and India both know Pakistan and both know who not to push else they would have done it by now. Israel just used America and now the yanks are fcuked in Afghanistan. We are getting them scrambling to come here. I hope we cut ties with the USA and move on.

Israel and India both know Pakistan and both know who not to push else they would have done it by now. Israel just used America and now the yanks are fcuked in Afghanistan. We are getting them scrambling to come here. I hope we cut ties with the USA and move on.
this is the main reason why pakistan is not getting the desired results in its war against terror ... i mean

1.)they are pitting all blame on USA and saying cause USA has failed so US ia making pakistan a BAKRA but that is not the case

2.)pakistan is just fighting the symptoms of the desese not the main reasons and curing them they are killing some of the selctive off shoots while the main breeding grounds still remain under ther radar well protected

3.)pakistan is not stopping the funding of terror coming from middle east and the narrative in its back yard whioch is now mooved from poor and hungry madarsa students to well educated university students

point is stop blaming USA & Israel for everything bad and try to stop the corruption , incompetence , injustice malice and double standards in your own people & society ... USA or for that matter any other nation is just using-misusing your fault lines :coffee:

this is the main reason why pakistan is not getting the desired results in its war against terror ... i mean

1.)they are pitting all blame on USA and saying cause USA has failed so US ia making pakistan a BAKRA but that is not the case

2.)pakistan is just fighting the symptoms of the desese not the main reasons and curing them they are killing some of the selctive off shoots while the main breeding grounds still remain under ther radar well protected

3.)pakistan is not stopping the funding of terror coming from middle east and the narrative in its back yard whioch is now mooved from poor and hungry madarsa students to well educated university students

point is stop blaming USA & Israel for everything bad and try to stop the corruption , incompetence , injustice malice and double standards in your own people & society ... USA or for that matter any other nation is just using-misusing your fault lines :coffee:
Desire ..... our side of the border is clear. Afghanistan with the mightof me to and supa powa doesn't even control half of Afghanistan.
America makes claims but where are these fictitious terrorists. No proof. Just like WMD k kyvtakers for this shit are Indians and these Nazi jews.
I won't bother raging the rest of your bull.

you think your side of border is crlear but thats not a fact only some of the vermins are cleared but there breeding grounds still remain ...... point is you have some how given some blows on body of the snake but the head of snake is still very much intact... GOT THE POINT :azn: :sarcastic:

afghanistan is not pakistan and they will not save you rather they will do the opposite once they are through there civil war :coffee:

USA is your defnce & strategic ally since early 1950s hence it knows in and out of your deep state and all the minute details of security appratus which you might think you have conceealed but they have picture,s and documented proofs along wth all the written proofs they dont work like your govt beurocrats they are very shrewed buinessman you guys just keep making noises about iraqui WMDs which most of you dont know when and how they took out and never told the world with all the iraqui gold and oil ;)

super powers never work for free and they are i afghanistan for a reason which most pakistanies do not and can not understand its beyond them :sarcastic:

now the point is india and israel are good friends cause israel helped us when no one else then be it

1. help in tackling food scarsity by sharing latests irrigation and genetically modified cash crops in early 1970's 2.

or the help in disater mangement or help in defnce area in 1999 kargil war

3.or help in Bhuj earthquake

4.and then the latest help in remote sensing SAR type spy sats or missile & drone tech or latest GaA & GaN AESA tech

5.last but not the least latest genetically enhanced veggies and drip irrigation tech and new age vertical landscaping or latest educational & commercial use technologies

so there are many things we are sharing with israel and not just india but egypt , turkey , jordan , UAE & saudies so why should we do owr loss by becoming "shah se jyaada shah ke wafadaar" ;) :haha:
You talking RSS vermin.

Back
Top Bottom