What's new

Israel in the first UAE visit since murder of Hamas Al Mabouh

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
BBC News - Israel in first UAE visit since murder of Hamas al-Mabhouh

Israel's energy minister is to travel to the United Arab Emirates - the first such visit since the 2010 assassination of a Hamas commander in the Gulf state.

Silvan Shalom will attend a renewable energy conference in Abu Dhabi.

The visit could mark an improvement in ties between Israel and the Gulf states which share unease over Iran's rising power in the region.

Israel was suspected of killing Mahmoud al-Mabhouh of Hamas in Dubai, although Israel said there was no evidence.

Dubai police said at the time that they were 99% sure that members of Israel's Mossad service were involved in the killing of Mabhouh, one of the founders of Hamas's military wing who was wanted for the alleged murder of two Israelis.

He was found dead in a hotel room on 20 January 2010.

_72338404_72338403.jpg
Mahmoud al-Mabhouh was found dead in a Dubai hotel in January 2010
Forged passports from several Western countries were used by the 30 suspects identified, leading to a series of diplomatic rows with Israel.

The UK, Irish Republic and Australia all expelled Israeli diplomats later that year.

Days before the killing, an Israeli minister took part in a similar conference in Abu Dhabi. But the incident led to Israelis being barred from entering the UAE.

Whats making them come back? :unsure:

Forged passports from several Western countries were used by the 30 suspects identified, leading to a series of diplomatic rows with Israel.
After this issue what made anyone trust them enough to get them back in the country?

After this issue what made anyone trust them enough to get them back in the country?

What do yo want me to say...a collaborator Arabic nation which invites our enemies.

They say this is for an energy summit, although there is speculation that this is to discuss regional events and it's gone as far as people saying the UAE wants to fund an Israeli military operation in Gaza to allow others to usurp power in Gaza.

Chup....we're on the Israeli side remember ! :smokin:

I hope the Israelis tie a certain Fat Palestinian who goes by the name of @Hazzy997 this time around & tickle him till he blurts out the recipe of his world-famous 'Humus Al Palestino' ! :azn:

What do yo want me to say...a collaborator Arabic nation which invites our enemies.

They say this is for an energy summit, although there is speculation that this is to discuss regional events and it's gone as far as people saying the UAE wants to fund an Israeli military operation in Gaza to allow others to usurp power in Gaza.
Is something wrong with UAE or do they think this will shock the Zionists soo much they will hug the Arabs?

Chup....we're on the Israeli side remember ! :smokin:

I hope the Israelis tie a certain Fat Palestinian who goes by the name of @Hazzy997 this time around & tickle him till he blurts out the recipe of his world-famous 'Humus Al Palestino' ! :azn:

I'm not fat at all....:D

Is something wrong with UAE or do they think this will shock the Zionists soo much they will hug the Arabs?

Typical of Arabic countries really, these people are in the state pre Islamic Arabs used to be. They feed off of hatred and jealousy especially against the Muslim brotherhood and this way they feel like they want to shame Hamas just because they feel bothered Muslims run the Gaza Strip.

Sorry bro dont know much about the politics going on there...But seriously, they rather shake hands with Israel then to help their Muslim brothers?

Sorry bro dont know much about the politics going on there...But seriously, they rather shake hands with Israel then to help their Muslim brothers?

Who's side are you anyway ? :mad:

Israeli - Pakistani : Brothers ! :kiss3:

The Palestinians on the other hand ! :bunny:

Gulf arabs aren't Muslims, they are basically like Quraysh tribes if you know anything about them.

The rest of Arabic representatives are too busy sorting things out in their own nations and don't believe in themselves. They believe we can't things done.

Only Arabs who actually oppose Israeli-US politics/strategy in the region are a few Al Qaeda groups, Hezbollah, Hamas, MB, and Libyan militias. That's about it.

I'm aware of that, it honestly comes down to mostly fear. These Arabs are so scared of getting involved and this is what Israel has done. Set an example that it will incinerate anybody who supports the Palestinians. This is their deterrence strategy.

This is why had the population if Jordan been religious, you would see a different policy. The vast majority are not religious.

Gulf arabs aren't Muslims, they are basically like Quraysh tribes if you know anything about them.

The rest of Arabic representatives are too busy sorting things out in their own nations and don't believe in themselves. They believe we can't things done.

Only Arabs who actually oppose Israeli-US politics/strategy in the region are a few Al Qaeda groups, Hezbollah, Hamas, MB, and Libyan militias. That's about it.

We have been declared Kaffirs!

Last edited:
I'm aware of that, it honestly comes down to mostly fear. These Arabs are so scared of getting involved and this is what Israel has done. Set an example that it will incinerate anybody who supports the Palestinians. This is their deterrence strategy.

This is why had the population if Jordan been religious, you would see a different policy. The vast majority are not religious.

Hamas, Hezbollah is the only force that have blown a hole in Israel's deterrence. They are the only Arabs who have got real courage and balls, and the only ones I admire.

We have been declared Kaffirs!

@Topic: Welcome feel home.

Saudis aren't gulf arabs and I'm speaking of gulf arab administrations, wasn't that pretty obvious?

Why do you think I followed up with a sentence describing the rest of the Arab 'Representatives'?

Hamas, Hezbollah is the only force that have blown a hole in Israel's deterrence. They are the only Arabs who have got real courage and balls, and the only ones I admire.

I was actually watching a combat video of an Israeli brigade invading southern Lebanon during the 2006 war and 5 Hezbollah members clashed with over a 100 Israeli troops, 3 were martyred but two left wounds into Israeli troops and got away in safety but caused the whole brigade to retreat. Those men are very scared of combat face to face and prefer their artillery division to shell villages intensely before advancing at all. Yet in face of the shelling Hezbollah was still managing to attack Israeli patrols and tanks a few hundred meters in front of this brigade. They decimated one tank and left casualties to Israel.

I always support people who want to challenge the status quo. It's much better living a life free of bullying. Hezbollah and Hamas don't like it when international powers try to decide the outcome of everything and allow Israel to take advantage of our land and resources. No thanks. We I'll not accept life like that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom