What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Explaining the situation, is not defending the situation. They are completely different things.

The reason i explained the situation is because people were confused.

One guy asked if the aid workers were illegally in the waters and there was a few other questions so i felt the need to fully explain the situation.

Also i do not need to condemn the situation as any form of killing is wrong and everyone knows that.

ok tell me what is the distance in KM of israeli water boundry?
and when they attacked the ship what is its distance from Isreali sea boundary.?

I ask that you read what people write carefully and do not get the wrong end of the stick.

I was not going to grab the stick from the wrong end, but a lame comment of yours forced me to. I ended the converstaion earlier but then you cant stop can you. This is what you had to stay along side your stating the facts that........never mind.

Infact, the Israeli navy would of been well in there right to of sink the boat, but instead they decided to board it and thats when the aid workers tried to resist.

Even though the pigs were kind enough not to sink the ship you would have stated the facts still if they had done it. Cause according to you the Israelis control the Palestinians lives.

ya bro, it useless to discuss these things with them....whatever the case they always like to support any act against Muslims...so leave it.

It's obvious you are not reading anything i am saying. Please go re read my posts, here i will quote some for you.

You have misunderstood me.

Actually, both of you asked me questions "Who gives the Israelis the right to stop people from having food" and there were a few more.

Also i am NOT defending the Israelis. You have misunderstood what i am saying.

I am simply explaining the situation to everyone.

Since when is explaining the situation seen as defending someone?

Just say you robed someone and then i explained to a police officer what happened. Would that mean i'm defending you? No, it means i am just simply explaining what happened.

I ask that you read what people write carefully and do not get the wrong end of the stick.

Excuse me? Your directing at that me.

I am just stating the facts.

I DID NOT say what the Israelis are doing is right.

Once again, i am just stating the facts.

I was not going to grab the stick from the wrong end, but a lame comment of yours forced me to. I ended the converstaion earlier but then you cant stop can you. This is what you had to stay along side your stating the facts that........never mind.

Infact, the Israeli navy would of been well in there right to of sink the boat, but instead they decided to board it and thats when the aid workers tried to resist.

Even though the pigs were kind enough not to sink the ship you would have stated the facts still if they had done it. ?

You are still misunderstanding what i am saying.

I am simply explaining the situation, as people do not understand the situation.

I never said anything like "Israeli controls the Palestinians lives"

Please don't make things up.

I don't understand why you are attacking me? I am simply explaining the whole situation and you are venting your anger against me when i don't support what they have done.

If you want to be angry with someone, be angry at the Israeli government.

You are still misunderstanding what i am saying.

No I am not, you said that they control the waters so they can destroy the ship if they want to. So if you read the Jazeera news that I had posted the ships were 65 km out and in international waters. And still you advocated that even if they had sink the ship they could have as they control the Palestinian waters.

I am simply explaining the situation, as people do not understand the situation.

I never said anything like "Israeli controls the Palestinians lives"

Please don't make things up.

I don't understand why you are attacking me? I am simply explaining the whole situation and your are venting your anger against me when i don't support what they have done.

I am not venting my anger at any one, I was replying to the comments you had made. For you they are mere stats, for us they look differently. Well you might be right in your assumption, for me you are not. So lets agree on that, for you you are right for me I am.

Where is the human rights world.Where are they?Why do they become blind?Why do they become quiet?Where is the so called International community?

If a bird is killed in UK there is a storm all over Europe furious debates and investigation on why was the animal killed?Where is humanity when it comes to Palestine?Few civilians killed by Sri Lanka in the mayhem of the last days of the war and the whole world just overruns Sri Lanka.But where is the world when it comes to Palestine?

Turkey summons Israeli envoy after aid ship sormed

Updated at: 1001 PST, Monday, May 31, 2010
ANKARA: The Israeli ambassador was summoned to the Turkish foreign ministry Monday after Israeli forces stormed a Turkish aid ship and activists said two people were killed, a Turkish diplomat said.

"The ambassador Gabby Levy was summoned to the foreign ministry. We will convey our reaction in the strongest terms," the diplomat, who asked not to be named, told foreign news agency.

Reports by activists that two people were killed and about 30 wounded on the Mavi Marmara ship "seem to be true," the diplomat said.
Turkey summons Israeli envoy after aid ship sormed - GEO.tv

Death toll from Gaza aid attack hits 20

Gaza Freedom Flotilla came under fire early on Monday by Israeli navy forces in international waters more than 150km (90 miles) off the coast of Gaza.

The six-ship aid fleet was soon stormed by commandos descending from helicopters.

At least 20 people were killed in the takeover of the Gaza aid convoy, a Press TV correspondent reported, saying that more than 50 people were also wounded in the attack.

The news trickled through the Israeli military censorship which has sought to block the reporting of any information about the casualties.

A report on the radio said the censorship was aimed at covering up the number of casualties brought to Israeli hospitals for treatment.

Meanwhile, Israeli Trade and Industry Minister Binyamin Ben-Eliezer expressed regret for the deaths aboard the Gaza aid ships.

"The images are certainly not pleasant. I can only voice regret at all the fatalities," he told Israel's Army Radio.

The comments come as the first official acknowledgement by Tel Aviv that the attack had turned fatal.

Israel had initially declined to comment on the reports of casualties from the takeover of the aid ships.

Press TV - Death toll from Gaza aid attack hits 20

Israel attack aid convey on international waters and those ships were carrying Turkish flags. This means they attacked Turkey.

As you can see here Israel doesn't recognize any laws. And on international media (cnn, bbc etc.) news are always like "Israel government said this, Israel military told us". Their trying to prove that what they have done is right.

I hope this time Arab countries won't remain silence.

Sorry for my English by the way.

Israel attack aid convey on international waters and those ships were carrying Turkish flags. This means they attacked Turkey.

As you can see here Israel doesn't recognize any laws. And on international media (cnn, bbc etc.) news are always like "Israel government said this, Israel military told us". Their trying to prove that what they have done is right.

I hope this time Arab countries won't remain silence.

Sorry for my English by the way.

Its ok brother, your English was more then perfect as you made your point loud and clear. So what is the reaction like there in Turkey at present. How are people and the gov taking the news. I read where they have summoned the israeli ambassador.

Turkey Issues Stark Warning To Israel Following Aid Convoy Attack

Turkey has warned Israel of "irreparable consequences" following the deaths of at least 10 people after Israeli commandos moved to prevent a flotilla of boats from carrying aid to Gaza.

The incident has been described by Turkey as ‘unacceptable’ while Israel says it is in a state of war with the Palestinian Hamas group and that it is within its rights to restrict all sea traffic entering or exiting the Gaza Strip.

At 4.30pm (local time) Israeli commandos landed on a Turkish-registered ship in a six-vessel convoy carrying aid for the Palestinian territory.

The flotilla began the journey from international waters off the coast of Cyprus yesterday and had been expected to reach Gaza, about 250 miles away, this afternoon.

Speaking following the attack, the Israeli military said: "We did not attack any boat, we merely fulfil the Israeli government's decision to prevent anyone from going into the Gaza strip without coordinating with Israel”.

Reports from Turkish State media suggests that at least 10 people were killed and 50 injured during the pre-dawn raid.

Turkey Issues Stark Warning To Israel Following Aid Convoy Attack

Turkey: Israel violated international law

Turkey's foreign ministry called the reported attack by the IDF on the Gaza aid flotilla which killed at least 10 people "unacceptable," and summoned the Israeli ambassador to to discuss the incident - bringing already tense relations between Turkey and Israel to new levels.

The Turkish Foreign Ministry said that Israel violated International law and that it must now carry the consequences.

Following the events, the Turkish government has called an emergency, Channel 10 reported on Monday.

"[The interception on the convoy] is unacceptable ... Israel will have to endure the consequences of this behavior," the Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

Murat Mercan, a lawmaker from Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's ruling party, said: "I was expecting an intervention. I was not expecting bloodshed, the use of arms and bullets."

"Israel is engaged in activity that will extremely hurt its image," he said.

Turkey: Israel violated international law - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Speaking following the attack, the Israeli military said: "We did not attack any boat, we merely fulfil the Israeli government's decision to prevent anyone from going into the Gaza strip without coordinating with Israel”.

Of course they didn't attack any one they never do, they are so innocent. People just dropped dead as soon as they saw Gods chosen people. :hang2:

Israel is walking on thin ice here. Do they really want to provoke Turkey by attacking Turkish flagged ships ?

BTW the Turkish Government has called for emergency meetings. And the Israeli Ambassador was summoned to Turkey.

Turkey: Israel attack on gaza aid convoy violated international law - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Turkey: Israel attack on gaza aid convoy violated international law
Turkey summons Israeli ambassador over IDF attack on Gaza aid flotilla, which killed at least 10 left-wing activists.

Turkey's foreign ministry on Monday denounced as "unacceptable" an Israeli attack on an aid convoy bound for Gaza which killed at least 10 people, summoning Israel's ambassador to discuss the incident and bringing already tense relations between the countries to new levels.

The ministry said that Israel had violated International law and must now carry the consequences.

"[The interception on the convoy] is unacceptable ... Israel will have to endure the consequences of this behavior," the Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

Murat Mercan, a lawmaker from Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan's ruling party, said: "I was expecting an intervention. I was not expecting bloodshed, the use of arms and bullets."

"Israel is engaged in activity that will extremely hurt its image," he said.

Following the events, the Turkish government called emergency meetings, Channel 10 reported.

Back
Top Bottom