What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

Will these Turkish ships enter Israeli waters?

doent matter, international water, israeli water or palestine water, they will still get attacked and the terrorits(zionists) will still walk free. but hope they will think twice before they attack, as it belongs to turkish government.

BTW, there were no terrorists (read Hamas) on those vessels. How do you exactly equate the both? Or may be aid workers in your definition are synonymous to terrorists?
Well who said its only terrorists and soldiers who die in Israel and palestine ? So many civilians have died before and will continue to die.

Never knew that journalists and citizens of a NATO country would kill each other with what ever they have got.

They werent representing a NATO country, but were just NATA nationals acting against the will of Israel and was dealt with.

Turkey should learn to advice its nationals. Atleast that would prevent such an situation. What did turkey think when they knew their civilian were trying to break the Israel's Embargo. The righting was on the wall.

Unfair and Unjust cowardly act by Zionist yet so called Guardian of the world won't do iota about this whole episode. Zionist will get away in the name of saving zionist sate as a form of self defence.

This zionist state is based on day time terrorist act thus how can we expect anything less from anti human zionist scums. :angry:

doent matter, international water, israeli water or palestine water, they will still get attacked and the terrorits(zionists) will still walk free. but hope they will think twice before they attack, as it belongs to turkish government.

Turkey can prove it's love of Palestine and Islamic world by breaking off diplomatic relation with the terrorist. So far turkey has been sailing against Islamic world. :tdown:

Israel agencies commented,flotilla incident as a warning to those who tries to enter Israeli waters with out their permission,So same for Turkish warships also...

Egypt allows the transit of humanitarian aid...so is it necessary to send through sea.

Turkey can prove it's love of Palestine and Islamic world by breaking off diplomatic relation with the terrorist. So far turkey has been sailing against Islamic world. :tdown:

Zakir bhai so far Turkey had actually stood up to the pews no other country had had the b@lls to do that. Look at the siccy egyptians and the jordanians.

Israeli capt. says activists greeted soldiers by 'wielding clubs, axes and knives'

JERUSALEM -- The Israeli soldier who was thrown off the deck following a raid on a Gaza-bound flotilla recalled today how he was attacked by 20 people "wielding clubs, axes and knives" -- stunned that a boatload of peace activists would have "wanted to kills us."

In his first interview since he was wounded in Monday's raid, the Israeli -- identified only as "Captain R." -- said hundreds of people who were on the boat took part in attacking him and his soldiers and they were forced to use weapons because of danger to their lives, according to Ynetnews.com

"Dozens of people beat each soldier on the roof [of the vessel]," he said from his bed in the Rambam Medical Center in Haifa. "They wielded clubs, axes and knives," he said. "I was the second to go down the cable, one of the guys from my group was already down there, and there were a few people on him. At first it was one-on-one, until more soldiers came down."

The pro-Palestinian flotilla had been headed to Gaza with tens of thousands of tons of aid that Israel bans from Gaza. Following days of warnings, Israel intercepted the flotilla under the cover of darkness -- setting off a violent melee that left nine activists dead and dozens of people, including seven soldiers, wounded.

Most of the dead were believed to be Turks.

Israel said 679 people were arrested from the ship and about 50 of those had left the country voluntarily. Hundreds who refused to cooperate remained jailed and subject to deportation.

Israel said the Gaza blockade is needed to prevent the Iranian-backed Hamas, which has fired thousands of rockets into the Jewish state, from building up its arsenal. It also wants to pressure Hamas to free an Israeli soldier it has held for four years.

The captain said the soldiers had prepared for both passive and violent resistance -- but admitted he had been surprised by the strength of the resistance.

"We knew they were peace activists," he said. "Though they wanted to break the Gaza blockade, we thought we'd encounter passive resistance, perhaps verbal resistance – we didn't expect this. Everyone wanted to kill us. We encountered terrorists who wanted to kill us and we did everything we could to prevent unnecessary injury."

The unnamed captain said he was tossed from the deck amid the fighting.

"I was in front of a number of people with knives and clubs. I cocked my weapon when I saw that one was coming towards me with a knife drawn and I fired once." he recalled. "Then another 20 people came at me from all directions and threw me down to the deck below."

He said he "felt a stabbing in my stomach. It was a knife. I got the knife out, then somehow got down to the lower deck where there were more people. This was when the soldiers had got control of all the boat except the lower deck. Me and another soldier managed to get to the deck, and we jumped into the water, from where our forces collected us. Another soldier who was beaten hard lost consciousness. Other soldiers covered him until we managed to get him out."

The captain said despite the fighting, it was ultimately a successful operation.

"I think we worked excellently," he said. "We applied all the things we learned and drilled, including purity of arms. We acted only against those who endangered us, and we had to fire at them."

Pro-Palestinian activists sent another boat to challenge Israel’s blockade of the Gaza Strip today, while Egypt declared it was temporarily opening a crossing into the Palestinian territory.

The raid provoked ferocious international condemnation of Israel, raised questions at home and appeared likely to increase pressure to end the blockade that has deepened the poverty of the 1.5 million Palestinians in the strip.

Turkey, which unofficially supported the flotilla, has led the criticism, calling the Israeli raid a “bloody massacre” and demanding that Washington condemn the raid. The White House has reacted cautiously, calling for disclosure of all the facts.

Amid the increasing tensions, the Israeli military said it carried out an airstrike in Gaza on Tuesday, and an Islamic militant group said three of its members were killed after firing rockets into southern Israel. Israeli authorities say the rockets landed in open areas and caused no injuries.

Two militants infiltrating into Israel from Gaza were killed in a separate incident Tuesday, the military said.

Israeli capt. says activists greeted soldiers by 'wielding clubs, axes and knives' - NYPOST.com

Read Gideon Levy haaretz ... He already has admitted what the isaeli soldier have done? and how the israeli gov. has broken the laws !!! so israeli people stop lying and admit your humanity crime .....

By Gideon Levy

Like in "Mini-Israel," the park where there is everything, but smaller, Israel embarked yesterday on a mini Operation Cast Lead. Like its larger, losing predecessor, this operation had it all: the usual false claim that is was they who had started it - and not the landing of commandos from helicopters on a ship in open sea, away from Israeli territorial waters. There was the claim that the first act of violence came not from the soldiers, but the rioting activists on Mavi Marmara; that the blockade on Gaza is legal and that the flotilla to its shores is against the law - God knows which law.

Again came the claim of self defense, that "they lynched us" and that all the dead are on their side. Once more the use of violence and excessive and lethal force was in play and once more civilians wound up dead.

* Published 01:42 01.06.10
* Latest update 01:42 01.06.10

Operation Mini Cast Lead
By Gideon Levy

Like in "Mini-Israel," the park where there is everything, but smaller, Israel embarked yesterday on a mini Operation Cast Lead. Like its larger, losing predecessor, this operation had it all: the usual false claim that is was they who had started it - and not the landing of commandos from helicopters on a ship in open sea, away from Israeli territorial waters. There was the claim that the first act of violence came not from the soldiers, but the rioting activists on Mavi Marmara; that the blockade on Gaza is legal and that the flotilla to its shores is against the law - God knows which law.
One of the wounded activists is removed from an IDF helicopter and taken to Sheba Medical Center.

One of the wounded activists is removed from an IDF helicopter and taken to Sheba Medical Center.
Photo by: Tal Cohen

Again came the claim of self defense, that "they lynched us" and that all the dead are on their side. Once more the use of violence and excessive and lethal force was in play and once more civilians wound up dead.

This action also featured the pathetic focus on "public relations," as if there is something to explain, and again the sick question was asked: Why didn't the soldiers use more force.

Again Israel will pay a heavy diplomatic price, once which had not been considered ahead of time. Again, the Israeli propaganda machine has managed to convince only brainwashed Israelis, and once more no one asked the question: What was it for? Why were our soldiers thrown into this trap of pipes and ball bearings? What did we get out of it?
If Cast Lead was a turning point in the attitude of the world toward us, this operation is the second horror film of the apparently ongoing series. Israel proved yesterday that it learned nothing from the first movie.

Yesterday's fiasco could and should have been prevented. This flotilla should have been allowed to pass and the blockade should be brought to an end.

This should have happened a long time ago. In four years Hamas has not weakened and Gilad Shalit was not released. There was not even a sign of a gain.

And what have we instead? A country that is quickly becoming completely isolated. This is a place that turns away intellectuals, shoots peace activists, cuts off Gaza and now finds itself in an international blockade. Once more yesterday it seemed, and not for the first time, that Israel is increasingly breaking away from the mother ship, and losing touch with the world - which does not accept its actions and does not understand its motives.

Yesterday there was no one on the planet, not a newsman or analyst, except for its conscripted chorus, who could say a good word about the lethal takeover.

The Israel Defense Forces too came out looking bad again. The magic evaporated long ago, the most moral army in the world, that was once the best army in the world, failed again. More and more there is the impression that nearly everything it touches causes harm to Israel.

Israel agencies commented,flotilla incident as a warning to those who tries to enter Israeli waters with out their permission,So same for Turkish warships also...

Egypt allows the transit of humanitarian aid...so is it necessary to send through sea.

yes, israeli terrorists get away with murder, they have proved that they not only kill defenceless people with bullet but also with hunger. the UN have always complaind that the israelis have only allowed less than a quarter of the aid required to gaza while no construction material was allowed into gaza so the palestinians could build their houses demolished by the israelsis.

here is some of the accounts of those were in the ship:

I was filming, and then he [an Israeli solider] ran after me with a stun gun.

He could not catch me. One of his colleagues hit my hand from behind with a stun gun. My camera fell down. He ran to crush the camera with his feet.

I told him, don't break my camera. If you want the tapes, I will give them to you. I told him these are media equipment. They had no limits.

They used rubber bullets. They used tear gas bombs. It was an unbelievable scene.

We were expecting the Israeli army to stop us, to prevent us from entering but surely we didn't expect such a war against us.

It was 14 ships which approached us, nearly at 4.30 in the morning. Fourteen ships that I could count and one helicopter. Maybe more than 10 soldiers, I couldn't say exactly [how many] were getting out of the helicopter.

On the second floor of the ship there were just passengers who are journalists, a nurse and organisers of the flotilla who didn't have anything in their hands.

After 20 minutes, maybe 15 minutes, there were three dead bodies.

It ended at six, when a voice from the microphone said the ship was controlled by the Israelis, 'please enter the rooms'.

Suddenly from everywhere we saw inflatables coming at us, and within seconds fully equipped commandos came up on the boat.

They came up and used plastic bullets, we had beatings, we had electric shocks, any method we can think of, they used.

Zakir bhai so far Turkey had actually stood up to the pews no other country had had the b@lls to do that. Look at the siccy egyptians and the jordanians.

Yes! we appreciate recent devolpment by AKP as it has Islamic root but Turkey needs to bring a notch. Muslims world expect it from former leader of Islamic world. :)

Rightly said about zionist's left over bone suckers. :tdown:

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom