What's new

Israel Hijacks Aid cargo, executes hostages - Pak journo, Talat Hussain taken hostage

why did Israel take the bait? Here is the answer:

Israel cannot allow ships to go directly to Gaza for security reasons. Innocent Israeli families are threatened daily with missile attacks launched from Gaza, and Israel must make sure weapons are not being smuggled into Gaza in “humanitarian” cargoes. Israel offered to offload all humanitarian supplies on board this ship and deliver them to Gaza.
These Turkish ships know that the U.N. will deliver any and all humanitarian supplies after first examining shipments to make sure they contain no weapons. Thus it appears they deliberately provoked this incident for propaganda purposes.
Israeli commanders were attacked and beaten by the “humanitarian” workers on this ship who were armed with iron bars and knives. One soldier was thrown off an upper deck and fell thirty feet to the deck below, sustaining significant injuries to his head.
Israeli soldiers repeatedly told each other “Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!” as they rappelled to the surface of the ship. They fired only as a last resort and in self-defense.
According to the Weekly Standard, the organization behind this flotilla belongs to the Union of Good, which was created for the specific purpose of transferring tens of millions of dollars a year to Hamas-controlled entities in the Gaza Strip and whose leaders have been designated by our State Department as Specially Designated Global Terrorists.

If you could read the posts before you would understand that all the arguments that you have put forward have been nullified.

israeli propoganda, Hay more arab countires have relations with Israel.

If today all Arabs cooperted, Israel will be in big trouble.
And u sir as an Indian why are U peaking on behalf of Israel. Are u their spokes person

In the same tone - did palestenians or turks or arabs appoint you as their spokesperson. :rofl::rofl:

Let him present his point of view and you could also do the same, there is no need to browbeat other members to agree to your point of view.

:rofl:

get out of ure hallucinations.

I don't give a damn to what you have to say..

Its for muslims only and not for you ...

A true muslim would atleast see what I have to show them because its an important part of our religion which is about to happen in near future..

That is all that want.. Its not all for non muslims.....

I don't give a damn to what you have to say..

Its for muslims only and not for you ...

A true muslim would atleast see what I have to show them because its an important part of our religion which is about to happen in near future..

That is all that want.. Its not all for non muslims.....

Is it that those predictions will affect only the muslims ?

Rest of us Non-Muslims keep on carrying with our lives.

Keep the Religious sermoning off this thread.

Last edited:

why? whatsup? you are afraid of something?

The non muslims will be effected by it definitely.. But at this time you people will not believe it....

Only muslims will believe it right now because every muslim believe in Imam Al Mahdi , Dajjal and Hazrat Isa (AS)'s arrival ..

If I say that their arrival near and i have something to show to muslims in this regard that is recognized true by Islamic scholars like Dr Israr Ahmed (May Allah Bless his soul) , then a true muslim will atleast see what I have to show to him .....

Non muslims will only believe it when it will happen....

The Holy Prophet (SA) said"

"Surely you will fight the jews. and surely you will kill them. And on that day even the stones will speak to muslims that O Muslim !! There's a jew hiding Behind Me. So come and Kill Him'

(sahih Bukhari)

If We study the history of Jews you will Come to know that they are waiting for their MESSAIH (to be Sent by ALLAH to them) who will liberate the Israel for them and will make them rule the world. But the True MESSIAH is Hazrat ISA (AS) who will return on this world for Muslims . So their MESSIAH According To Holy Prophet (SA) is DAJJAL or the FALSE MESSIAH...

They are doing all this to gain power so that their FALSE MESSIAH may come and rule...

The Israelis started to come to the Holy Land (Jerusalem) in early 1900s.... Then they create the State of Israel in 1948 ..... Now they are making steps to rule the world .. they have completed almost 60% of their 3rd objective, and when they will achieve it , DAJJAL WILL EMERGE and will say that he is the MESSIAH.

US is the Biggest supporter of Israel and have given it great weapons so that it may rule the world as the SUPER POWER .. And undoubtedly now its a very big power and can deal with the Middle east alone now..

Brothers and sisters ask any Islamic Scholar who have studied the Signs of Emergence of Imam al Mahdi , Dajjal and Hazrat Isa (SA) in detail.. He will tell you that WE ARE LIVING IN THE AGE OF DAJJAL.....

If you don't agree with me search on net the Lectures of late Dr Israr Ahmed (may Allah bless his Soul) and Maulana Imran Hosein (he is Sunni)......

You can see the lecture on Dajjal by Sheikh Imran Hosein at the following link:

Abaut dajjal

his further lectures (including lectures of Dr Israr Ahmed ) can be search on you tube by typing their respective names or searching their websites on internet.

In the same tone - did palestenians or turks or arabs appoint you as their spokesperson. :rofl::rofl:

Let him present his point of view and you could also do the same, there is no need to browbeat other members to agree to your point of view.

NO, but i talk sense, and on the other hand u talk only how to suport Israel by hook or by crook.

I am all for discussions in this forum, but unfairly suporting the wrong doers is something only those who suport for selfish reasons are the one that i have mentioned above, R.U one of those who will suport israel or anyone for promises of milatry aid and for money.

man do have any sense of fair play and believe in Justice

Last edited:
no propaganda bro. its just that they helped us when we needed it most.
and today when they need our support , we shouldnt leave them in the middle of all this..

as for using non lethal weaponry , well i guess this is the reason why israel has managed to survive in middle of so many hostile nations , they just cant afford to take anything for granted.
So its proved you guys are just defending "daddy israel" because of some weapons systems. trying to justify the killings of innocents. I didn't know you can go this cheap.

BTW thing called flash bang is non-lethal weapon.

NO, but i talk sense, and on the other hand u talk only how to suport Israel by hook or by crook.

I am all for discussions in this forum, but unfairly suporting the wrong doers is something only those who suport for selfish reasons are the one that i have mentioned above, R.U one of those who will suport israel or anyone for promises of milatry aid and for money.

man do have any sense of fair play and of Justice

If you dont know

India is one of the major Aid donors to palestine ( More than what Pakistan provides ) , and a major supporter of an Independent Palestine state.

So keep your logics to your self, its not necessary that we have agree on everything.

Pakistani members seem to be more interested in the plight of Palestenians then to the plight of Ahmedias in pakistan ( This much sorrow had not been shown for the dead pakistanis), Please check the thread about the death of Ahmedias in the terrorist attacks before commenting. Why is that so ?

Is it because most of guys think that a Muslim life is more important than Non-Muslim life.

So its proved you guys are just defending "daddy israel" because of some weapons systems. trying to justify the killings of innocents. I didn't know you can go this cheap.

BTW thing called flash bang is non-lethal weapon.

hahaha... so according to ure twisted morality .. killing 20 pirates was inhumane , but ure borthers who are killing innocent civilains on a daily basis are so very humane.

hahaha... so according to ure twisted morality .. killing 20 pirates was inhumane , but ure borthers who are killing innocent civilains on a daily basis are so very humane.
So they are pirates now.......

Can you go more cheap....i want to see your best.

Back
Top Bottom