What's new

Israel helped India turn around Kargil war

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small little Israel has a better economy to Pakistan :agree:

BBC News - How Israel turned itself into a high-tech hub

How are your economic statements related to the thread? You have already had several posts deleted for being off topic so dont be a naughty boy. Look stick to the topic yaar - Its about how a nation of 4 million namely Israel helped a nation of 1.2 billion turn round a potentially humiliating situation. Good for you! :tup:

How are your economic statements related to the thread? You have already had several posts deleted for being off topic so dont be a naughty boy. Look stick to the topic yaar - Its about how a nation of 4 million namely Israel helped a nation of 1.2 billion turn round a potentially humiliating situation. Good for you! :tup:

Bro your brother was going on about Hindutva etc but i only countered that but my post were deleted

Another way to look at it is that a nation of 180 million snatched defeat from the jaws of victory because of a nation of 4 million...

indians and israelis dont seem to be bothered by it. the relationship continue to flourish

and Kissi ko mirchi lagi to mein kya karoon :)

I was told by Foxbat that Aryan has complete immunity to do what he pleases on this forum..

I reported his post which was off-topic in which he talked about Hindutva something he knows nothing about but alas nothing doing, but this is PDF :azn:

Small little Israel has a better economy to Pakistan :agree:

BBC News - How Israel turned itself into a high-tech hub

Israelis are very smart people. They have a very strong worth ethic, they always question and criticize things which allows for re-examination and thus improvements being made, and look at problems from outside the box which yeilds revolutionary breakthroughs.

There is a good book by Dan Senor called Start Up Nation in which he describes how Israel became a leader in Start Up Companies. Its a good read for people who want an insight on how Israel works.

Amazon.com: Start-up Nation: The Story of Israel's Economic Miracle (9780446541473): Dan Senor, Saul Singer: Books

Apple's new Israel chip R&D center rumored to open by end of February

That is very true Mercenary this is why I say all countries not only India but even Pakistan can learn a thing or two from Israel, why else did Mushy want to establish relations with Israel? because this small country is ahead in so many field's and both our countries are agriculture based economies which Israel can help us with and make the lives of our people better.

Israel is a tiny nation with less than half of Mumbai's population and faces a constant security threat from its neighbours,” he noted.

“And yet, the government and the people of Israel have developed self-reliant solutions to meet the entire population's needs of water, energy, food, education and healthcare. They have indeed made Israel a world leader in science, technology and innovation,” he said.

The Hindu : News / National : Gadkari goes gaga on Israel

This is why Israeli-Indo relations are vital for the benefit of our nation.

No fear is not the right word, when a giant looks towards a minute Zionist state for it's security....it's amusing.
Besides, the Israelis have already found out in the past, the capabilities of Pakistani pilots. !!
Another air war i suppose where you won lot of air :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom