What's new

Israel gears up for possible unilateral strike on Iran

did the OP got banned becuase he posted this news??

Israel won't do anything because their main interest is the Arab countries due to geographical reason. This is why Israel's daddy US interfere on Arab matters like treaties and military aids to maintain relationship between Arab leaders and Israel.

We've been hearing threats to attack Iran for the past decade... Usually they do not give prior warnings and launch a single, successful air raid (Iraq, Syria).

Media hype as usual.

For every country, there are contingency plans - some of which are crazy.

For example, I'm sure since Pakistan went nuclear, that Israel has a contingency plan for that. This does not mean we're going to attack Pakistan.

For 25 years since the end of the cold war, America has had some big fireworks pointing at Russia and vice versa, but neither was going to launch.

At the moment we're seeing how the talks go, although we don't trust the Iranian regime because it has a history of lies and deception.

Many countries have a contingency plan against Iran if talks fail, not just Israel.

Israel cannot attack Iran not because it is weak militarily rather it is because of the Iranian nationalism. Iranian people are like minded and are willing to go to any lengths for their country's sake. IMPO Israel's problem is that after the tide going in the favor of Assad they fear that Syria could be used as a platform by Iranians and Hezbollah against their state. Anyways i wish the best of luck for Iran. (I am not at all saying that Israel can attack Iran so please.....:P)

Israel cannot attack Iran not because it is weak militarily rather it is because of the Iranian nationalism. Iranian people are like minded and are willing to go to any lengths for their country's sake. IMPO Israel's problem is that after the tide going in the favor of Assad they fear that Syria could be used as a platform by Iranians and Hezbollah against their state. Anyways i wish the best of luck for Iran. (I am not at all saying that Israel can attack Iran so please.....:P)

what iranian nationalism? please get knowledge before you speak such stuff. iran is ruled by iron fist and full of ethnic minorities like azeri turks, lors, baloch, turkmen etc.. who are oppressed by farsis. azeri turks dont want to be part of fars (iran)

qG5H.jpg

what iranian nationalism? please get knowledge before you speak such stuff. iran is ruled by iron fist and full of ethnic minorities like azeri turks, lors, baloch, turkmen etc.. who are oppressed by farsis. azeri turks dont want to be part of fars (iran)

Just like when Saddam thought Arabs in Iran would cheer for his troops? But he found that the first groups that had kicked his army's arse were actually ordinary and local Iranian Arabs. Just like thousands of Azeris, Lurs and Kurds who fought and died shoulder to shoulder with their compatriots. So I think you should be living or raised in a country in which nationalism is meaningless.

Many countries are full of ethnic groups, take India, Pakistan or US as examples. I'm sure if you dare to attack them, you won't like their responses.

So next time, when you have no proper information about something, you better not to talk, since it may lead to embarrassment, like now.

Last edited:
he he he so funny kido. you are dreaming about the day that azeris and others don't support iran but as i said you are just dreaming. now go to bed its getting late.

Another great contribution.

And all deduced from a report in the Indian times. :lol:

Israel is a irrelevant nation of just 7 million people.

How will you survive thousands of ballistic missiles of Iran? Even if ALL of your defense systems score 100% interception, you surely won't be able to protect Israel because of the sheer number of rockets fired at you.

What if Hezbollah, Hamas also open a front? Syrian war spill-over to Israel?

The whole region will become a big giant cluster-**** of conflict, war, and destruction...and Israel surely doesn't want that.

never underestimate our power to unite in front of attackers , it was Arabs who delayed the Saddam army for months so the rest of Iran mobilized enough to stop their advances for good , you think who were the divers crossed Arvand-Rood in middle of night and break Saddam forces line and openned the path for the rest of our army to break the siege of Abadan and take back Khoramshahr (an achievement that was considered impossible by European and USA military commanders Just weeks before the operation , they were Azeri Turk. d you knew how many Persian ,Lors , Baluch ,Kurd and turkeman in course of history gave their life for this land
can you show me a time that somebody attacked this land and not all of the people who call themselves Iranian raised arms to defend it ? its a land that for thousands of years we gave blood for it , so you must understand what unite us in place and situation were some others just simply break apart .

Back
Top Bottom