What's new

Israel fears Iran attack on London Games: Report

Israel can go to any lengths to ensure destruction for it's enemy.After all Israeli PM threatened to nuke Iraq - A false flag attack in comparison is child's play.Israel has done false flag OP's before

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012/01/13/false_flag
Using Jundallah as a weapon to target high valued targets, while Iran using their proxies to target women and children. You fail to see the difference between the two obviously.

How about you give me an actual creditable source where Sharon has threatened to nuke Iraq, go on.

Crap... I do admire Israel (a lot)... But, this is just way too ridiculous trying all the time to be the center of attention.
Seeing as terrorists bombed a bus filled with pregnant women, teenagers and men, this is not so far fetched. They've been trying for years now, and they've succeeded last week. Just because you don't hear about failed terrorist acts in the news, doesn't mean they were not prevented and taken out.

IRAN DONT DO SUICIDE MISSIONS how pathetic of ISRAEL

Using Jundallah as a weapon to target high valued targets, while Iran using their proxies to target women and children. You fail to see the difference between the two obviously.

Iran doesnt target woman and children, even if you think Israel doesnt either - thousands of dead Palestinians woman and children will disagree, or Iranian civilians killed by Israel's MEK/Jundallah.

Every accusation I heard about Iran's "terrorist attempts" were baseless. Same as another absurd Israel's attempt to claim Iran would attack in Olympic games, if anything - as vast majority here agrees - Israel's false flag operation is much more likely. Israel is pushing the World hard to start the war against Iran, and spares no resources to do it.

Seeing as terrorists bombed a bus filled with pregnant women, teenagers and men, this is not so far fetched. They've been trying for years now, and they've succeeded last week. Just because you don't hear about failed terrorist acts in the news, doesn't mean they were not prevented and taken out.

Who succeeded? You are implying the same propaganda as Israel is doing and absurdly blaming Iran, without any evidence or common sense.

To you, every single terrorist attack is a false flag operation done by non-muslims. I mean, clearly, angels live in the Islamic world and not savages who would kill in the name of a religion. Pakistani Muslims ain't killing other Pakistani Muslims, that's just western propaganda and western agents.
Muslims are not killing non Muslims worldwide, nor slaughtering their own brethren, not at all.

The day you come out of the dream world that you live in is the day you can have a logical conversation, which is not likely.
Yawn... what does this brainless rhetoric have to do with Iran again?

Very pathetic article. Iran will attack on Israelis in London Olympics??:hitwall::hitwall:
I will say Baseless article or this is just practice to create atmosphere for war from False flagger with suicide bomb attack.

U.S.A killed 2+ Million people in Iraq in search of chemical weapon but no chemical weapon found.

To you, every single terrorist attack is a false flag operation done by non-muslims. I mean, clearly, angels live in the Islamic world and not savages who would kill in the name of a religion. Pakistani Muslims ain't killing other Pakistani Muslims, that's just western propaganda and western agents.
Muslims are not killing non Muslims worldwide, nor slaughtering their own brethren, not at all.

The day you come out of the dream world that you live in is the day you can have a logical conversation, which is not likely.

Listen, mr. zionazi, every terrorist attack is not a false flag operation, nobody has claimed that but many of them are, the USS Liberty incident is the best example of that. So, shut up and get in your zionazi sh!t-hole!

Back
Top Bottom