What's new

Israel develops laser defence system for commercial airlines.

Shaldag

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Israeli company Elbit Systems produces C-Music with Defense Ministry; system fires laser beams to throw off incoming surface-to-air missiles.

The Defense Ministry and Elbit Systems announced a successful completion of a trial program to test a missile defense system for commercial airlines.

The C-Music system is designed to protect passenger aircraft from the threat of shoulder-launched missiles.

After detecting incoming missiles with an infrared sensor, it fires a laser that disrupts the missile's navigation system and throws it off course, away from its intended target.

C-Music was chosen by the Transportation Ministry to protect Israeli airliners.

"The experiments, carried out in southern Israel, were some of the most complex and sophisticated ever carried out in Israel," the Defense Ministry said. "They simulated a range of threats that the C-Music system will have to deal with," it added.

"C-Music is considered the most advanced system of its kind in the world, and will provide ultimate defense to planes," the ministry continued. "It combined advanced detection and disruption technologies, and meets the stringent requirements of commercial flight."

The Arabs made us develop this.

On behalf of Israel, I'd like to thank you all. :)

can you please borrow that to us... we will give you back...promise:D
I'm sure it will be sold. There are already orders from Brazil and Italy for their air force.

It's for military or civilian planes.

Not sure Pakistan will be getting it though, sorry bro.

Hazzy, buddy.

You guys are digging tunnels and strapping bombs onto yourselves.

We're busy making lasers bro! pew pew pew pew pew

You guys probably view it as witchcraft or something :omghaha:

It took you 10 years to develop Qassams which usually land in your own fields. I like it when you paint them all different colours though. Kind of artistic.

Hazzy, buddy.

You guys are digging tunnels and strapping bombs onto yourselves.

We're busy making lasers bro! pew pew pew pew pew

You guys probably view it as witchcraft or something :omghaha:

It took you 10 years to develop Qassams which usually land in your own fields. I like it when you paint them all different colours though. Kind of artistic.

Gaza is digging tunnels right under Israeli military bases and smuggling M16's from Israel. :rofl:

Qassams are a thing of the past, today Gaza produces M75 rockets in large quantities with 80-100 km range and 60kg warhead. :omghaha:

Your weapon systems are nice if they work but very ironic that they make it appear there is a threat against civilian airliners when they shot down and killed a 113 civilians and the US done the same. Stupid Muslim hating terrorists.

Sorry bro - if it ain't lasers, I ain't interested. :lol:

Conventional weapons are sooooo 4 decades ago.

Keep digging moles. Wouldn't surprise me if we have a laser solution for tunnels in 12 months pew pew pew.

1 million Muslims in Israel. 95% want to stay :)

Yeah..now Israeli Airlines can bring remaining Jews to Israel from America and Europe.

Good for everyone, I guess! :D

Keep digging moles. Wouldn't surprise me if we have a laser solution for tunnels in 12 months pew pew pew.

I'm more interested in the super volcano that's going to wipe out the West coast and God's missiles which will wipe Europe off the face of the earth. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That will then pave the way for us to march towards Isntreal :partay::partay:

Yeah..now Israeli Airlines can bring remaining Jews to Israel from America and Europe.

Good for everyone, I guess! :D
More Jews brought to the Holy land! their rightful place.

Moved into new apartments on the Judean hills of Judea & Samaria.

Ahhh, great to be home.

Thanks. It's good to see a Pakistani supporter of Jewish return to their homeland.

You're the kind of guy I could sit down with and have some chapatis.

Laser technology is decades old too, retardo.

PS, Gaza people are atleast "resisting" their destruction by whatever means possible. I hope Jews did that with Hitler...Probably 6 million more Jews would've been alive today. :lol:

More Jews brought to the Holy land! their rightful place.

Moved into new apartments on the Judean hills of Judea & Samaria.

Ahhh, great to be home.

Thanks. It's good to see a Pakistani supporter of Jewish return to their homeland.

You're the kind of guy I could sit down with and have some chapatis.

Yeah sure, please take remaining 5,6 million Jews to Israel too. I'll personally help them to arrange for their "Aliya"

Talking of Chapatis, I wish you could bring some of your own cultural food to the table. But then again, for that, you need to have a culture first :omghaha:

Laser technology is decades old too, retardo.

PS, Gaza people are atleast "resisting" their destruction by whatever means possible. I hope Jews did that with Hitler...Probably 6 million more Jews would've been alive today. :lol:

Daddy gave them a little technology and now they will brag about it as if they created evolutionary technology. :lol:

Daddy gave them a little technology and now they will brag about it as if they created evolutionary technology. :lol:

Dude, israelis are nothing more than "dogs of the rich people"...They are having it good, not because they are good..but because their 'owner' is having it good!

Dude, israelis are nothing more than "dogs of the rich people"...They are having it good, not because they are good..but because their 'owner' is having it good!

Our tax money should go into fixing these shitty potholes as of lately.

Back
Top Bottom