What's new

Israel develops laser defence system for commercial airlines.

I'm more interested in the super volcano that's going to wipe out the West coast and God's missiles which will wipe Europe off the face of the earth. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

That will then pave the way for us to march towards Isntreal :partay::partay:
Oh Hazzy, it's getting desperate.

All your eggs are in the natural disasters & divine intervention basket :lol:

FFS dude. God has made you lose EVERY war. He's just made Egypt disown you. Your people are having a tough time in Yarmouk, you're digging tunnels as an economy...

And on top of all of that...

God just gave us ruddy LASERS bro. LASERS.

Get the hint! :omghaha:

Amen to that!! We've got tons of them here too, due to all the bad weather as of late.

LOL! It's been getting absurd, it's scary to drive at night and driving during the day is still very risky. :lol:

It's only a matter of time before I lose a tire or two. :D

Oh Hazzy, it's getting desperate.

All your eggs are in the natural disasters & divine intervention basket :lol:

FFS dude. God has made you lose EVERY war. He's just made Egypt disown you. Your people are having a tough time in Yarmouk, you're digging tunnels as an economy...

And on top of all of that...

God just gave us ruddy LASERS bro. LASERS.

Get the hint! :omghaha:

:lol:

LOL! It's been getting absurd, it's scary to drive at night and driving during the day is still very risky. :lol:

It's only a matter of time before I lose a tire or two. :D

I hear that bro! Lately its been feeling like im almost in a real life video game. Almost constantly having swerve left and right on some roads to avoid those damned things!! :angry:

The roads in the UK are like something out of the 3rd world.

Really? For some reason I assumed you guys had pretty good roads for the most part.

I hear that bro! Lately its been feeling like im almost in a real life video game. Almost constantly having swerve left and right on some roads to avoid those damned things!! :angry:

Same here, I've managed to dodge most but one time I didn't notice one at night while I was sipping my coffee and it spilled all over me and flew into my car roof. :lol:

That's it, once my lease is over I'm getting a 4by4 truck it's more than necessary in Michigan. :D

Really? For some reason I assumed you guys had pretty good roads for the most part.
The motorways are generally good, but main streets and back streets even in the major towns and cities can be really bad.

Every winter the ice breaks up the surface and it's pot holes everywhere.

And every year it leaves us wondering if the likes of the Scandinavians go through the same thing with their winters, or if they have decent quality tarmac that doesn't break up.

Sorry bro - if it ain't lasers, I ain't interested. :lol:

Conventional weapons are sooooo 4 decades ago.

Keep digging moles. Wouldn't surprise me if we have a laser solution for tunnels in 12 months pew pew pew.
1 million Muslims in Israel. 95% want to stay :)

Yeah coz u already occupied their lands.. :D

Back
Top Bottom