What's new

Israel Could Find Itself Forced To Wipe Out Europe

Very very poor comment, speaks volumes about your midset. Killing innocent people is wrong regardless. Whether done to a jew or done by a jew. Double standards is the reason the world is what it is today.

Hang on hang on!!

Tell me something .... Do you have a Brain ???

Read that F-king statement once again .. that is not mine but one of Lectures who is apparently German said that while we were discussing the WWII.

Hang on hang on!!

Tell me something .... Do you have a Brain ???

Read that F-king statement once again .. that is not mine but one of Lectures who is apparently German said that while we were discussing the WWII.

The context you mentioned it in was quite obvious, otherwise that statement made no sense there. Using that statement there makes no sense other than in quoting your own personal agenda. Mind you language by the way.

The context you mentioned it in was quite obvious, otherwise that statement made no sense there. Using that statement there makes no sense other than in quoting your own personal agenda. Mind you language by the way.

Mind your own business by the way.:tup:

lhuang do you have hitler as evil in your mind did you forget brits/us/russians/jews/hindus?

deathfart Thats like brainwash of the highest order... When did Hitler let any jews go... huh? And damn Jews wouldn't have to be cruel to their enemy had Hitler let them live in peace.

Yes Hitler did let go jews..don't rely on cnn/bbc/fox/sky/discovery/nat geo..take a ticket to Germany as talk to the people..

I really find it disgusting to see people here are so much anti-jew that they will side with the worst killers of human history.

Propaganda..i don't believe in holocaust nothing such happened on the other side more christian forces died because of Jews whether brits/Germans/americans/french/russians they lost their lives because of bloody jews..
9thgrader you forgot the massacre genocide mass murder of Africans by the british forces in Africa and you call it what?peace mission? research and come back.

Jews never harmed anyone and well I wonder when Arabs have so much real estate then why are they after a small piece of land that jews have.

from 1967 till now how many Arab Muslims got murdered killed in Palestine and Lebanon? if you can't count google it. Good let me ask you mr. dumb why are you after a small piece of Kashamiri land? have answer no?

Palestine belong to Muslims as it was for as long as it existed jews were part of it but in minority it was after WWII Jews were provided with land..that is illegal occupation and division. Therefore Jews had no land but they stole it with the help of brits..

On top of it Pakistani people never stop their thekedari against Israel. Seriously man live and let others live

like you people never stop thekedari against Pakistan and Kashmir and China.

Thats like brainwash of the highest order... When did Hitler let any jews go... huh? And damn Jews wouldnt have to be cruel to their enemy had Hitler let them live in peace.

I really find it disgusting to see people here are so much anti-jew that they will side with the worst killers of human history.

Jews never harmed anyone and well I wonder when Arabs have so much real estate then why are they after a small piece of land that jews have. On top of it Pakistani people never stop their thekedari against Israel. Seriously man live and let others live

Could you please carry over the message to Israel and Israel lobby in washington? :disagree:

Fighter

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom