What's new

Israel Could Find Itself Forced To Wipe Out Europe

OK Israel wipes out Europe what will they d about USA ,Russia,India,china and Pakistan
These countries will wipe Israel for the face of the earth if Europe didn't do so.

I agree to Taimi here.. Who would have thought in 70s that US and India would be at a place where they are today or USSR would be what it is today..

However about range of missiles... Pakistan is close to 3500 Km from Israel.. isnt it??

As i said, they are making 5000KM plus ones, the latest variant in Jericho series of missiles are quote 7,000KM range. So now its double the range to Pakistan, rather it crosses the Indian state also.

are we talking about the same bones thrown by the U.S. and on which Israel survives? you dont want those bones.

nah! he is talking about the political will

btw before being sarcastic about US Aid to israel, dont forget that Pakistan is also dependent on the same.

Israel made its Jericho missiles during cold war to be able to hit Moscow, should the Russians threaten Israel's existence. since Israel was pro-US and their Arab enemies pro-Soviet, Israel probably feared Russia's interference in middle east, maybe to the degree of affecting Israel's survival.

Just my thoughts

Thats like brainwash of the highest order... When did Hitler let any jews go... huh? And damn Jews wouldnt have to be cruel to their enemy had Hitler let them live in peace.

I really find it disgusting to see people here are so much anti-jew that they will side with the worst killers of human history.

Jews never harmed anyone and well I wonder when Arabs have so much real estate then why are they after a small piece of land that jews have. On top of it Pakistani people never stop their thekedari against Israel. Seriously man live and let others live

U R Wrong M8
hitler did not start killing jews straightaway he first deported them
he started killing them only after the war started
get ur facts right ur history is Fail:tdown: :rofl::rofl:

All i can say about Israel and It's Jews are they are extremely Mysterious People.

There every action has a full hidden story Inside.

One of my lecturers told that Hitler let few jews go and someone asked why did you do so ?

One day the world will realize why did i kill them he replied.

Very very poor comment, speaks volumes about your midset. Killing innocent people is wrong regardless. Whether done to a jew or done by a jew. Double standards is the reason the world is what it is today.

Israel is a very intelligent country and I don't think it will ever do something this stupid. Israel is here to stay. They know very well how many counter nukes it will take to nullify their existence. The only time they will use nukes is when they are certain they wont be nuked back (Even if they survive the whole world will hate them) or if they are immobilizing their entire population.

It was actually Japan's fault for being nuked. Think of it this way; if Japan was not nuked, then they might have continued fighting until the last soldier and the eventual human loss might have been greater than what was lost with those nukes. Also, we might have never known the true potential of these disastrous weapons. They might have been used later in a much more powerful form that could even have destroyed an entire country.

So by using nukes at such a preliminary stage I think USA might have done the world a favor.

if israel tries one trident/topol/DF-31 with mIRVs will turn Israel into the world's biggest parking lot.

Israel's naval power is too low to credibly threaten anyone outside the middle east conventionally. The Chinese coast guard has more tonnage than the Israeli navy. With nukes they can threaten Europe but will get flattened if they even try.

The significant caveat that unsurprisingly people missed/ignored is this...

Israeli Historian: Israel Could Find Itself Forced To Wipe Out Europe
The Israeli historian reiterated Israel’s ability to destroy the whole world whenever it felt its existence would be doomed to extinction.

This is the typical 'cornered r at' attitude that any state would adopt IF the people of said state is convinced beyond any reasonable doubt that as a people, they would be erased from the map, as Iran wanted to do to Israel. China's attitude about Taiwan and Tibet is no different, that the political separation of either or both regions, while does not equal to the political erasure of the Chinese state, it tantamount to a credible threat to the existence of the Chinese state.

===
Note to the admin staff: Some modifications should be done to the forum's software filtering feature. See 'cornered ***'.

Thats like brainwash of the highest order... When did Hitler let any jews go... huh? And damn Jews wouldnt have to be cruel to their enemy had Hitler let them live in peace.

I really find it disgusting to see people here are so much anti-jew that they will side with the worst killers of human history.

Jews never harmed anyone and well I wonder when Arabs have so much real estate then why are they after a small piece of land that jews have. On top of it Pakistani people never stop their thekedari against Israel. Seriously man live and let others live

Maybe you need to Chillax a bit......I am not supporting Hitler nor i am against Jews.. so just Shut up and try to get the article relevant to my statement .

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom