What's new

Israel claims Russian missle hit school bus

its not my appetite,it is israel's and its suckers appetite..

and lol,he didnt mean US forces,he meant idf.
Spare me of propaganda pictures and your crocodile tears. Your buddy Syria killed more Palestinians than Israel. And it is slaughtering own civilians right now:

********.com - Syrian paramedic shot in Daraa - Syria, 8th April 2011

watch from 15:10

And slaughter of Palestinians by Syrians in 1977 was even bigger.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I ever attack Turkey?

what?

me: while israelis are going in and force themself to live in places where the majority of the people is palestinian. BIG DIFFERENCE!

500: Israel went there because it was attacked.

me: and pkk didn't attack us at first? we just went in because we love war?

500: Did I ever attack Turkey?

?!?!?!?!?!?! NO you didn't, but pkk did.

Sami are just 1.5-2 % of Norway population, Kurds are 15-20% of Turkey population. And Sami language ius recognized regional language.

they are still a ethnic group, and beside kurdish is also recognized regional in some parts of turkey

All Arabs in Israel know Hebrew very well, maybe beside some old women.

i learned something new today then :victory::victory::victory:

Don't put much thought into these people. They seem to have rolled in with the AKP wagon and some are just trolls. They will roll out soon enough.

They definitely don't represent Turks or maybe even humans beings.

There purpose seems to be mudslinging fights everyday with the Israelis who in turn do the same thing.

Really does degrade overall quality of the forums in general.

are you trying to say that i am a AKP supporter? if so, you are totaly wrong, no party represents my interests. but yeah, if i HAD to choose it would be AKP!

and you say that i troll, but i don't. i laughed because they said that it was an act of war crime, something they obviously deny when they are doing it against palestinians!

and i said i hope the kid gets better soon!

what?

me: while israelis are going in and force themself to live in places where the majority of the people is palestinian. BIG DIFFERENCE!

500: Israel went there because it was attacked.

me: and pkk didn't attack us at first? we just went in because we love war?

500: Did I ever attack Turkey?

?!?!?!?!?!?! NO you didn't, but pkk did.
I mean attacking Turkish policies like ovarel attacks Israel. By the way I am not so big fan of democracy and minority rights. I think assimilating Kurds is better for Turkey and I would do the same.

Back
Top Bottom