What's new

Israel boosts ties with Arab allies, Palestinians not included

Sadly arabs and Iranians already asleep.
Pakistanis are into pir worship. They had someone arrive in the UK yesterday and they were touching his feet. Astagfarullah. We are a mess.
I would love to converse with you my friend. You can not understand something unless you really look at it. What you call Pir worship is only a symptom of something that is bigger & not necessarily bad. I don't want to make this thread about Sufism. If you like I could start a conversation over DM.

The UAE, Bahrain and Morocco are seeking to acquire the Israeli Arrow 3 anti-ballistic missile defense systems..
So the Arabian milky cows have found someone other than Trump to get milked by. Don't be shy, you need someone to reap the benefits of those Arab breasts filled with milk.

Israel is already stealing natural gas of Lebanon and other Arab countries, they don't need Arabs' cooperation in that field but only legitimizing their daylight robbery. Guess what you are being used over and over again.

Btw, Palestinians and Lebanese forces have been able to penetrate Israeli airspace and the so called Arrows, Iron Dome systems, David slings, etc couldn't stop them. Easily overwhelmed. Same in case of Saud and Emirati THAADs and Patriots defeated by Yemeni Solutions.

Looool this bridge is your end

Look at the land the isrealis claim? From the nile to the eupharates.
Look at their plans for Al aqsa and their temple.

You are either an Israeli or just really really some Arab with sand in his ears

I am not dumb unlike you. Israel doesn't even control Israel fully and you are saying Nile and Euphrates. They don't have manpower and small group of people in reality. logistically above them nor feasible.

Hence try to see that besides politics is like maze you pick one prick at a time. Don't be in doubt over the endgame ever or the outcome. But we need an alliance with the West in this incident to tackle other issues.

You also are confusing the US with Israel because there is no Israel in reality but the US if you look at it from the ground reality point of view.

I am not dumb unlike you. Israel doesn't even control Israel fully and you are saying Nile and Euphrates. They don't have manpower and small group of people. logistically above them.

Hence try to see that besides politics is like maze you pick one prick at a time. Don't be in doubt over the endgame ever or the outcome. But we need an alliance with the West in this incident to tackle other issues
Then I say do as the Israelis tell u ti do. Bend over. You are smart. Your funeral. Enjoy. You are cousins after all.. Arab or jew. Same to us

You talk of alliance....when u dance with the devil. Prepare to burn in hell

I would love to converse with you my friend. You can not understand something unless you really look at it. What you call Pir worship is only a symptom of something that is bigger & not necessarily bad. I don't want to make this thread about Sufism. If you like I could start a conversation over DM.
No bhai...I don't need pir or sufis in my like.
My thinking simple and purr as far as religion.

1. What pir did prophet Muhammed have ?
Answer none....so I don't need a pir

2. What sufis existed when prophet mushammed was around.
Answer none. So what should I get into the mystical stuff

If you are into this. Its ok. Each to his own faith.
Regarding what you said about pir worship being bigger and not bad...well when men do sajood to other men this is something Allah never forgives. When men ask the pir for something other than Allah this is unforgivable.

Anyways ... let's nit get into this. Lots of love..May Allah guide us all ameen

Last edited:
You talk of alliance....when u dance with the devil. Prepare to burn in hell

Buy some brains... that is what you lack.

We already have a front now and our focus is on that until we completely eliminate that.. Where have you seen someone opening 100000000 million fronts at the same time? Life is taken easy one at a time that is how things roll. We don't live in some fairytale land.

It is like Russia trying to open fronts with China, Japan, North Korea, India, Pakistan etc etc while still invading Ukraine.. Politics is like puzzles you remove one obstacle at a time and the one that presents itself as immediate provocative element you start with that first..

I am calm about this because I know what I am doing.. Even the prophet(sa) made an alliance with the Jews? Why life is about interests because there interests aligned with him at that point but he had a brain and knew what he was doing unlike you my friend

Alot of people over-exaggerating:lol:.. Israel is a tiny country and poses no threat beyond it's boundaries but We seek other alliances and not to forget Israel is a US extension hence. Hence you do the math.

Removing the terrorist elements of the region is key by all means first and foremost but Israel falls short of long term threat or any in that category they pose zero threat because it lacks manpower and it is tiny. It has no future there by default hence there is nothing to hassle about there. This is also mutual and we need Israel's lobbying power nothing more it has no military capability here to change any reality but we just need these lobbies to arrange a long term alliance military alliance between us an the West in order to expel all common threats that we share.

This is a bridge between us and the west in truth....

Having an entity that wants to picture itself an alternative image of us is unacceptable
“O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.”
- Quran, Surah Al-Ma'idah - 51

“O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you – then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.”
- Quran, Surah Al-Ma'idah - 51

Taking the ayat out of context won't serve you right my friend. The hadith says we and them will fight a common enemy behind us. Why that alliance occured? Alliances occur out of interests and this is the case in politics.

We are first of all humans and there is a certain conduct and law in politics this never changed since the beginning of mankind. Interests aligning and doing bidding here and there to further yourself and interest is completely legal

Bunch of useless dictatorships

An Iranian complaining about dictatorship. What a joke.

Yours is a much worse dictatorships. While most dictators are content just to stay in power , yours also feel the urge to shove their noses into people private lives.

But one has to say thanks when it is due , to the ayatollahs for bringing middle east countries closer together.

:cheers:

Last edited:
All of these are socalled "educated" cleanshaves have ruïned the muslim world ,these agent of west are traitor and disgrace to muslim all around the world.

there were Times when muslim were led by mullahs,religious figures and were respected and feared by their enemies . Todays because of these dirty seculer cleanshaves the whole of muslim ummah is in dispaire exception is Iran, Hamas,hizbullah etc all of these ppl are led by mullahs, religious folk and doing their job and that's why general public is proud of their resistente.

Alot of people over-exaggerating:lol:.. Israel is a tiny country and poses no threat beyond it's boundaries but We seek other alliances and not to forget Israel is a US extension hence. Hence you do the math.

Removing the terrorist elements of the region is key by all means first and foremost but Israel falls short of threat or any in that category they pose zero threat because it lacks manpower and it is tiny. It has no future there by default hence there is nothing to hassle about there. This is also mutual and we need Israel's lobbying power nothing more it has no military capability here to change any reality on the ground on our behalf but we just need these lobbies to arrange a long term military alliance between us and the West in order to expel all common threats in the region that we share.

This is a bridge between us and the west in truth....
That all true :lol: But be careful , for the israelis never want to hear the truth about themselves , specially in the cyber realm on the internet

An Iranian complaining about dictatorship. What a joke.

Yours is a much worse dictatorships. While most dictators are content just to stay in power , yours also feel the urge to shove their noses into people private lives.

But one has to say thanks when it is due , to the ayatollahs for bringing middle east countries closer together.

:cheers:
Well Bahrain, Qatar and the UAE started their ties with isreael back in 90s Egypt in 1978 and Jordan in 1994 for sure none of them could have happened without Saudis permission .. what we see is just making it public beside it is not getting close but doing what they have been doing behind curtain to the public ... Iran just has done the right thing others have no value or consistence policy.
On complaining about democracy, well it ain't Iran occupying countries under pretext of democracy and human right but the USA which is hypocrisy, all their allies are some dynasties with no constitution getting to the power through military coup like Egypt.
The point is does such an alliance would work? I don't think so for some reasons, Morroco is far away busy with Polisario, Bahrain with 1 million population occupied by Saudis since 2011 has no weight same goes for the UAE ... Egypt has its own economical and political problems.
Palestine issue has faced such summits a lot but has remained as problem so far due to one thing absence of justice.

Well Bahrain, Qatar and the UAE started their ties with isreael back in 90s Egypt in 1978 and Jordan in 1994 for sure none of them could have happened without Saudis permission .. what we see is just making it public beside it is not getting close but doing what they have been doing behind curtain to the public ... Iran just has done the right thing others have no value or consistence policy.
On complaining about democracy, well it ain't Iran occupying countries under pretext of democracy and human right but the USA which is hypocrisy, all their allies are some dynasties with no constitution getting to the power through military coup like Egypt.
The point is does such an alliance would work? I don't think so for some reasons, Morroco is far away busy with Polisario, Bahrain with 1 million population occupied by Saudis since 2011 has no weight same goes for the UAE ... Egypt has its own economical and political problems.
Palestine issue has faced such summits a lot but has remained as problem so far due to one thing absence of justice.
The david accords were by saudi orders? Every arab country and the first was saudi cut ties with us because of that did you even bother opening a history book?? The 2013 reveloution was started by the people and supported by the military their role is to protect the people not the leading party and this was shown in both reveloutions due to the parasite called the MB failing in every single sector they even tried assasinating the military branches leaders. WHAt iran has been doing is occuping arab countries in the name of fighting israel while doing nothing but destablizing these countries and steal their resources, america atleast tried to hide its invasions but iran was loud and clear. Your probganda war has failed and please dont forget the treaties you signed with americans and israelis in destroying iraq and later more arab countries everything is going in plan

Last edited:
The david accords were by saudi orders? Every arab country and the first was saudi cut ties with us because of that did you even bother opening a history book?? The 2013 reveloution was started by the people and supported by the military their role is to protect the people not the leading party and this was shown in both reveloutions due to the parasite called the MB failing in every single sector they even tried assasinating the military branches leaders and selling banks to turkey. WHAt iran has been doing is occuping arab countries in the name of fighting israel while doing nothing but destablizing these countries and steal their resources, america atleast tried to hide its invasions but iran was loud and clear. Your probganda war has failed and please dont forget the treaties you signed with americans and israelis in destroying iraq and later more arab countries everything is going in plan

Everything you have posted here is a mental LSD trip. First of all Iran has not occupied one single arab country. But you are confusing Iran with Russia, USA and Turkey in the acutal technical ground reality they hold territories within arab countries both in Syria and Iraq.

The other part with the MB and the whole ordeal is just completely farce. Think over your posts thru more instead of just letting out a fireball of incoherent thoughts into a single empty text that doesn't reflect on the ground reality.

He was referring to Abraham Accords not Camp david accords which is like apples and oranges.

But alas you don't have to qoute me on this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom