What's new

Israel attack on sudan details

I don't have the time to argue with you of what happened in the past. There are plenty of sources, even from ISI. Go figure it out yourself.

Meanwhile, they are still messing with us. Here take a look at this:

Netanyahu: The First is Called Iran, the Second is Called Pakistan

Whatever floats your boat sir. Isreal trying to attack Pakistani nuke facilities is nothing more then some conspiracy theory to boost the ego of your chest thumping generals especially Hamid Gul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not about us...Its your claim of Israel planning to attack Pakistan and your super duper airforce stopping it.

you are here since 5 years harpoon i am sure the real story of sir murad you read it don't be so ignorant my dear. now even that day images are open when mass f-16 fly if you forget :)

And then the so called civilized world calls muslims as terrorists and see Israel as innocent angel:tdown:

US doing it everyday on PAK, US cruse missile destroyed Sudan Plant few years back, Attack Iraq at the time when it was powerful then Iran, Attack Syria.

Moreover , Turkey Plane shot down by Syria , what did Turkey done? Israeli killed turkey citizens what Turkey able to done ? Turkey , SA etc are nothing but armed of US weapons which Israeli can bring down though electronic warfare.

All world secret agency is working inside Pak.....

lol what able to done? i think your mentally retarded . which country in the world has war for killed citizens . i dont even need to mention syria

You do because you failed to stop our program. Pakistan having over 120 Nuclear warheads now, you and your think tanks still believe you can still take over us like as if we are some kind of African country.

Well , american must have taken training from Israeli for conducting OBL operation in PAK, dont underestimate yourself.....

Not sitting in Pakistan. They are trying to destabilize us from Afghanistan

Your Ghariat Brigade argues otherwise..according to them Pakistan is awash with CIA-RAW-Mossad agents doing everything from bombblasts to suicide attacks.

And in the 90s, they tried to come to Pakistan to destroy our nuclear plants. Our Air Force stopped the attack by using F-16s and Air defence systems. Although we achieved success, for us, that period was really tough. We had Sanctions, and as well as India on our nerves, who had the backing from Israel and became a nuclear power earlier.

Oh yes, we do remember this. Indira Gandhi's secret pact with Israel to destroy kahuta. The israelis were just to take off from jamnagar airfield the devastating news came that the super airforce is enjoying cigar and waiting for them and the plan was abandoned.Fascinating:rofl:

indians here are making me laugh so much . with this mentality they wont get any better , look at them gassing up israel like there some mighty country , mighty army one guy saying they beat whole arab force , this guy must be really stupid

you are here since 5 years harpoon i am sure the real story of sir murad you read it don't be so ignorant my dear. now even that day images are open when mass f-16 fly if you forget :)

Actually I registered 5 years ago..not active for 5 years.

whatever its not math they try it twice but that was another pakistan one our guy in tabuk air base saudi failed it and another time plan was from indian side my dear .its not joke because a person who honored with whole life in air force and fights wars wins sitara e jurrat wrrote it here on defence.pk

US doing it everyday on PAK, US cruse missile destroyed Sudan Plant few years back, Attack Iraq at the time when it was powerful then Iran, Attack Syria.

Moreover , Turkey Plane shot down by Syria , what did Turkey done? Israeli killed turkey citizens what Turkey able to done ? Turkey , SA etc are nothing but armed of US weapons which Israeli can bring down though electronic warfare.

All world secret agency is working inside Pak.....

Pakistan has actually won the war with Afghanistan. Errrrr U.S/NATO is pulling out its troops Does that ring a bell??:whistle:...............
Besides, they tried to attack Kamra Air Base just recently, but they failed. Few days later, guess what happens? A fleet of their Harriers and Gunship Helicopters get destroyed. If you say they attack us everyday, well ISI also does that.

lol what able to done? i think your mentally retarded . which country in the world has war for killed citizens . i dont even need to mention syria

Well some country can you beat empty chest and when came to actions they hide ,

a) Syrian Plane down, what turkey able to done that despite shouting war war war .
b) What about GAS rig in Cyprus?

Turkey should so much and do so little, one old says, barking dogs , dont bite..

Pakistan has actually won the war with Afghanistan. Errrrr U.S/NATO is pulling out its troops Does that ring a bell??.:whistle:...............
Besides, they tried to attack Kamra Air Base just recently, but they failed. Few days later, guess what happens? A fleet of Harriers and Gunship Helicopters get destroyed. If you say they attack us everyday, well ISI also does that.

Well when they enter it evident they will go some day, the timing depends on them and not on your choice. but the thing is what you could have done when they are here ? nothing

Nothing can worse then finding and conducting OBL operation, best kept secret of PAK ISI.

indians here are making me laugh so much . with this mentality they wont get any better , look at them gassing up israel like there some mighty country , mighty army one guy saying they beat whole arab force , this guy must be really stupid

Yom Kipper war Sound something?? Egyptian–Syrian–Jordanian , SA, PAK everyone joined yet defeated.

Back
Top Bottom