What's new

Israel approves F-35 fighters deal

Yes apparently it seems as US is giving this Bird to Israel Free. But one important thing is that US millitary aid can only be spent upon US equipment. from consultant to contractractor, all should be US firms. What does US achieves through this is an indirect welfare and long term protection of its defence industry. As after purchase, JSFs will have to fly to US for its maintainence and overhaull. ( i dont know what happened to Israel's purposal of maintaining their JSFs in Israel rather than flying them to LMCO)
Please do not talk nonsense. Flightline maintenance anyone can perform on their purchases. As for 'overhaul', there are several levels. Phase level overhaul anyone can do on their purchases. Depot level maintenance it is best to send the product back to the manufacturer and this is nothing new.

Keywords search: 'phase' and 'depot' levels. Google is your friend.

"Tel Aviv earlier said that the purchase of F-35 fighters would effectively eliminate the threat from Russian-made S-300 air defense systems because a series of computer simulations had clearly demonstrated that new U.S. stealth fighters outperform the Russian missiles."

:agree:

Waiting for a source sir..............:undecided:

F-35 Jet Designed To Take Out The S-300 Battery[/url]

Looks more like LM's marketing gimmicks!

Anyways, time will tell if those computer simulations were anyway close to reality.

I don't think anyone should be doubtful that a F-35 could go Wild Weasel on some S-300 sites. After all those were built to counter 4th gen aircraft not ones that have the level of stealth the F-35 has. The S-400 would be the more viable solution obviously.

The issue with the F-35 though is that it has limited range 2,200km full ferry. Which would mean refueling points would be required. Again making the Israeli F-15I the best option range wise.

I was simply quoting from the thread article. but if you want another source here you go.

F-35 Jet Designed To Take Out The S-300 Battery

This source:rofl::rofl:

I can reproduce much like these:hitwall:

Furthermore if you know about about computer simulation (as you had bickered) I tell you that one can't produce effective results & of coarse not effective conclusions if you have dont possess a thorough technical know-how of concerned equipment.
And I doubt that Israeil has got adequate knowledge of S-300 or any current Russian system to create any viable simulation!!!Unless & until it had smuggled or captured S-300:azn:

This source:rofl::rofl:

I can reproduce much like these:hitwall:

Furthermore if you know about about computer simulation (as you had bickered) I tell you that one can't produce effective results & of coarse not effective conclusions if you have dont possess a thorough technical know-how of concerned equipment.
And I doubt that Israeil has got adequate knowledge of S-300 or any current Russian system to create any viable simulation!!!Unless & until it had smuggled or captured S-300:azn:

Only one bickering here is you, I quoted the thread article with an emoticon that I agreed with it. If you disagree with what it says that's fine...take it up with Lockheed Martin who is the source. :azn:

Only one bickering here is you, I quoted the thread article with an emoticon that I agreed with it. If you disagree with what it says that's fine...take it up with Lockheed Martin who is the source. :azn:

ya ya whatever!!!

I have given logic about simulation about your (again) bickered proof!!

Only one bickering here is you, I quoted the thread article with an emoticon that I agreed with it.

SO you agree; whatever you read :rofl::rofl: then you also must read it stating Eurofighter>>>>>>F-35

& bear in mind isn't analysed by me take your fight to whoever wrote this
http://dc231.*******.com/img/317106169/24165ba9/eurofighter_world_2-2010b_Low.pdf

To be precise israel gets 2.70 billion dollars this year 2010.
2009 $2.55 billion
2010 $2.70 billion
2011 $2.85 billion
2012 $3.00 billion
2013-2018 $3.15 billion per year

How much is US reimbursing for our WAT? Got some figures on that?

SO you agree; whatever you read :rofl::rofl:

No I don't agree with all I read, but I do agree that the F-35 will be very effective against S300 systems based on the technology it uses.

perhaps you can enlighten us on why you think the F-35 is not effective against the S300?

Last edited:
No I don't agree with all I read, but I do agree that the F-35 will be very effective against S300 systems based on the technology it uses.

perhaps you can enlighten us on why you think the F-35 is not effective against the S300?

Did I ever said F-35 is going to be nailed down by S-300:argh:

All I am saying that your agreeing with the otherwise concept is wrong & isn't based on logic!!

I still am awaiting of a practical military drill where these machines may be tested in battlefield but so far I am neither sticking with Y nor N

Speak truth or say nothing:cheers:

All I am saying that your agreeing with the otherwise concept is wrong & isn't based on logic!!

Who's logic, yours? As I stated before I base my confidence in the technology the F-35 uses. As well as the RCS value testing the F-35 went through during it's design and subsequent flight. Which by the way computer simulations played an integral part. Any aeronautical engineer will tell you how much of a part computer simulations play in design, and threat assessment.

Part of that threat assessment information comes from gathered intelligence and hands on experience (including combat experience) with Russian SAM systems (and yes the U.S. has examined S300 systems from the 70's and 80's). No country has more experience in successfully countering them then the U.S., And Israel has a ton of experience in countering SAM's as well.

Back
Top Bottom