What's new

Israel and a Solution to Its Conflict

What is the most suitable solution for Isreal's conflict?

• Israel has the right to exist regardless its conflict with the Palestinian

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • Israel should agree to the establishment of a Palestinian state alongside the Jewish state

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Israel should agree for the two nations state solution

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • The Jewish people cannot have the right for self-determination in the Middle East

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
You are not getting the point. Point of Hamas is that independent state of Israel formed after they expelled Palestinian from their native land so they are trying to regain these lands which been taken from Palestinians and given to Jews who came from different part of world to make settlement in land where peoples are living already . What would you do if Britain inavde Israel and expelled Jews from Israel and give it to Palestinians? Would you be fine with it as long as Britain give asylum and nationality to few Jews? Will giving nationality to some Jews justify their invasion? may be you will fight for what have been taken from you illegally

You are not getting the point.

Most of the Palestinians were not expelled, but fled in 1947-1948. No one stole anything from the Palestinians. Before 1947 the lands for Jewish settlements were bought from the Arabs, and after 1948 the Jews came to live in deserted Arab town and villages. Most of the Palestinians who did not flee continue to live in their homes.

You should know that if Hamas says so, most probably it is a lie. Maybe its terrorists believe it, but it is still a lie.

You are ready to justify intentional terror attacks against civilians, including innocent women and children as a legitimate mean for returning 'stolen land'. You do not see any problem to justify a barbaric terror organisation who advocates Nazi ideology.

If the Palestinians would follow your advice to fight against Israel without any compromise, they would continue to dwell in misery. They did that mistake in 1947, 1967, and 2000. Eventually the would be left with nothing.

Most of the Palestinians were not expelled, but fled in 1947-1948. No one stole anything from the Palestinians. Before 1947 the lands for Jewish settlements were bought from the Arabs, and after 1948 the Jews came to live in deserted Arab town and villages. Most of the Palestinians who did not flee continue to live in their homes.

You should know that if Hamas says so, most probably it is a lie. Maybe its terrorists believe it, but it is still a lie.

You are ready to justify intentional terror attacks against civilians, including innocent women and children as a legitimate mean for returning 'stolen land'. You do not see any problem to justify a barbaric terror organisation who advocates Nazi ideology.

If the Palestinians would follow your advice to fight against Israel without any compromise, they would continue to dwell in misery. They did that mistake in 1947, 1967, and 2000. Eventually the would be left with nothing.

Yadi yadi yadi... there was no such thing as the Nakba right??

About whether those Palestinians were expelled, I hardly believe they would throw everything away if there were no violence against them. I do not think it is true that "No one stole anything from the Palestinians".

Otherwise, Israel would have already allowed those fled Palestinians to come back to claim what are theirs.

About "Most of the Palestinians who did not flee continue to live in their homes.", I do not think that is true either. If most of them stayed, how could there are millions of Palestinian refuges?

Both sides need face the reality and there is no need to paint the past otherwise.

I personally and most Chinese people still hope that Israel and the Palestinians to resolve all problems peacefully. This means that a Palestinian state, Israel was recognized by the Palestinian

By the way, there is a recovery plan of the Jews in Northeast China, is very similar and the Middle East, and finally failed because the American Jews do not support. So this is a forgotten history, let it pass. However, I honestly say that there is no uniform view of the Chinese people on the Jews, but also a lot of negative feelings.like me, have some good impression and no good impression, but even if there are some negative feelings, in general, there is no question, the Chinese people to get along with and the Jews.

However, I have not heard any justification by the Jews themselves, so those negative feelings, I was cautious.

Solomon2 ,sir, any defense by the Jews for some traditional stigma(you know)? Where can I find?

Well, in fact, Chinese believe that the so-called original sin of the Jews, Europe nobility more should be blamed, they are cheaper to use the Jews, and then throw them to comfort the people, incidentally, to confiscate the property of Jews, which is general view in bbs. But, you know, some Jews practice still do not make people like. Of course, that did not hear the defense by the Jews themselves.

By the way, hoped it was not cheap publicity, China BBS has a harsh discussion attitude, I do not want to be ridiculed by other people.

But, you know, some Jews practice still do not make people like. Of course, that did not hear the defense by the Jews themselves.
Imagine if, when the Mongols conquered China, they had carried out their original plan to destroy all agriculture and wipe out the Chinese people to create more grazing land for their horses. Imagine that a comparative handful of Chinese survivors fled abroad to Persia, Java, Siam, and built their lives there. They must put up with occasional attacks by their new neighbors, even Mongol-supported ones, because they have no choice.

Then, centuries later, the day comes when the successors to the Mongols are themselves defeated and both the new conqueror and the defeated emperor both invite the Chinese back to their country - but then the populace there rejects the Chinese, even though they restrict themselves to purchase or settling empty land. The Javanese, Siamese, etc. eagerly kicked out their Chinese to seize property for their own new rulers' benefit.

Thus the Chinese were pursued as they left, pursued where they lived, and are pursued when they return. That's about where the Jews in Israel are today.

Imagine if, when the Mongols conquered China, they had carried out their original plan to destroy all agriculture and wipe out the Chinese people to create more grazing land for their horses. Imagine that a comparative handful of Chinese survivors fled abroad to Persia, Java, Siam, and built their lives there. They must put up with occasional attacks by their new neighbors, even Mongol-supported ones, because they have no choice.

Then, centuries later, the day comes when the successors to the Mongols are themselves defeated and both the new conqueror and the defeated emperor both invite the Chinese back to their country - but then the populace there rejects the Chinese, even though they restrict themselves to purchase or settling empty land. The Javanese, Siamese, etc. eagerly kicked out their Chinese to seize property for their own new rulers' benefit.

Thus the Chinese were pursued as they left, pursued where they lived, and are pursued when they return. That's about where the Jews in Israel are today.

I know. About the plight of the Jews, I think that there is no dispute in the Chinese BBS. But, sir, it is not enough for this explanation to some traditional Jewish bad reputation, yes, the environment needs to bear a big responsibility, but that does not mean the Jews completely exonerate out of some bad behavior.

By the way, recently there is some bad words about the situation of Jews in the Middle East, may be very offensive, you want to listen ? I also want to see how the Jews to defense.

If you want all blame on the environment, I think it certainly is not enough. Maybe I still do not know enough about Jewish history, there may be some special reason?

Back
Top Bottom