What's new

ISPR release Pictures and footage from Indian Drone

Let's keep it clean folks.

Make up your arguments on facts and use your head...not your other parts.

And no more mentions of 1971, Kargil, Mumbai or personal insults or anything of the sort...direct bans will follow.

Thank you for your cooperation!

This was a public service message brought to you by PDF! :p

Why, in-fact even you whose posts often have an anti-India bias, I have seen always being correct in awarding ratings during the limited time I have spent in PDF :)

I don't really have an anti-India bias, but you know how this forum is. It's always us vs. them and all that.

That's just how it is I guess.

"Pakistan Army shots down ISI Drone". That's what the News Channels are saying. One said to have seen this kind of drones being sold in Supermarkets and it can be downed by stone.

The technology gods have shot down an Quad copter !!! Bow you all infidels !!
@TOPGUN @Manticore @frahan_9909 @Secur Please justify the negative rating ?? Is this rating given just bcoz you can Or is this just a reflection of your animosity and un-sporting behavior that dose not allow to take a joke. And pls dont tell me this is related to trolling, we all are witness to the Pigeon episode and how Pakistanis are still using it to troll.So, should we assume that if Pakistani are joking/trolling then it's "A valuable addition to PDF" and when Indians do it's "Good for nothing posts by scum of the earth."

@SrNair, @WAJsal : What do you think ?

@WebMaster : I think these negative ratings are un-called for. As quite evident Pakistanis are having a ball trolling but not ratings have been awarded but this post was. I have asked for an explanation from the responsible parties but did not receive explanations.

@WebMaster : I think these negative ratings are un-called for. As quite evident Pakistanis are having a ball trolling but not ratings have been awarded but this post was. I have asked for an explanation from the responsible parties but did not receive explanations.

Kindly take this up in GHQ section and do not divert the thread.

This will be the last post on this topic in this thread.

Kindly take this up in GHQ section and do not divert the thread.

This will be the last post on this topic in this thread.
No Problemo sir ! Will it be a stretch to point me to the right link ?

its official! I think the world has smell the rat of lies coming from Indian side.

Pakistan 'shoots down Indian drone' in Kashmir

2 hours ago - BBC News
From the section India
  • Pakistan's military says it has shot down an Indian spy drone in the disputed region of Kashmir.

The incident come days after a meeting between Indian PM Narendra Modi and his Pakistani counterpart Nawaz Sharif in Russia last week.

India's army and air force have denied that any of their drones had been shot down or crashed, reports said. :partay:

Kashmir, claimed by both countries in its entirety, has been a flashpoint for more than 60 years.

A ceasefire agreed in 2003 remains in place, but the neighbours often accuse each other of violating it.

"An Indian spy drone was shot down by Pakistani troops which intruded into Pakistan along [the de facto border that divides the region] near Bhimber today. The spy drone is used for aerial photography," a statement from the Pakistani military said on Wednesday.

Pakistan also summoned the Indian envoy in Islamabad over the incident.

But a spokesperson of the Indian army denied the report.

"Some reports of a drone crash in Azad Kashmir [Pakistan-controlled Kashmir] are being referred to. No drone or UAV [unmanned aerial vehicle] crash of the Indian Army has taken place," the spokesperson told the Press Trust of India news agency.

An air force spokesperson also denied that any of their drones had been brought down.

The incident comes days after Mr Modi accepted an invitation from Mr Sharif to attend a regional summit in Islamabad next year. signalling a new thaw in a strained relationship. This will be Mr Modi's first visit to Pakistan after he took power last year.

On the eve of the talks, India accused Pakistan of killing a border guard in a firing incident along the de facto border that divides the disputed region of Kashmir.

SOURCE: Pakistan 'shoots down Indian drone' in Kashmir - BBC News

:pakistan::pakistan:

I find it amusing that our Indian friends are in denial of their military's simple yet brilliant effort. It failed only by a bad stroke of luck, an initiative by a Pakistani NCO and excellent marksmanship of a G-3 wielding soldier. But still I have to give it to them; it was innovative approach.

To start with, debate of what is military hardware and what is not is futile by default. It's the purpose for which a hardware is being used that makes it military or non military. So you want to know what is happening just across the fence? Sure you could bring in expensive high tech gear but if you send in, say a Searcher class UAV there are problems. It can be shot down or just crash leading to loss of face to political leadership. They have already embarrassed themselves recently with some ill-thought statements. So you buy a commercial Quad-copter. It takes good pictures and records 4K video which is good enough to take out 6MP+ stills. It won't be picked by enemy radars because it has a tiny RCS, flies too low and too slow. And the best is you can always deny it. And to deny it, you do some homework like get a Chinese one and preferably something that iss operated by, let's say Pakistani police. So far so good. You get your pictures and you have got the denial part covered. But things start to go wrong here on.

Firstly Bhimbar is a far off area, rural, neglected and militarised. Places like these and police won't even have enough handcuffs let alone a Quad-copter. And even if they do they dare not fly it over military. Our Indian friends really don't know how it works between PA and Pak Police especially in catonment area. Then there is problem with streaming of captured media. You can't do it and hence the data is their in the copter and would be retrieved. Now it is entirely possible that Pakistan flies unmanned objects of its own in the area, whether of military or commercial area but for military purposes. However if it crashes, you tell the world, it was the experimental drone being tested by Rangers or we lost control over it and for some strange divine reason it headed straight to Indian airspace etc etc. But here you see Indian High Commisioner being summoned. You don't do it if it was one of your own. You just downplay the incident.

So please my dear friends, let's see the irony here. It was a good plan but then again there were some good soldiers on the other side and fate had that big crooked smile on its face!

is that what your mullahs teach you in your madarssahs ??

Did we brought your ''pundits'' and ''mandirs'' in here?Be very careful with religion symbolics next time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ISPR is not some god damn unregistered school of thought initiated by corrupted media persons.It is well responsible and most prominantly reputable media wing of Pakistan armed forces with aim to sustain and deal matters related with all news buzz related to defence and security matters within army institution and sectors as well.
What I am seeing uptil now is a ''fuss'' on basis of press release shooting down a drone.Then I see a poster jumping up and claimining that it is not a drone but some homemade chicken pie and then heaps of bullshit ridiculing Pakistan army and objecting ISPR press release.Heaps of ratings and rantings.
Members are requested to discuss press release with dignity and respect.No need to show sarakchaap attitude anyway,title holders are requested to use ratings when seriosuly needed.
Great news,by the way.
Regards

Last edited:
drone-2-1-305_071615050324.jpg

I thought some Indians are claiming that this drone is not in use of Indian Forces

Back
Top Bottom