What's new

ISPR release Pictures and footage from Indian Drone

Give me a break, so Chinese construction is good enough for Indian trains and railways that carry millions of Indian civilians every day, but not good enough to get an off-the-shelf drone, one of the most popular commercial drones in the world? :lol:

To put it simply it is not good enough Indian armed forces.

Or Could you list at least one Chinese weapon/drone used by any of the services in Indian armed forces?

Its either gross incompetence by the Pakistani Army elements posted along the LOC or gross incompetence and poor proganda by Pakistani Army's ISPR. Lose lose situation :lol:
I think it's the latter!

The amount of eggs they've been getting on their faces of late is getting to be hilarious! :lol: Sheeesh!

Bhimbar from Line of Control.

Image1.png

You can buy our DJI Phantom 3 online at any time without any restrictions.

drone-inline1-582x415.jpg

Don't have to tell India this of course, they already seem to like it.
Hatred towards India is good...............I take it in a Positive way.............By the by what is the Range of Flight of DJI Phantom 3 ..................and the said incident happened 52 kms away from LOC on the Pakistani side

Why bother whether it was Chinese or a toy plane. The thing to understand is that it came from Indian territory into Pakistan and was shot down. One, if it was Chinese, then it goes a long way to undermining India's air vigilance capabilities that a Chinese drone could trespass Indian air space unhindered. Second it speaks laurels for Pakistani troops who were vigilant and quick to bring it down. This is a better job than the Pakistani pigeon. Well done.

They shot on their own leg and rejoicing over it for the fact that they fired it and it hit the spot correctly even if its own body.

EpiC.

to the Indians here claiming the "drone" (read QUAD ROTOR) belonged to Pakistan -

it had a GoPro Hero 3 white edition (i recognize it b/c i own one myself)....They obviously pulled out the SD card to review the footage. Are you really that dumb to believe Pakistani police would be operating this aircraft in such a sensitive area?

you people are a riot

Last edited by a moderator:
@SpArK , so your Indian cousin using terms like Pakis and retards is fine with you.

I rate only people who are participating here for quite sometime, not much on people who are newer and will disappear soon.

Also thanks for acknowledging that you have did the same violation like the other guy.

You Pakistanis are utterly pathetic looking for s propaganda effect.

Get. the Funkin drone pictures right first you morons

That cheap chinease toy is from Pakistan army you the only south Asian army using cheap chinease arms
That dont work any way

sounds like another case of "butt hurt" across the border.......what difference does it make if it was just a quad rotor or "the real thing"

a cheap 200 dollar toy with a goPro 4 filming in 4k res. will still provide plenty of useful recce footage. I guess the indiots here like you can attest to that since they feel the need to arrest "spy pigeons" who fly from Pakistan/AZAD Kashmir.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have observed the said member posts for quite some time and his posts eventually descend into racist territory. He also got a positive rating along with it for the same post where he used the term Dot-Heads so that negates such behavior and encourages lowering the quality of discussion.

That's all. I think as a whole the TTAs are very fair, that's why when such incidents happen it pains me.

Really? You think we TTA's are fair?

Well that's certainly not a common opinion. I'll take it though. :partay:

Really? You think we TTA's are fair?

Well that's certainly not a common opinion. :partay:

Well most of them, I believe are fair. I have had pretty good discussions with them on various topics and they seemed to apply consistent standards. Though I am new and it's highly probable my views will change.

Why, in-fact even you whose posts often have an anti-India bias, I have seen always being correct in awarding ratings during the limited time I have spent in PDF :)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom