What's new

ISPR release Pictures and footage from Indian Drone

Smugglers in SADAC regions often use camera drones to establish where the border guards are. Rhino horn poachers are known to invest in expensive Chinese made drones with cameras for that purpose. I would say that is possible

yes.. there is a chance for that.. because that UAV shot down by pakistani forces are commercially available.. so may be smugglers uses that to check the presence of security forces in that area.

That's a DJI Phantom 3 Quadcopter with 3 -Axis Gimbal and EXMOR Sensor.:smitten:
Someone was probably taking Landscape picture for the "Your Photography Thread" and ended up loosing a $1000 flying camera. :lol:

Looks very similar to Indian DRDO NETRA Drone, which has been shot down by Pak Border Guards???

20945791.cms

We have multi million satellite and drone program including Rustom 1 and 2 ,AURA.
We are not in that much pathetic condition to use a Quad Copter having 30 minutes .:hitwall:

Intruding DRDO Netra shot down by Pakistanis....very similar to this Netra Drone:

GANDHI%2BMIADAN%2BKA%2BDRON%2BSE%2BNIGRANI%2BKE%2BLIYE%2BREHARSAL%2BKERTE4.jpg

The technology gods have shot down an Quad copter !!! Bow you all infidels !!
@TOPGUN @Manticore @frahan_9909 @Secur Please justify the negative rating ?? Is this rating given just bcoz you can Or is this just a reflection of your animosity and un-sporting behavior that dose not allow to take a joke. And pls dont tell me this is related to trolling, we all are witness to the Pigeon episode and how Pakistanis are still using it to troll.So, should we assume that if Pakistani are joking/trolling then it's "A valuable addition to PDF" and when Indians do it's "Good for nothing posts by scum of the earth."

@SrNair, @WAJsal : What do you think ?

It's a hoax. Indians have their Mars Orbiter satellite now, they can see every corner of Pakistan from Mars, why would they send a cheap DRDO Netra toy drone over the border?

Actually Mars trip showed useless images or it didn't show nothing, malfunctioned, now back to cheap border video photography drones.

I fitted mine with powerful lasers, you don't stand a chance my man. :cheesy:

I fitted mine with sound recordings of my wife nagging me. Will cause a technological shut down of your flyers. Huh, try beating that weapon of mass destruction buddy :D

@TOPGUN @Manticore @frahan_9909 @Secur Please justify the negative rating ?? Is this rating given just bcoz you can Or is this just a reflection of your animosity and un-sporting behavior that dose not allow to take a joke. And pls dont tell me this is related to trolling, we all are witness to the Pigeon episode and how Pakistanis are still using it to troll.So, should we assume that if Pakistani are joking/trolling then it's "A valuable addition to PDF" and when Indians do it's "Good for nothing posts by scum of the earth."

You already have 8 negative ratings. What difference will another make ?? :D

Did you see the video where a Chimpazee brought down a similar drone with a branch ?

I think @WebMaster can clarify our doubt.

Back
Top Bottom