What's new

ISPR issued the order in May 2020 but released the song one month before that.

Why does it feel like GHQ is bent on taking the title of Heera mandi? Making songs and that too item songs.
In this country everyone is doing everything, except for the one job that is assigned to them

Last edited:
8AaS1.gif

Fun Fact: 12.39 million PKR spent on a 5 minutes song which ISPR released in April 2020. However order to prepare this motivational song was issued in May 2020, one month after the release of the song :what: .

Now guess how much Djispr will be spending on next month's song competition?

Why does it feel like GHQ is bent on taking the title of Heera mandi? Making songs and that too item songs.
In this country everyone is doing everything, except for the one job that is assigned to them

I think they were always like this, but people use to ignore it. But now they are just being scrutized as others.
That one thing, looks like is the only thing they are consistently failing at.

The previous government spent like crazy on soft power projections giving away massive amounts to VLoggers for tourism attractions in middle of pandemic. These corrupt practices have yet to be touched by accountability institutions who have their operations curtailed by design.

The previous government spent like crazy on soft power projections giving away massive amounts to VLoggers for tourism attractions in middle of pandemic.

Where did you pulled this out from?

Let me guess, from your **** ?

Last edited:
Is there any other army in the world that does band baja like ours?
Ya many like US who even support Hollywood, other than this recruitment videos, same is with China, Russia etc.

Where did you pulled this out from?

Let me guess, from your **** ?

2020 was when milk and honey were flowing in Pakistan. Countless amnesty schemes and lavish gifts upon those being considered as having a bout of Zameer jaaging.

Government must hold an investigation before anti institutional elements spin this against armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom