What's new

ISPR appalled at MQM Altaf Hussain's Disgusting remarks

Well, we must raise this matter with the British government and with force as to why and how a Britisher is allowed to malign our forces.

:lol:

If it does not settle there, we should take this to the international court of Justice, and if it still does not get settled...

International court of Justice? For what exactly? :woot:

well then get him silenced through a covert operation.

:lol:

Its great achievement by both zardari & Nawaz pushing MQM & PAKARMY in a direct confrontation , its a renewal of 1971, s political scene, which will later described as the black hole on our history?
Clash of MQM & ARMY will bring a super disaster to Pakistan .
At a time , on which the whole world is changing geographicly , its sad to see , great game is happening in Karachi ?
That's what should be avoid, it's ( was ) few generals to make proud Pak Army or defame it, If Pak Army couldn't guess or read what PMLN and PPP are into then blame game go to any where. If you push some one hard and hard then only dead bodies can't respond. Sad state of affairs some forces are really in to see Karachi in blood.
Pak politics is a dirty one but this is beyond that since 1992.
I'm taking off from this dirty politics for a while ( mean PDF Siasi corner ) but will participate other sections. My Allah save the nation from another blood bath and real peace come to Karachi by a political solution. Peace to you all.

if he did, then he is an equal asshole, but that is neither an excuse or a reason to do or defend the same. Two wrongs never make it right.

Agreed.

But frankly, I know MQM is neither a terrorist organization nor are its supporters anti-Pakistan and hence they should not be labelled as such. Calling someone a traitor or RAW agent or an Indian supporter is an extreme insult and will most likely be repaid in same coin.

Don't you think this is an extremely internal matter where Indian's don't belong?

That's what should be avoid, it's ( was ) few generals to make proud Pak Army or defame it, If Pak Army couldn't guess or read what PMLN and PPP are into then blame game go to any where. If you push some one hard and hard then only dead bodies can't respond. Sad state of affairs some forces are really in to see Karachi in blood.
Pak politics is a dirty one but this is beyond that since 1992.
I'm taking off from this dirty politics for a while ( mean PDF Siasi corner ) but will participate other sections. My Allah save the nation from another blood bath and real peace come to Karachi by a political solution. Peace to you all.
Don't need to be dishearted , everything will be alright , keep coming here , my advise ?

Its great achievement by both zardari & Nawaz pushing MQM & PAKARMY in a direct confrontation , its a renewal of 1971, s political scene, which will later described as the black hole on our history?
Clash of MQM & ARMY will bring a super disaster to Pakistan .
At a time , on which the whole world is changing geographicly , its sad to see , great game is happening in Karachi ?
So be it..

When altaf hadnt maligned our forces? The height of shock is that this party has some very well educated and literate individuals.
If this is the choice of pakistani educated ppl and this is their choice of leadership, ie, AH, then what is it to be surprised abt where we stand today.

Its for mqm to decide now, are they with Army Op against terrorists or with Altaf Hussain london walla pig !

KARACHI: Reacting over the startled allegations by a senior Karachi police officer, Muttahida Qaumi Movement Chief Altaf Hussain called on the Sindh government to register a case against SSP Malir as his removal was not enough.

Speaking to party workers from London by telephone, Hussai said the MQM has been facing discrimination but despite all the difficulties “we chanted slogan of Pakistan Zindabad”.

Altaf said: “We are called RAW agents every other day. Those who surrendered are called patriots, while the founders of Pakistan are dubbed traitors.”

He advised workers to get one hour of military training daily.I don’t care if I am expelled from the UK. We raised the slogan of Pakistan Zindabad at every difficult time. We want to live peacefully. We are being punished for being peaceful.” He also questioned whether the MQM could operate without him

“In 1992, we were declared Indian agents, we tolerated taunts and abusive language against us because we want peace at any cost,” said he.

He said that MQM workers were subjected to severe cruelties. He came down heavily on SSP Malir Rao Anwar, saying the officer, who himself was involved in land grabbing, levelled allegations against him.

The MQM chief said that people at the helm of affairs have never accepted him as son of the soil.

He called for an end to allegations against Muhajir community as it could inflict an irreparable loss to the country.

“Every ethnic group formed an organization and no operation was carried out against them other then MQM,” said he.

The MQM chief said that the Sindh government had assured him that it had no role in Rao Anwar’s allegations.
Altaf Hussain rebuts Rao Anwar’s allegations | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

P.N: on the lighter side this reminded me of this kid i knew, who went for admission test to new school, the kid was asked the question "Pakistan kis ne bnaya tha? (who was the founding father of Pakistan"
the kid innocently responded "Nawaz Shariff" - NS was in rule at that time (98)

so in 2015 we will be studying "Bhai is the founding father of Pakistan"
Sure. Maybe more then that , if this wave continues to follow one community hitting them with nonsense , then it can result in another mishap ?
some thing. Like 71, with Baluchistan already in deep waters , we can't afford , another flying fuccck

Its for mqm to decide now, are they with Army Op against terrorists or with Altaf Hussain london walla pig !
Its not at MQM or at any Pakistani to prove to SSp that he is patriot or not?

The jingoists and army worshipers are in deep pain and sorrow over this. Ha Ha Ha

Long live Altaf Bhai.

He reminded them of their humiliation in Dhaka in 1971. LOLZ.

Pappy,

The British are pathetic and acting gutless. They have people recruiting for al Qaeda and for isis openly and the British could not do anything. How will they be able to touch Altaf.
I dont think they could not do anything, i think they DONT want to do anything.
Altaf hussain is that tool in their hand that they can always use and shutdown the biggest economic hub of pakistan. Just in last few months how many times mqm called for city shutdown? Many ofcourse. And ironically ppl always say mqm has the most educated ppl, but since 92 ah is sitting in uk, and for last 20 years it is these 'educated' ppl running city roguely through gunda power.
Am i wrong in saying this?

Wow......!!!!! You are the man here. Wow!!! Just wow!!!

The jingoists and army worshipers are in deep pain and sorrow over this. Ha Ha Ha

Long live Altaf Bhai.

I think , he was wrong & its a delebrete attempt by zardari & Nawaz to let PAKARMy gets into non issues , running heavly croupted provincial & fedral govts?
No army can't do that till , they come & go after every devil out there ?
With a full throttle Marshall law ?
Its all planned , rao anwar is a close bed room ally of zardari , & just a day before altaf & zardari talked to each other ?
Nawaz & zardari are pushing a MQM & PAKARMY clash to save themselves ?

View attachment 217848

itna mard ka bacha hey tu Pakistan akar dekhaye Altaf Hussain ******* MQM kay jitnay kutay bilay sara din bhoonktay hain baki partyoon pe kamazkam un parties kay leader PAKISTAN may bhetay hain... bakwaas karta hey ISI pe... raath ko pee kar begerat ka bacha bhookta rahta hey... India ja kar bhoonkta hey itne okaat nahe kay KArachi utar kar dekhaye... Criminals jo jahan kay bhata khooor paal rakhay hain aur bakwaas karta hey Military aur Intelligence pe... Muhajir Muhajir bakwaas karta hey pora PAkistan Muhajir hey ... laanti Altaaf Hussain haraam ke ulaad!
This terrorist has to be taken to task both Altaf and Fazlullah along with BLA are poison for Pakistan which should be finished enough of these criminals

Back
Top Bottom