What's new

Isolating Pakistan

mjnaushad

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A map of nations when asked the question "Which country is the largest threat to world peace?"
Source: WIN/Gallup International
16832215_1313521378734718_7094733059985234132_n.jpg

LOL I can't believe people in a country actually think Somalia is the biggest threat to world peace.

Also, Iran, Pakistan and Israel aren't really threats to world peace. Regional peace might be affected by these countries, but not global peace.

I'm glad Pakistan gave a sensible answer, I was worried we were going to say India.

Few headlines explaining few things about the above picture.

Headlines

• Despite a year of economic difficulty, almost 50% of people surveyed are more positive about 2014 than they were for 2013;
  • US, Canada and Australia are the countries where most people would like to live if they could;
  • US is considered to be the greatest threat to peace in the world, followed by Pakistan and China;
  • Over a third of those surveyed believe the world would be a better place if there were more female politicians;
  • Now in its 37th year WIN/Gallup International End of Year Survey finds that since 1989 people in general have a more positive outlook on economic prosperity for the coming year.
http://www.wingia.com/en/services/about_the_end_of_year_survey/global_results/7/33/

This thread just blew my brains out! Like WTAF!

From the map, I see whole lot of US of A and IRAN. Pakistan third but that's only cuz India is too big

Americans have a superiority complex which makes them think that others must follow their rules at the barrel of a gun only then would there be world peace

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom