What's new

Islamophobia [Dedicated Thread]

Muslims have same right as everyone else in USA. of course there is some racism, but it exists everywhere.

Peter King Falsely Claims American Muslim Communities ?Do Not Cooperate? To Combat Terrorism | Islamophobia Today eNewspaper

Peter King Falsely Claims American Muslim Communities ‘Do Not Cooperate’ To Combat Terrorism

Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly has been on an Islamophobic tear lately. O’Reilly initially took heat for saying that “Muslims attacked us on 9/11″ and he has since defended that claim, saying that “there is a Muslim problem in the world.” After receiving criticism for that statement, O’Reilly defended himself again, claiming that there is a “Muslim problem” because “good” Muslims don’t combat extremism — a point radio host Don Imus told O’Reilly was not “accurate.”
Rep. Peter King (R-NY) seems to have picked up on O’Reilly’s spurious reasoning, telling Imus yesterday that leaders in the Muslim community “do not cooperate”:

Bill O Reilly is so full of ****

and this Peter King is definitely lying... Muslims may refuse to "spy" on other Muslims unnecessarily but they would certainly help the police if they suspect any terrorism happening...

ottoman= all muslims, one state, one nation.

their biggest fears.

the ottoman is a symbol that is .. nation does not matter.
emergence of a powerful Islamic state they are afraid.
new ottoman is future. maybe we. maybe you are :)
sorry bad speak english....

the ottoman is a symbol that is .. nation does not matter.
emergence of a powerful Islamic state they are afraid.
new ottoman is future. maybe we. maybe you are :)
sorry bad speak english....

hmmm, so you are not secular turkish buddy after all?? :lol::lol:

mr kemal guy is just above you

Its a comedy.
and its pretty funny if you have a sense of humor. Religious or not.

"extreme indecent words" lol you make it sound so dirty.

It is actually not that offensive at all. I have been told by religious people that they thought it was pretty funny too.

To put this comedy movie about some religious absurdities in this anyhow ludicrous thread only proves that you are WAY too easily offended and like to victimize yourself unnecessarily.

In my opinion, Islam is a great religion like others..... [few terrorists and some intolerant societies are the real cause of this Islamophobia]

i.e one should not understand that one religion is more Superior and another is less...
after all, god is one... but paths(religions) are different... [but, all leads to peace and welfare of mankind]

hmmm, so you are not secular turkish buddy after all?? :lol::lol:

mr kemal guy is just above you

i am not a fan of musafa kamal, but the fact that he taught the mullahs a lesson, i like him for that.

That film by bill maher was epic <3.

Also whats wrong with my brother the islamist ? It only shows the fundamentalist it doesn't say that all muslims are like that.

That film by bill maher was epic <3.

Also whats wrong with my brother the islamist ? It only shows the fundamentalist it doesn't say that all muslims are like that.

Yeah.. he clearly differentiates the normal muslims from the fundamentalists.

If Muslims can generalize all of Jews on the basis of atrocities committed by Israelis.
If Muslims can generalize all of Christians on the basis of atrocities committed by U.S.
If Muslims can generalize all of Hindus based on the atrocities committed by Gujurati Hindus.
What is that prevents us Non-Muslims from generalizing all of Muslims based on the atrocities committed by Islamic Terrorists.

The whole Islam under attack is nothing but BS. Industrial powers are always looking for cheaper raw materials and are always looking for keeping the source of raw materials under their thumb. This is what happening in Middle East and this is what happened before in India, Malaya, Africa etc. The people there never complained about Hinduism ,or whatever god they believe in ,under attack. Instead they fought the colonizers in the name of their motherland and won. No sooner does the world finds an alternative to oil, the world will lose their interest in Middle East and the people there will be free to bomb their way to nirvana.

Inspite of all the Islamophobia, US and European countries give far more liberties and freedom to their citizens than most of the other countries including my country (which I regret to admit) and I see no shortage of Muslim dreaming to go to the 'Evil West' and home of the 'Great Satan'.
---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Back
Top Bottom