What's new

Islamic State kills two Chinese teachers kidnapped in Pakistan

I read this sad news earlier but didn't post it until confirmed by authorities.
R.I.P our thoughts are with the families of the victims.

Rest in peace innocent souls.
The likes of Ajeet Doval and his counterparts in mossad and cia must get lead through their heads to have the right effect.
I understand the frustration but it's not as if the region was terrorism-free when Ajith Doval was not our NSA.
Hope your men will be able to hunt down ppl who were actually behind this incident. :tup:

Islamic State kills two Chinese teachers kidnapped in Pakistan: group's news agency
World News | Thu Jun 8, 2017 | 11:14am EDT

Islamic State has killed two Chinese citizens it kidnapped in southwest Pakistan last month, the militant group's Amaq news agency said on Thursday.

Armed men pretending to be policemen kidnapped two Chinese language teachers in the Pakistani city of Quetta on May 24.

"Islamic State fighters kill two Chinese people they had been holding in Baluchistan province, southwest Pakistan,"
Amaq said.​

(Reporting by Ali Abdelaty; Writing by Ahmed Aboulenein; Editing by Giles Elgood)

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-china-islamic-state-idUSKBN18Z20O?il=0

This bloody scum is spreading to all Muslim country . Their only goal is to stop development of Muslim country's and defamed Muslim.

There is no point in killing just foot soilders. The likes of Ajeet Doval and his counterparts in mossad and cia must get lead through their heads to have the right effect. The red lines must be drawn with blood of those who matter, not just some rag tag foot soilders who are taking orders from these people.
Both Chinese and Pakistani governments are well aware of the dirty games being played by our butt hurt neighbors, if we want, places like Afghanistan and Nepal are rich with soft targets but our aims are high and to start we should provide more security to our Chinese friends.

No news on Pakistan media yet just twitter ..anyways odds are not looking good

After Cooperation between Chinese and Thais authorities, 6 months after Mekong Massacre that druglords (Nam Kwan) arrested in laos and Extradited to China the next month.

This ISIS animals is playing with Fire.
I believe Pakistanis and Chinese authorities will bring 'Justice' to them.
I am sure just like last time China-Thailand-Lao coop in Mekong, this time China-Pakistan will hunt these animals down, either kill on site or capture alive to China for execution.

A good excuse to send out Chinese AC to bomb some ISIS positions, like what Russia did? It may be a good exercise. After all, no military force can get strong without tasting some blood.

Islamic State kills two Chinese teachers kidnapped in Pakistan: group's news agency
World News | Thu Jun 8, 2017 | 11:14am EDT

Islamic State has killed two Chinese citizens it kidnapped in southwest Pakistan last month, the militant group's Amaq news agency said on Thursday.

Armed men pretending to be policemen kidnapped two Chinese language teachers in the Pakistani city of Quetta on May 24.

"Islamic State fighters kill two Chinese people they had been holding in Baluchistan province, southwest Pakistan,"
Amaq said.​

(Reporting by Ali Abdelaty; Writing by Ahmed Aboulenein; Editing by Giles Elgood)

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-china-islamic-state-idUSKBN18Z20O?il=0

RIP

I hope these are rumors since yesterday many Pakistani elite members were saying that they have been rescued-

A good excuse to send out Chinese AC to bomb some ISIS positions, like what Russia did? It may be a good exercise. After all, no military force can get strong without tasting some blood.
China has enough firepower and projection range to annihilate these scums many times, the question is can't find them, you can't launch cruise missile at terrorists mingled with civilians. Even more experienced Pak forces have difficulty locating them, Chinese sources (Phoenix, unconfirmed) say SSG-led forces launched rescue operation at a suspected hostage site, 8 Pak soldiers injured, 12 ISIS killed, but hostages weren't there, perhaps relocated to another site then killed.

China has enough firepower and projection range to annihilate these scums many times, the question is can't find them. Even more experienced Pak forces have difficulty locating them, Chinese sources (Phoenix, unconfirmed) say SSG-led forces launched rescue operation at a suspected hostage site, 8 Pak soldiers injured, 12 ISIS killed, but hostages were there.
Since ISIS sticks his neck out, it isn't polite not to have a few cuts. Any ISIS position, particularly its "capital", is a good target.

so sad to hear hope pak army and ISI will soon take revenge

I understand the frustration but it's not as if the region was terrorism-free when Ajith Doval was not our NSA.
Hope your men will be able to hunt down ppl who were actually behind this incident. :tup:

There is no frustration sunshine, infact we have already eliminated
the foot soilders in mastung operation. But unless the serpent head is not crushed, the job will be half done. The head American intelligence gave a subtle threat a week ago to Pakistan and China common national interest when he on record said that CPEC would be targeted by "Islamist militants".

Listen, no one is stupid to believe it's a work of some mindless ragtag people. It has become imperative now to draw the red lines with the blood of those who matter, for future deterence.

Back
Top Bottom