What's new

Islamic Republic of Iran Air Force

Both JP and Fars news reported that Iran has Su-30s.

I like the Migs ,and would love seeing the 35 at the hand of our boys :D

No no no no no no, I do not wish that monstrosity and flying piece of trash AKA Mig-29 family anywhere near us, its flawed engineering mentality and stone age aerial warfare doctrine from which it was based on might rub off on us and we would have to shower with stones and thorns in order to get it out.

High speed interceptors are of a bygone age, unless it is a Mach 6 aircraft interceptor then that just BARELY make it SOMEWHAT okay to operate today, even if Mikoyan tries its best to paint the fulcrum as a "Multi-role" it is designed from the get go absolutely and utterly wrong. If you want my reasoning behind my convictions then maybe in another dedicated thread for that.

Seriously guys....?

Dofog is that, welding shop or maintenance center?

xIrf9.jpg

@mohsen

Does IRIF has Su-30?
NO, nor su-27, nor su-30, nor su-31 and nor H-6.
thse were just Israeli claims, and some bored boys (with hope to be true) repeated it, but 7 or 8 years after these claims, there is no sign of order, delivery or their flight in Iran. both Iran and Russia have denied these claims.
most people repeat them and refer to some websites, without knowing that even them (like global security) have edited their reports.
Iranian Air Force Equipment

Last edited by a moderator:
Iranian Air force has been suffering since the revolution , especially after the sanctions . When a country like Iran lacks a good and powerful Air force then it has to work on air defense systems which is kinda well done however its not the ideal way and can't replace Air force .

I hope these fuc'king political problems end as soon as possible ( however its impossible as the wolves never sleep and still dreaming for Iran's wealth ) cos unlike those stupid Arabian countries that spend their whole life and money on western weapons , Iranian regular people need the money on society , educational system and industry than military stuffs . Iranians don't need Air force , they need safe cars and appropriate roads in order not to lose 27000 people per year .
, They need industry and employment in order not to have millions of educated unemployed and in order not to have poverty and in order not to see prostitution .

WTF Arabs have to do with what you do? Why curse them in every thing you say?

You bunch are brain washed with hate and this is what you can do, nothing more... Arabs will always lead you and you guys will always burn your blood and conspire against them.

mig-29 is the most advance Iranians have.

You bunch are brain washed with hate and this is what you can do, nothing more... Arabs will always lead you and you guys will always burn your blood and conspire against them.

mig-29 !? :blink:

Calm down sweetie , I'm not pushing so hard .

Back
Top Bottom