What's new

Islamic Monuments in India - Whose Legacy?

Do Islamic monuments in India belong to Pakistani history?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Timur and he's descendants was not mongol. He looked up to cengiz khan and wanted to be like him as a great ruler. THAT IS IT.

The Timur was Mongols.
The origin of the Timurid dynasty goes back to the Mongol tribe known as Barlas, who were remnants of the original Mongol army of Genghis Khan,founder of the Mongol Empire. After the Mongol conquest of Central Asia, the Barlas settled in what is today southern Kazakhstan, from Shymkent to Taraz and Almaty, which then came to be known for a time as Moghulistan – "Land of Mongols" in Persian – and intermingled to a considerable degree with the local Turkic and Turkic-speaking population, so that at the time of Timur's reign the Barlas had become thoroughly Turkicized in terms of language and habits.

The mongols later assimilated into Persian and Turkish culture.
Additionally, by adopting Islam, the Central Asian Turks and Mongols adopted the Persian literary and high culture which had dominated Central Asia since the early days of Islamic influence. Persian literature was instrumental in the assimilation of the Timurid elite to the Perso-Islamic courtly culture.

The Barlas descends from Ghenghis Khan and share his DNA.
Barlas shared ancestry with the Borjigin, the imperial clan of Genghis Khan and his successors, and other Mongol clans.

en wikipedia org wiki Timurid_dynasty

en wikipedia org wiki Barlas

Just remember to add in . & /

The Timur was Mongols.
The origin of the Timurid dynasty goes back to the Mongol tribe known as Barlas, who were remnants of the original Mongol army of Genghis Khan,founder of the Mongol Empire. After the Mongol conquest of Central Asia, the Barlas settled in what is today southern Kazakhstan, from Shymkent to Taraz and Almaty, which then came to be known for a time as Moghulistan – "Land of Mongols" in Persian – and intermingled to a considerable degree with the local Turkic and Turkic-speaking population, so that at the time of Timur's reign the Barlas had become thoroughly Turkicized in terms of language and habits.

The mongols later assimilated into Persian and Turkish culture.
Additionally, by adopting Islam, the Central Asian Turks and Mongols adopted the Persian literary and high culture which had dominated Central Asia since the early days of Islamic influence. Persian literature was instrumental in the assimilation of the Timurid elite to the Perso-Islamic courtly culture.

The Barlas descends from Ghenghis Khan and share his DNA.
Barlas shared ancestry with the Borjigin, the imperial clan of Genghis Khan and his successors, and other Mongol clans.

en wikipedia org wiki Timurid_dynasty

en wikipedia org wiki Barlas

Just remember to add in . & /

Timur has no blood relationship with Mongols other than idolising Cengiz Khan.

It is because you are Turk dude. Just deny everything. That is the Turk way of life.
The Mongols assimilated into Turkish culture.
Then Mughal assimilated into Indian culture.

There is a difference between Turkey and Ottoman turks.
I tell you the difference.

Turkey close narrow minded.
Ottoman Turks open minded. Ottoman used Chinese technology to conquer lands.

Turks thinks they are the greatest
Ottoman Turks allied them self with Germany during World War 1.

Turkey thinks they are superior in every thing.
Ottoman Turks learns knowledge and wisdom from China and Europe.

Ottoman Turks women did not wear Hijab during the caliphate.
Turkey women wears Hijab.

I think Mr Erdogan has brain washed you to much dude. Do not follow the blind. If you are gonna learn your Ottoman heritage then do it properly. Right now you are denying and denying. Denying is not giving you wisdom, knowledge and intelligence. To learn you must stop deny. If you just deny then you are just a useless Muslim.

It is because you are Turk dude. Just deny everything. That is the Turk way of life.
The Mongols assimilated into Turkish culture.
Then Mughal assimilated into Indian culture.

There is a difference between Turkey and Ottoman turks.
I tell you the difference.

Turkey close narrow minded.
Ottoman Turks open minded. Ottoman used Chinese technology to conquer lands.

Turks thinks they are the greatest
Ottoman Turks allied them self with Germany during World War 1.

Turkey thinks they are superior in every thing.
Ottoman Turks learns knowledge and wisdom from China and Europe.

Ottoman Turks women did not wear Hijab during the caliphate.
Turkey women wears Hijab.

I think Mr Erdogan has brain washed you to much dude. Do not follow the blind. If you are gonna learn your Ottoman heritage then do it properly. Right now you are denying and denying. Denying is not giving you wisdom, knowledge and intelligence. To learn you must stop deny. If you just deny then you are just a useless Muslim.

I hate Erdoğan and not all people in Turkey wear hijab which I don't care about. Secondly I'm not saying it because I'm a Turk but because I researched this matter. Timur spoke Turkish. This is not about Ottomans we are talking about Timur and South Asia.

Pakistan is the jewel of islamic Kingdom. The Harappa Civilisation- an Islamic civilisation gave birth to Islam which led to spread of science and technology, medieval architecture, trade all over the world. Not only Indian monuments but Islamic monuments all over the world belong to Pakistan. After Pakistan gets back Kashmir and Islamic Republic of India, they should claim for entire Islamic region from Europe to East Asia. The President of Pakistan should be declared the new Caliphate.

These monuments belong first to muslims who can be within and outside the current bounds of Indian territory. Then these monuments belong to the people of the land who can be both hindus or muslims or someone else.

His Barlas tribe , had migrated from Mongolia to Turkestan and is mentioned to be one of the tribe of Mongols in 'secret history of Mongols'....

If you have any technology where you can transport all the Islamic monuments which Pakistan feel as their own, please feel free to take it away. Otherwise, we will enjoy it of being ours..

Back
Top Bottom