What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

That is harsh from him.

Dear El Sidd you may find these narrations okay, but for me they are insulting Messenger Peace be upon him. Visiting all his 9 wives in one night ......... what purpose does this narration serve? What does it convey? Is it direct saying of Messenger Peace be upon him? Look at it from a neutral person's perspective who is new to Islam and who hasn't been brainwashed into believing fairy tales, or someone who doesn't believe in Islam. Now tell me what purpose does this serve for Muslims at large. These are subliminal insults, carefully crafted and inserted in between ......... and these blind Muslims follow them like divine messages. Read the whole Quran, and you won't find one instance of personal life matter disclosed in it, not even of the greatest enemies. And you want me to believe that the person (Peace be upon him) who was given the role to teach, preach and implement Quran would take one of his companions with him and do this. Bai Mahdi Sb a b gay na to sab say phelay iss ka hisab lia jy ga.

Dear El Sidd you may find these narrations okay, but for me they are insulting Messenger Peace be upon him. Visiting all his 9 wives in one night ......... what purpose does this narration serve? What does it convey? Is it direct saying of Messenger Peace be upon him? Look at it from a neutral person's perspective who is new to Islam and who hasn't been brainwashed into believing fairy tales, or someone who doesn't believe in Islam. Now tell me what purpose does this serve for Muslims at large. These are subliminal insults, carefully crafted and inserted in between ......... and these blind Muslims follow them like divine messages. Read the whole Quran, and you won't find one instance of personal life matter disclosed in it, not even of the greatest enemies. And you want me to believe that the person (Peace be upon him) who was given the role to teach, preach and implement Quran would take one of his companions with him and do this. Bai Mahdi Sb a b gay na to sab say phelay iss ka hisab lia jy ga.

Why cant you accept These narrations as casual conversation and Not religious theology?

People recorded everything about Him extensively. Legends may have grown. Who knows.

I wish that Muslims hold tight the rope of Allah the Quran and its practical Implementation in prophets Life.

No point in These disputes made out of thin air on contention.

Why cant everyone just wait Patiently if their beliefs are so fixed and i am sure any such personality will be going through some of the rigorous checks and some may demand DNA. There is an ethiopian guy telling everyone he is from marriage of Solomon and Queen of Sheba.

P.s i am hungry

Wtf

No man. A mahdi who cannot unite shia or Sunni cant be the real mahdi.

He will unite the Nation of Islam.

Why are we discussing These things btw ?

Both shia and Sunni ulemas Go every hajj Akbar to Spot him. When they hit gold. You will know.
This is my own personal opinion and i could be wrong so you can disagree.

The reason i think this will happen because other than the common finding place of Hazrat Imam Mehdi AS in Kaaba almost everything differs...

Imam mehdi of shia ressembles more to Dajjal of sunnis. For example as per shia brothers Imam mehdi

1. Is already alive but we cant see him.
2. Imam mehdi AS will be able to bring dead alive.
3. Imam mehdi AS will be able to cure any disease.
4. Imam mehdi will kill sunni muslims.
5. Imam mehdi will bring the original text of 10 commandmants.
6. Imam mehdi AS will unite all the religions on earth including judiasim.

I hope i am worng but as per sunni muslims dajjal wil have all the above powers so there is a probablity that dajjal will try to present himself as imam mehdi AS of muslims and may be our shia brothers might fall for the trap.

This is my own personal opinion and i could be wrong so you can disagree.

The reason i think this will happen because other than the common finding place of Hazrat Imam Mehdi AS in Kaaba almost everything differs...

Imam mehdi of shia ressembles more to Dajjal of sunnis. For example as per shia brothers Imam mehdi

1. Is already alive but we cant see him.
2. Imam mehdi AS will be able to bring dead alive.
3. Imam mehdi AS will be able to cure any disease.
4. Imam mehdi will kill sunni muslims.
5. Imam mehdi will bring the original text of 10 commandmants.
6. Imam mehdi AS will unite all the religions on earth including judiasim.

I hope i am worng but as per sunni muslims dajjal wil have all the above powers so there is a probablity that dajjal will try to present himself as imam mehdi AS of muslims and may be our shia brothers might fall for the trap.

You should do more research

Why cant you accept These narrations as casual conversation and Not religious theology?

Because these narrations don't have written documents from times of Messenger as their source. The source is verbal and that too after centuries of departing of Messenger Peace be upon him. These narrations are not some simple casual conversation ........ if they were there won't be a problem ........ but these have a malicious design behind them.

People recorded everything about Him extensively. Legends may have grown. Who knows.

That is where you are wrong. Nothing got recorded except Quran. It's in these narrations itself that when Messenger came to know that people were writing down his sayings, he ordered them to destroy them. The first Caliph Abu Bakar he destroyed 50 or so of his collection, second Caliph Umar ordered burning of written sayings of Messenger.

Why cant everyone just wait Patiently if their beliefs are so fixed and i am sure any such personality will be going through some of the rigorous checks and some may demand DNA. There is an ethiopian guy telling everyone he is from marriage of Solomon and Queen of Sheba.

I don't have problem with any Mahdi appearing, I have problem with large number of people sitting and waiting for him. Doing nothing and hoping everything would become shiny one day. Any righteous person who has vision and is working hard for improvement and betterment of Muslims is Mahdi.

P.s i am hungry

Toast bana kay kha lo bai.

You should do more research
There is no need to research as nothing is actually predicted... Its my own personal opinion after reading all the hadiths of both sunni and shia ...

I hope i am wrong ...

Dont take my oponion seriously as it is mere opinion

Because these narrations don't have written documents from times of Messenger as their source. The source is verbal and that too after centuries of departing of Messenger Peace be upon him. These narrations are not some simple casual conversation ........ if they were there won't be a problem ........ but these have a malicious design behind them.

That is where you are wrong. Nothing got recorded except Quran. It's in these narrations itself that when Messenger came to know that people were writing down his sayings, he ordered them to destroy them. The first Caliph Abu Bakar he destroyed 50 or so of his collection, second Caliph Umar ordered burning of written sayings of Messenger.

I don't have problem with any Mahdi appearing, I have problem with large number of people sitting and waiting for him. Doing nothing and hoping everything would become shiny one day. Any righteous person who has vision and is working hard for improvement and betterment of Muslims is Mahdi.

Toast bana kay kha lo bai.
Again elegation of melicious intentions without any basis ...

Yes they were recorded after centuries but you should read history... During those days method of education was memorization and not writing it down ... Learning hadiths was actually a teaching subjects in education institues of those times...

Yes they were recorded after centuries but you should read history... During those days method of education was memorization and not writing it down

You obviously haven't heard or read about Katibeen e wahi.

If you remember I had asked a very pertinent question, which was declared irrelevant

Was Quran in a book form from start? Or you believe there was this exercise of gathering verses from companions of Messenger Peace be upon him?

You obviously haven't heard or read about Katibeen e wahi.

If you remember I had asked a very pertinent question, which was declared irrelevant
Will you be specific what are you referring to... Naming katibeen e wahi does not make any point...

What i know or not is not your concern... You are the one making a claim so its you who should justify his claim not me

Will you be specific what are you referring to... Naming katibeen e wahi does not make any point...

What i know or not is not your concern... You are the one making a claim so its you who should justify his claim not me

You said memorizing was the only way and writing it down was not a normal practice........ and I told you some companions were assigned the job of writing down divine revelations (The Quran). And you must have read the letters Messenger Peace be upon him wrote, you must also be aware Caliphs of Islam giving written instructions and orders.

So please now enlighten me why nobody wrote down the Hadees and why it was necessary to collect verbal narrations and give them a book form? Who sanctioned that? Do you know how many such sayings Bukhari had gathered? Out of those how many he rejected and on what basis?

You said memorizing was the only way and writing it down was not a normal practice........ and I told you some companions were assigned the job of writing down divine revelations (The Quran). And you must have read the letters Messenger Peace be upon him wrote, you must also be aware Caliphs of Islam giving written instructions and orders.

So please now enlighten me why nobody wrote down the Hadees and why it was necessary to collect verbal narrations and give them a book form? Who sanctioned that? Do you know how many such sayings Bukhari had gathered? Out of those how many he rejected and on what basis?
Half quoted statements to miss guide... Was katibaan.e.wahi was a formal designation? If yes then why there was not a single compiled written form of quran at the time of rehlat of Prophet SAW?

Kaitban.e.wahi were all those close sahabas that were literate and able to read and wrire. Whenever there was a wahi Prophet SAW use to inform to all the sahaba present at the time and anyone of literate sahabi used to write the wahi ... It was not a formal institute like you are pretending ...

How the written medium can be present in a society when more than 95% of the people were not able to read?

Furthermore at the time when reknown hafiz sahabah embaraced shahadat in one of the war then Hazrat Umar implemented revision of quran in taraweh as memorization of quran was the basic education ... Why didn't he circulated the copies of written wuran as you are claiming ...

Your arguments are weak as they are not based on reality ...

If yes then why there was not a single compiled written form of quran at the time of rehlat of Prophet SAW?

Bai mayray the second Surah at it's beginning in the very second verse calls Quran a book. Quran calls itself book not one time but multiple times. Par tum logo ko hosh ho to tab na.

It's your ahadess that want to prove that Quran was never present in a written form (because these hadees were not present in written form so lets declare Quran too) and was gathered from various companions. Do you understand the psychological damage of this belief?

Kaitban.e.wahi were all those close sahabas that were literate and able to read and wrire. Whenever there was a wahi Prophet SAW use to inform to all the sahaba present at the time and anyone of literate sahabi used to write the wahi ... It was not a formal institute like you are pretending ...

You are not defending ahadees but underestimating many things. I did warn you that you are not ready to have this discussion with me.

How the written medium can be present in a society when more than 95% of the people were not able to read?

@Saif al-Arab can you please shed some light on Pre Islamic Arabic literature and how rich it was?

@Retired Troll bai app to mutadid zubano pay aboor rakhtay ho, app he bata do is bai ko kay Arabic kitni gahri zuban hy aur iss kay literature ki kya tareekh hy. In bai nay 95% Pre Islam Arabion ko Jahil karar day dia hy.

Bai mayray the second Surah at it's beginning in the very second verse calls Quran a book. Quran calls itself book not one time but multiple times. Par tum logo ko hosh ho to tab na.

It's your ahadess that want to prove that Quran was never present in a written form (because these hadees were not present in written form so lets declare Quran too) and was gathered from various companions. Do you understand the psychological damage of this belief?

You are not defending ahadees but underestimating many things. I did warn you that you are not ready to have this discussion with me.

@Saif al-Arab can you please shed some light on Pre Islamic Arabic literature and how rich it was?

@Retired Troll bai app to mutadid zubano pay aboor rakhtay ho, app he bata do is bai ko kay Arabic kitni gahri zuban hy aur iss kay literature ki kya tareekh hy. In bai nay 95% Pre Islam Arabion ko Jahil karar day dia hy.
Lo bhai ager written form mn tha tu zara uski manusrcipt dekha do ? Ya tmhary imam.e.ghaib k saath ghaib hogai hai ? Zameen kha gai ya asmaan nikal gya ? Hazoor SAW ki nishani hi yehi thi k he will receive oral quran or un k dil per quran utry ga werna kya Allah k ly written form mn utarna koi masla tha ?

Ohh mery bhai q history distort kr rhy ho ... Us wakt loog language sekhny k ly apny bchon ko village mn badduon k pass bhejty thy ... Chalo mm tmhari baat maan bhi lo tu tm zara mjhy kisi 1 university ya college ka naam bata sakty ho us zamany k ? Ya chalo hazron sahabah mn sy literate kinty thy un ka hi bata do ...

Hawaien baatien kr rhy ho ...

Ager hundreds of years k tarekh mn kuch books likh di kisi ny tu it does not means k pori society perhi likhi thi ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom