What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

Be more specific bro. Otherwise, the post is self-evident.
Actually I am unable to understand what you are trying to say? Are you trying to say that what Imran Hossien is saying is incorrect and is just a conspiracy theory ?

Freedman grandson is a professional colleague. He is as ardent as his grand-father.
Thank you. I have listened to Ben Freedman's speech many years ago, even before I heard of Imran Hossein.

Whatever makes you happy ......:coffee:
It does not make me happy or sad. I just told you a simple fact that if you claim something that is new, you must be able to provide an evidence, a reference, a picture etc.

What is your point here ?
Actually I am unable to understand what you are trying to say? Are you trying to say that what Imran Hossien is saying is incorrect and is just a conspiracy theory ?
No, I didn't say that rather the opposite is true. You should read my post again.

Last edited:
So what's the story, Russia teams up with the muslims and wipe Israel off the map or something ?

I've tried sitting through a few Hossein videos but it was too tedious, couldn't do it, at least that morris joker makes shorter videos.

It does not make me happy or sad. I just told you a simple fact that if you claim something that is new, you must be able to provide an evidence, a reference, a picture etc.

Why you asking for evidence/reference when it will make no difference to you ---- I will happily provide the reference to those to whom it makes difference .........

Why you asking for evidence/reference when it will make no difference to you ---- I will happily provide the reference to those to whom it makes difference .........
It doesn't matter because Sh. Imran Hossain never said he is the only person who ever talked about it. Bits and pieces have been talked by other people but none has the full stack research on it especially about the modern monetary system and geopolitics.

But I'm interested in what this guy (whom you are referring to) said as this subject is interesting for me. May be he said anything interesting ( I highly doubt though). But the first thing is a reference.

It doesn't matter because Sh. Imran Hossain never said he is the only person who ever talked about it. Bits and pieces have been talked by other people but none has the full stack research on it especially about the modern monetary system and geopolitics.

But I'm interested in what this guy (who you are referring to) said as this subject is interesting to me. May be he said anything interesting ( I highly doubt though). But the first thing is a reference and I think you don't have one.

Imran Hosein admitted that Ghulam Ahmad sahib Qadiani was the one who accurately identified Gog and Magog as the powerful nations of the West long before he (Imran Hosein) came along with his book Gog & Magog in the Modern Age. However, even before that, the medieval Muslims considered the Mongol Golden Horde that devastated their world as Gog and Magog. So Imran Hosein didn't bring anything new. In fact, Imran Hosein is incorrect in claiming that Semitic Jews living in Israel are Gog and Magog descendants of Khazars. Both science and history are against Imran's bizarre theory. I have written extensively about Gog & Magog on my blog Salvation-From-Hell dot c*m. Actually, they are the Turkic and Mongolic peoples from the northern regions of Eurasia.

Another stupidity of Imran Hosein is his theory about Orthodox Christians and Russia being our natural allies. He quotes a Hadith which says that Muslims will form an alliance with Christians against a third force. But he fails to mention the same Hadith says that it is a temporary alliance, and it will be broken leading to the Malhama al Kubra, or Armageddon.

Imran Hosein admitted that Ghulam Ahmad sahib Qadiani was the one who accurately identified Gog and Magog as the powerful nations of the West long before he (Imran Hosein) came along with his book Gog & Magog in the Modern Age. However, even before that, the medieval Muslims considered the Mongol Golden Horde that devastated their world as Gog and Magog. So Imran Hosein didn't bring anything new. In fact, Imran Hosein is incorrect in claiming that Semitic Jews living in Israel are Gog and Magog descendants of Khazars. Both science and history are against Imran's bizarre theory. I have written extensively about Gog & Magog on my blog Salvation-From-Hell dot c*m. Actually, they are the Turkic and Mongolic peoples from the northern regions of Eurasia.

Another stupidity of Imran Hosein is his theory about Orthodox Christians and Russia being our natural allies. He quotes a Hadith which says that Muslims will form an alliance with Christians against a third force. But he fails to mention the same Hadith says that it is a temporary alliance, and it will be broken leading to the Malhama al Kubra, or Armageddon.
That's 100% lie. I have been following Sh. Imran and he never said such stupid thing. So keep this crao out of this thread. Furthermore, this is Islamic Eschatology and only Muslim scholar's opinion count.

Last edited:
That's 100% lie. I have been following Sh. Imran and he never said such stupid thing. So keep this crao out of this thread. Furthermore, this is Islamic Eschatology and only Muslim scholar's opinion count.

“a man named Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, correctly located Gog and Magog in the nations of modern Western civilization. Indeed, this false Prophet was amazingly correct on several other very important issues.” (An Islamic View of Gog and Magog in the Modern World; p. 70)

Now what? Whose lying?

“a man named Mirza Ghulam Ahmad, correctly located Gog and Magog in the nations of modern Western civilization. Indeed, this false Prophet was amazingly correct on several other very important issues.” (An Islamic View of Gog and Magog in the Modern World; p. 70)

Now what? Whose lying?
I will check but I still I don't think this reference is true. Can you provide a link to one of this video lectures on youtube to check quickly.

It seems like some people wish to derail this thread.

I will check but I still I don't think this reference is true. Can you provide a link to one of this video lectures on youtube to check quickly.

Sir it is a quote from a book not a Youtube video. If you are such a big fan of Imran Hosein you should at least read some of his books. Just watching his videos on Youtube isn't enough to learn about Islam.

Sir it is a quote from a book not a Youtube video. If you are such a big fan of Imran Hosein you should at least read some of his books. Just watching his videos on Youtube isn't enough to learn about Islam.
No problem, I will verify it. It just takes a little bit more time to consult a book if it is not close by.

It seems like some people wish to derail this thread.
That's why I asked him to provide the reference since it is easy to lie or just twist the words to suit some personal agenda. I never heard Sh. talk about him in his various lectures though he provides a lot of references to even non-Muslim scholars, historians etc like A. Toynbee.

Thats it:yu:

Narrated Yusair bin 'Amr: I asked Sahl bin Hunaif, "Did you hear the Prophet (Sallal-Laho-Alaihe-Wasallam) saying anything about Al-Khawarij?" He said, "I heard him saying while pointing his hand towards Iraq. "there will appear in it (i.e, Iraq) some people who will recite the Quran but it will not go beyond their throats, and they will go out from (leave) Islam as an arrow darts through the game's body.' "

- Sahih Al Bukhari (Book #84, Hadith #68)

Source: Hadiths On The Present Fitna (TTP, ISIS, DAISH, etc) *MUST READ* Islamic Eschatology and Saying of prophet (SAW) also adress warn us about tht.....for Iraqs terrorists groups etc and khawarijeen (Terrorists group among Muslims)
-Sahih Muslim Book 041, Hadith Number 6923.
(The Book Pertaining to the Turmoil and Portents of the Hour)

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (Salla-Laho-Alaihe-Wasallam) as saying:

"1. Iraq would withhold its dirhams and qafiz;

2. Syria would withhold its mudd and dinar and

3. Egypt would withhold its irdab and dinar and

4. You would recoil to that position from where you started and
(Repeated). You would recoil to that position from where you started and
(Repeated). You would recoil to that position from where you started,

5. The bones and the flesh of Abu Huraira would bear testimony to it."

Source: Hadiths On The Present Fitna (TTP, ISIS, DAISH, etc) *MUST READ*
Abu Nadra reported:" We were in the company of Jabir b. 'Abdullah that he said it may happen that the people of iraq may not send their qafiz and dirhams (their measures of food stuff and their money).
We said: Who would be respolisible for it?
He said: The Non-Arabs would prevent them.

He again said: There is the possibility that the people of syria may not send their dinar and mudd.
We said: Who would be responsible for it?
He said This prevention would be made by the Romans.
He (Jabir b. Abdullah) kept quiet for a while and then reported Allah's Messenger (Salla-Laho-Alaihe-Wasallam) having said There would be a caliph in the last (period) of my Ummah who would freely give handfuls of wealth to the people without counting it.
I said to Abu Nadra and Abu al-'Ala: Do you mean 'Umarb 'Abd al-Aziz? They said: No (he would be Imam Mahdi.)

Sahih Al Muslim (Book #041, Hadith #6961)

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: I heard Allah's Apostle (Sallal-Laho-Alaihe-Wasallam) saying, "There will appear some people among you whose prayer will make you look down upon yours, and whose fasting will make you look down upon yours, but they will recite the Qur'an which will not exceed their throats (they will not act on it) and they will go out of Islam as an arrow goes out through the game whereupon the archer would examine the arrowhead but see nothing, and look at the unfeaThered arrow but see nothing, and look at the arrow feathers but see nothing, and finally he suspects to find something in the lower part of the arrow."

- Sahih Al Bukhari (Book #61, Hadith #578)

Abu Dharr reported Allah's messenger (Sallal-Laho-Alaihe-Wasallam) as saying: "Verily there would arise from my Ummah after me or soon after me a group (of people) who would recite the Qur'an, but it would not go beyond their throats, and they would pass clean through their religion just as the arrow passes through the prey, and they would never come back to it. They would be the worst among the creation and the creatures."
Ibn Samit (one of the narrators) said: I met Rafi' b. 'amr Ghifari, the brother of al-Hakam Ghifari and I said: What is this hadith that I heard from abu Dharr, i. e. so and so? -and then I narrated that hadith to him and said: I heard it from the messenger of Allah (Sallal-Laho-Alaihe-Wasallam).

- Sahih Al Muslim (Book #005, Hadith #2335)

Regarding the hadiths on the fitna arising from the east - the east was referred to as Najd (where Riyadh is now located).....if you look at a map, Iraq is north east of madinah and makkah.

Is he a Muslim?

I'm neither against nor pro Zaid Hamid, he is right on a few things and wrong on others.

Yes....he is a muslim (strange question!), you need to listen to other traditional scholars to broaden your horizon and views on the end of times....Imran Hosein is not the last man standing......Shaykh Muhammad Aslam (of Birmingham UK - follow his FB posts), Shaykh Idriss Watts (UK), Shaykh Hamza Yusuf (US) & Shaykh Yaqoubi (Morocco) speak on the subject of End of times.

I for one believe Zaid Hamid is rational in his views on Pakistan and especially Ghazwa E Hind and I think the secularists see him as a threat especially our politicians who he rightly attacks.

No, Zaid Hamid has been disowned by the military leadership as their de facto rep in the media.
It takes a lot of knowledge and very open mind and heart to understand the Sh. Imran Nazar Hossain.

Zaid Hamid was disowned by the army after he rightly spoke out against the corrupt ex-Chief of Staff Kiyani. One of the worst periods of Pak history when corruption ruled the roost. The govt was led by Zardari & army by Kiyani.

Thank God the military has disowned. I love his patriotism and love but his methods are not sensible.

It is weird because he criticises the oppression that the Ottomans did. It is difficult for Muslims to do this. But oppression is oppression. He also criticises the Muslim dynastic rule over South Asia for the oppression that it did.

Where do you get this treachery from? I think someone raised this Sheikh Imran Hosein and he said that one should be careful in taking Hadith over Quran. As many Sahih Ahadith are whole or part fabrications. (Those Ahadith that go against the Quran that is).

Replying to your comment regarding the Ottomans....

These were people who sat with scholars and had faiz from the awliya. Even our beloved Prophet Muhammad Sallallahu Alayhi Wa Alayhi Wassalam in a hadith, praised the Sultan who would conquer Constantinople/Istanbul. And we'r meant to believe everything this quack says? Whatever he says is not gospel. Wake up man!

http://www.theottomans.org/english/family/osman.asp

http://ilmfeed.com/when-the-islamic-state-came-to-irelands-aid/

Muslim scholars should not promote the works of disbelievers like Mirza Qadiyani....its a grave danger for the layman.

Back
Top Bottom