What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

The conquest would be AFTER Al Malhama.

Has Al Malhama occurred?

If you answer that question you will have your answer.

@Wa Muhammada

Last edited:
i have got more then 30 of his lectures in my PC and i have to listen to them again in order to give you reference that at what point he said so. secondly i regularly hear him on youtube. these are the points i raised on some of his youtube videos upon which he was commenting as well. i do not want you to agree with the objections which i have raised but i am sure that he passed these remarks which i have mentioned at many places. next time while listening to his speeches i will give you reference when he makes these "mistakes".
I know but buddy it is important since reference, I can read/listen the context and it becomes easier for two people to discuss something objectively. BTW I can give a nice and easy way. Whenever you listen to such thing, just make a reference using any text editor like MS Word with the title of the program/video, timestamp, and url. This basic note taking and it is important when we are attending a lecture.

Be happy,
W&P :-)

Salam alayqum,

Well the trend/criteria of TRUTH amongst Muslims is that if the Mauvli speaks English, or wears the suite and tie, and doesn't shout or scream but speaks calmly and cracks jokes here and there, then that Maulvi is representing true Islam because these are the signs of true Muslim Maulvi and true Maulvi who has learnt true Islam. And I do beg your forgiveness I don't follow that criteria of truthfulness. Mostly people accept something as truth if it agrees with their TABI'AT and make that into SHARI'AT and bend backwards to make it into SHARI'AT. And insha Allah you will not be one of these. So I am going to advise you as a brother who wants good for you. Please do not get involved into speculative end of time prophesy interpretation especially if it is at the cost of rejecting, Sahih Hadith. Stick with main group of Muslim scholars i.e. majority in all matters of religion. Take their view as valid.

Shaykh Imran Hussain, may Allah reward him for his good efforts and sincere heart, I am afraid completely demolishes the end of time prophesies. The only valuable thing I learnt from him was about ZulQurnains wall being destroyed and its destruction being condition for Jerusalem being Yahoodi city again. Shaykh has garbelled many events rejected Sahih Hadith without any justification to fit into his narrative. The leader of Quranists, submitter sect, Rashid Khalifah purposed number 19 correlation and everything went smooth for Quran until a verse of Quran didn't fit 19 theory. Guess what he did? He said the verse is not part of Quran because it does not fit into number 19. This is what Shaykh is doing rejecting Sahih Ahadith because they don't fit into his theory. The correct methodology is to revise the frame work until all Sahih Hadith fit into your frame work. Even though I dislike Shaykh Hamza but the best speeches I heard on the topic of end of times is from Shaykh Hamza Yusuf. His original speeches on the topic of Dajjal and signs of day of judgment are good.

Shaykh Imran Hussain has gone into too much of speculation. And I am saying this after studying and his to main works, Jerusalem In Quran, View About Yagoog Magoog, and listening to most of his speeches on this topic. I have spent life time[1] studying and vast majority of Muslims have said nothing like which Shaykh Imran Hussain has stated. Prophet said: “Anas bin Malik said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah say: ‘My nation will not unite on misguidance, so if you see them differing, follow the great majority.’” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H3950] Following Hadith states the very same with differing wording:“Abu Dharr (Allah be pleased with him) reported from the Prophet (Peace be upon him) that,"Two are better than one, and three better than two; so stick to the Jama'ah for verily Allah, Most Great and Glorious, will only unite my nation on guidance." [Ref: Musnad Ahmad, Kitab Al-Ansar, Abu Zar Al Ghaffari, Hadith 20776] “It has been narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas that the messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: One who found in his Amir something which he disliked should hold his patience, for one who separated from the main body of the Muslims even to the extent of a handspan and then he died would die the death of one belonging to the days of Jahiliyya.” [Ref: Muslim, B20, H4559] The vast majority of Islamic scholarship has rejected what Shaykh Imran Hussain is purposing. And the main group and the majority is to be followed. Those who wish to follow a lone-wolf you have rejected the main-group of Muslims, the majority of Muslims. Insha Allah, Allah will reward Shaykh Imran Hussain for his Ijtihad because Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa aalihi was'sallam) taught Ijtihad of a Mujtahid is to be rewarded even if he gets it wrong. Shaykh is not Mujtahid ofcourse but a Aalim/Mufti (i.e. therefore a minor/lowest level of Mujtahid).

Wama alayna ilal balaghul mubeen.
Muhammed Ali Razavi

- [1] I am 37, and started studying Islam when i was 12, that is 25 years life time in jail sentence terms. And I have gone through the scholars of three sects, I was Barelwi, became Wahhab, then Deobandi, and then Barelwi again. In other words I have experience of three group of scholars and their learning on this and many other topics.

Can you please point out which ahadith he rejects because it does not fit into his theory? He does not accept those ahadith that contradict the Quran. The same position was held by his teacher Maulana Dr Fazul ur Rehman Ansari.

Last edited:
The conquest would be AFTER Al Malhama.
Has Al Malhama occurred?
If you answer that question you will have your answer.
@Wa Muhammada

The conquest of all former lands of Islam and maybe new ones as well will be after Malhama but it will not be done by Pakistan. Imam Madhi will send his army from Madinah/Jerusalem. Hadith states an army from Khurasan will support Imam Madhi. Meaning The army will march to Arabia and will aid him in his efforts to establish the Khilafat. Pakistan was never part of Khurasan. Maybe few kilometres of border regions with Afghanistan was but surely Islamabad isn't in Khurasan nor goverment is based in it. The decisions are made in capital. If you break down the Hadith. It is saying, people of Khurasan will decide to support Imam Mahdi. Therefore it is unlikely Islamabad will decide to join hands with Imam Mahdi. Very likely Pakistani army will be part of army fighting against Imam Mahdi to protect the Saudi Kingdom and their rule.

And the Hadith doesnt say entire area of Khurasan will fight with Imam Mahdi. More likely only a faction from ancient area of Khurasan will go. To think that entire region of Khurasan will pack bags and march to fight with him is too much. Very likely some where in Afghanistan/Iran/Tajikstan there will be a group of people [definately not Taliban] who will support Imam Al Madhi.

Following is what I wrote earlier:

My take is Pakistan army very likely will be amongst those who fight Imam Madhi when his armies march to subcontinent to liberate it and establish rule of Islam over the lands. Pakistani generals and elite of Pakistani army are just as Sharabi, Zaani, as the goray. The fantasy that Imam Mahdi will come and these generals will be: Here you go! O Imam Mahdi we got drank every night waiting for you! Here you take the rule from us. Do you realy thing the Pakistani leadership will hand over Pakistans rule to Imam Mahdi and Pakistani army will say, hey! you're Imam Madhi we recognise you? Too much fantasy and not enough dose of reality. This is real world and nothing will happen easily. Imam Madhi will have to fight for every inch of land to establish the rule of Islam and make the prophesy of Quran come true. And maybe my descendents and your descendents will be fighting against him thinking he is another mad mullah which keep appearing every where in the world since the Russian invasion of Afghanistan.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you please point out which ahadith he rejects because it does not fit into his theory? He does not accept those ahadith that contradict the Quran. The same position was held by his teacher Maulana Dr Fazul ur Rehman Ansari.

You're wrong, Maulana Fazul ar-Rahman al-Ansari rahimullah and his teacher Maulana Abdul Haleem Siddqiqi rahimullah [father of Maulana Shah Ahmad Noorani rahimullah] did not deviate from the traditional teaching in this aspect. Those who studied in Jamia Aleemia and those who studied under al-Ansari repudiate the claims Shaykh Imran Hussain. Shaykh has used a basic framework of Maulana al-Ansari, i.e. the wall of Zul Qurnain being demolished, and built his own narrative around it.

Salam alayqum,

Some Hadith he doesn't reject in literal sense of the world. I said reject because he just distorts the natural/literal meaning of Hadith in such fashion it looks too far fetched. Let me illustrate, I say, give me hand. You interpet it means, help me. It agrees with linguistic usage and thats how the phrase is used in English. How Shaykh Imran Hussain interprets Hadith about end of times is nothing to do with how words are used in Arabic of 1400 year ago. He just invents interpetations without being ablet to back his interpretation from Arabic language. Lets take his intepretation of river euphrates unveiling mountain of gold. He says that refers to oil and because currency of trade is American dollar hence the mountain of gold is oil. Think about this for a second, RasoolAllah could he not say, river euphrates will uncover an oil worth mountain of gold, or he could have said river will uncover oil worth mountain of gold which will give rise to a currency, a green leafy like thing of purchasing goods. You can say mountain of gold refers to uncountable wealth but saying it refers to dollar is taking it too far. Because Shaykh distorts the natural meaning and over stretches until his interpretation looses reasonableness.

No one accepts Ahadith which contradict [non-abrogated verses of] Quran not just al-Ansari. Also some verses of Quran are abrogated and other are abrogating. Some abrogated verses were forgotten but the Hadith connected to them remain in books:

Whatever a Verse (revelation) do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Know you not that Allah is able to do all things? 2:106

And out of those abrogated and forgotten verses some still have valid legal rulings. Yet he accepts those as valid evidences. Therefore he cannot reject. Also I think you don't understand 'contradiction'. Contradiction is completely opposite of the other. Its black, no this is white, no it is black. two people calling same thing white/black establishes contradiction. But if a verse says x y z and there is nothing opposite of it in Quran then thats not contradiction you can call it disagreement with Quran not contradiction.

I wish I could devote time here and on this topic and point out what he rejects. I am already working on about 50 articles on various Islamic issues and this I am not interested. The best advice from me was in my earlier posts in this topic, about FOLLOWING THE MAJORITY.

Last edited:
Salam alayqum,

Some Hadith he doesn't reject in literal sense of the world. I said reject because he just distorts the natural/literal meaning of Hadith in such fashion it looks too far fetched. Let me illustrate, I say, give me hand. You interpet it means, help me. It agrees with linguistic usage and thats how the phrase is used in English. How Shaykh Imran Hussain interprets Hadith about end of times is nothing to do with how words are used in Arabic of 1400 year ago. He just invents interpetations without being ablet to back his interpretation from Arabic language. Lets take his intepretation of river euphrates unveiling mountain of gold. He says that refers to oil and because currency of trade is American dollar hence the mountain of gold is oil. Think about this for a second, RasoolAllah could he not say, river euphrates will uncover an oil worth mountain of gold, or he could have said river will uncover oil worth mountain of gold which will give rise to a currency, a green leafy like thing of purchasing goods. You can say mountain of gold refers to uncountable wealth but saying it refers to dollar is taking it too far. Because Shaykh distorts the natural meaning and over stretches until his interpretation looses reasonableness.

No one accepts Ahadith which contradict [non-abrogated verses of] Quran not just al-Ansari. Also some verses of Quran are abrogated and other are abrogating. Some abrogated verses were forgotten but the Hadith connected to them remain in books:

Whatever a Verse (revelation) do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Know you not that Allah is able to do all things? 2:106

And out of those abrogated and forgotten verses some still have valid legal rulings. Yet he accepts those as valid evidences. Therefore he cannot reject. Also I think you don't understand 'contradiction'. Contradiction is completely opposite of the other. Its black, no this is white, no it is black. two people calling same thing white/black establishes contradiction. But if a verse says x y z and there is nothing opposite of it in Quran then thats not contradiction you can call it disagreement with Quran not contradiction.

I wish I could devote time here and on this topic and point out what he rejects. I am already working on about 50 articles on various Islamic issues and this I am not interested. The best advice from me was in my earlier posts in this topic, about FOLLOWING THE MAJORITY.
So a hadith can only be taken literally? It cannot be taken symbolically? Is this your methodology -only literally?
Could not the Last Prophet (PBUH) have said aeroplane and fighter jet instead of donkey with stretched out ears and flying fast as the clouds?
What is the definition of reasonableness?

Also Sheikh Imran Hosein and his teacher do not accept internal abrogation; rather previous revelations like Torah were abrogated.

Can you please give links to those repudiations by his contemporaries who studied under Al Ansari? This is something I wish to read on.

The majority of Scholars think the Wall is standing and Gog and Magog are still contained, so I should hold this view in this matter?

The conquest of all former lands of Islam and maybe new ones as well will be after Malhama but it will not be done by Pakistan. Imam Madhi will send his army from Madinah/Jerusalem. Hadith states an army from Khurasan will support Imam Madhi. Meaning The army will march to Arabia and will aid him in his efforts to establish the Khilafat. Pakistan was never part of Khurasan. Maybe few kilometres of border regions with Afghanistan was but surely Islamabad isn't in Khurasan nor goverment is based in it. The decisions are made in capital. If you break down the Hadith. It is saying, people of Khurasan will decide to support Imam Mahdi. Therefore it is unlikely Islamabad will decide to join hands with Imam Mahdi. Very likely Pakistani army will be part of army fighting against Imam Mahdi to protect the Saudi Kingdom and their rule.

And the Hadith doesnt say entire area of Khurasan will fight with Imam Mahdi. More likely only a faction from ancient area of Khurasan will go. To think that entire region of Khurasan will pack bags and march to fight with him is too much. Very likely some where in Afghanistan/Iran/Tajikstan there will be a group of people [definately not Taliban] who will support Imam Al Madhi.

You're wrong, Maulana Fazul ar-Rahman al-Ansari rahimullah and his teacher Maulana Abdul Haleem Siddqiqi rahimullah [father of Maulana Shah Ahmad Noorani rahimullah] did not deviate from the traditional teaching in this aspect. Those who studied in Jamia Aleemia and those who studied under al-Ansari repudiate the claims Shaykh Imran Hussain. Shaykh has used a basic framework of Maulana al-Ansari, i.e. the wall of Zul Qurnain being demolished, and built his own narrative around it.
Maulana Al Ansari did not accept internal abrogation. He also did not accept sahih Ahadith which contradict the Quran ( not Ahadith which are different to the quran).
Maulana Al Ansari method was the Quran sits in judgement over the Ahadith not the other way around.

My question to another poster was the Conquest of Constantinople: before or after Al Malhama? Now you agree it will be AFTER. But not by Pakistan. Okay. Fair position.

So the Ottoman conquest was not the one prophesied by the Last Prophet(PBUH)? So what does this mean about the scholars who said it was? Was it not a majority of them who said this?

So a hadith can only be taken literally? It cannot be taken symbolically? Is this your methodology -only literally?

Hadith are interpeted, in literal sense, in metaphoric sense, and aproximate sense: metal donkey with 40 metres long ears means aeroplane, and in linguistic sense as well. You don't need to tell me anything. Alhamdu lillah i know better and I better read then you. You just need to pay attention to what you read and try to understand. Ek parna heh aur ek parh likh kar ghurna. You need to ghurna phase so you understand what you read.

Where did i state Hadith of aakhruz Zama are to be interprutted literally? Can you not read english? I wrote: "Some Hadith he doesn't reject in literal sense of the word [literal]." Meaning he doesnt reject the Ahadith literally. Like he doesn't say, i dont believe in this Hadith, and this Hadith. Then I explained how he rejects Hadith, gives far-fetched interpretations, and i explained some aproximate interpretations are valid, like give me hand, means help me.

With regards to Maulana Fazal ar-Rahman Ansari (rahimullah) and abrogation and your dishonouring him and trying to implicate him in Kufr. I say he was a Muslim and believed in Quran and he was not one of those who had disbelieved in following verse of Quran: Whatever a AYAAT do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Know you not that Allah is able to do all things? 2:106 This is what happens when foolish people hijack a personality and instead of elevating themselves to his level bring him to their own low level.

Maulana Shah Abdul Aleem Siddiqi, Maulana Fazal ar-Rahman Ansari, Maulana Shah Ahmad Noorani, may Allah elevate their rank, were all orthodox Sunni Muslims (i.e. Barelwi). Jamia Aleemia is still sunni and Sunni nisaab is taught in the Madrassa which was set-up by Maulana Fazal ar-Rahman Ansari and the nisaab he chose and which is currently taught all accords with Sunni tradition. Followers like you and are their worst enemies.

I am done talking with you. You can't even

Hadith are interpeted, in literal sense, in metaphoric sense, and aproximate sense: metal donkey with 40 metres long ears means aeroplane, and in linguistic sense as well. You don't need to tell me anything. Alhamdu lillah i know better and I better read then you. You just need to pay attention to what you read and try to understand. Ek parna heh aur ek parh likh kar ghurna. You need to ghurna phase so you understand what you read.

Where did i state Hadith of aakhruz Zama are to be interprutted literally? Can you not read english? I wrote: "Some Hadith he doesn't reject in literal sense of the word [literal]." Meaning he doesnt reject the Ahadith literally. Like he doesn't say, i dont believe in this Hadith, and this Hadith. Then I explained how he rejects Hadith, gives far-fetched interpretations, and i explained some aproximate interpretations are valid, like give me hand, means help me.

With regards to Maulana Fazal ar-Rahman Ansari (rahimullah) and abrogation and your dishonouring him and trying to implicate him in Kufr. I say he was a Muslim and believed in Quran and he was not one of those who had disbelieved in following verse of Quran: Whatever a AYAAT do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Know you not that Allah is able to do all things? 2:106 This is what happens when foolish people hijack a personality and instead of elevating themselves to his level bring him to their own low level.

Maulana Shah Abdul Aleem Siddiqi, Maulana Fazal ar-Rahman Ansari, Maulana Shah Ahmad Noorani, may Allah elevate their rank, were all orthodox Sunni Muslims (i.e. Barelwi). Jamia Aleemia is still sunni and Sunni nisaab is taught in the Madrassa which was set-up by Maulana Fazal ar-Rahman Ansari and the nisaab he chose and which is currently taught all accords with Sunni tradition. Followers like you and are their worst enemies.

I am done talking with you. You can't even
So when Sheikh Imran says that when he asked his teacher about abrogation he replied that they are wrong. So what does this mean?

Listen to him narrate this event.

So when Sheikh Imran says that when he asked his teacher about abrogation he replied that they are wrong. So what does this mean?
Listen to him narrate this event.

The ayaat of Rajam being forgotten by companions and Hadhrat Umar remembering it is in accordance with following verse of Quran: Whatever a AYAAT do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Know you not that Allah is able to do all things? 2:106 Think about this something a verse of Quran or two or three verses must have been forgotten because Allah willed it. Thats why Allah says the ayaat are abrogated or forgotten ... Are you saying Allah lied about verses of Quran being forgotten? There are thousands of students of Maulana Shah Abdul Haleem Siddiqi, Maulana Fazal ar-Rahman Ansari, and none of them have said that their teachers taught what Shaykh Imran Hussain has claimed. It would have been better if he had stayed sleep, he should have taken neend ki goliyan before attending classes, but Allah wished the people to be tested by his fitna. You can go and believe what you want to. Maulana Shah Ahmad Noorani the son of Shah Abdul Aleem Siddiqi and student of Maulana Fazal ar-Rahman Ansari completely refuted the claims against his teacher. If i find the speeches again, they were in cassets, i will post em. you can go and beleive what looks trendy Islam to you. I understand you want Islam to be compatible with modern way of life and modern thought and morals. You want American morality approved Islam.

The ayaat of Rajam being forgotten by companions and Hadhrat Umar remembering it is in accordance with following verse of Quran: Whatever a AYAAT do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, We bring a better one or similar to it. Know you not that Allah is able to do all things? 2:106 Think about this something a verse of Quran or two or three verses must have been forgotten because Allah willed it. Thats why Allah says the ayaat are abrogated or forgotten ... Are you saying Allah lied about verses of Quran being forgotten? There are thousands of students of Maulana Shah Abdul Haleem Siddiqi, Maulana Fazal ar-Rahman Ansari, and none of them have said that their teachers taught what Shaykh Imran Hussain has claimed. It would have been better if he had stayed sleep, he should have taken neend ki goliyan before attending classes, but Allah wished the people to be tested by his fitna. You can go and believe what you want to. Maulana Shah Ahmad Noorani the son of Shah Abdul Aleem Siddiqi and student of Maulana Fazal ar-Rahman Ansari completely refuted the claims against his teacher. If i find the speeches again, they were in cassets, i will post em. you can go and beleive what looks trendy Islam to you. I understand you want Islam to be compatible with modern way of life and modern thought and morals. You want American morality approved Islam.
Please refrain from ad hominems. They only detract from your arguments.
Is what Sheikh Imran seeks an American morality approved Islam?
Are you saying he is lying in that video?

Please refrain from ad hominems. They only detract from your arguments.
Is what Sheikh Imran seeks an American morality approved Islam?
Are you saying he is lying in that video?

He is lieing or he slept far too longer then he should have and therefore missed something out. When thousands of other students of Mawlana Fazal ar-Rahman al-Ansari aren't saying the rubbish Shaykh Imran Hussain is peddling. One student says my teacher said this and thousands of other students of same teachers are not saying our teacher taught this. And when the entire criculim of Madrassa found by Mawlana al-Ansari has is in accordance with Sunni teaching anyone with a sane and intelligent mind will understand where the truth of matter is.

Lastly I don't give a damn about what Mawlana Fazal al-Rahman al-Ansari taught. Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat, Imam Ahmad Raza, the teacher and Peer of Mawlana Shah Abdul Aleem Siddiqi is authority whose equal didn't exist when he was alive and whose equal there isn't now and if Allah wills his equa and greater wont be born till birth of Imam Mahdi. That Imam and his students including Mawlana shah Abdul Aleem Siddiqi hold to understanding that Quranic verses were abrogated, some were forgotten. And above all of them Quran states, verses of Quran were abrogated, and some were forgotten and were then replaced by better injunctions. Its absolute lunacy that you choose to believe in fantasies that you have invented and fantasies that you have attributed to righteous scholars of Islam. Instead of what Allah says. When it is clear that Allah said we abrogate verses and others we have caused to be forgotten then will you believe in Allah or flight of your fantasy? Flight of your fantasy, I know. Who wants to believe in Allah, when Allah is dumb and Shaykh Imran is smart and educated, and Shaykh knows better then Allah ofcourse? And who wants to be a Muslim following the entire Ummah, following the understanding of entire Ummah when there is smart man like Shaykh Imran who is THE ONLY MAN TO PROPERLY UNDERSTAND QURAN? Clearly Prophet Muhammad didn't knew that he was wrong, and Allah didn't know when He told him the following:

“Anas bin Malik said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah say: ‘My nation will not unite on misguidance, so if you see them differing, follow the great majority.’” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H3950]

“Abu Dharr (Allah be pleased with him) reported from the Prophet (Peace be upon him) that,"Two are better than one, and three better than two; so stick to the Jama'ah for verily Allah, Most Great and Glorious, will only unite my nation on guidance." [Ref: Musnad Ahmad, Kitab Al-Ansar, Abu Zar Al Ghaffari, Hadith 20776]

“It has been narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas that the messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: One who found in his Amir something which he disliked should hold his patience, for one who separated from the main body of the Muslims even to the extent of a handspan and then he died would die the death of one belonging to the days of Jahiliyya.”
[Ref: Muslim, B20, H4559]

Entire Muslim Ummah standing against Shaykh Imran Hussain, Allah against Shaykh Imran Hussain and Nabi Muhammad against Shaykh Imran Hussain, but you choose to follow a single man you abandon the Ummah for one lunatic. When Allahs Messenger told you to follow the majority and follow the Jamah (i.e. main group). Since when did one lunatic make majority of Muslim Ummah and when did one mad man compose the main group of Muslims? And since when did his views become authority. You're not interested in Islam and you are not interested in submitting and surrenderiing to Allah and His Messenger. You want Islam that agrees with your life style, your world view. Thats all. YOu want to make Islam into your own image instead of making your self into image of Islam. This is the biggest Fitna of our times. This is what Prophet told us about the coming days:

'Abdullah [bin Mas'ud] narrated that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said: "In the end of time there will come a people young in years, foolish in minds, reciting the Qur'an which will not go beyond their throats, uttering sayings from the best of creatures, going through the religion as an arrow goes through the target." [Ref: Tirmadhi, B7, H2188]

The foolish young immature useless and lone wolfs claiming authority in religion of Islam and hijacking Islam while ignoring clear and emphatic instructions of Prophet. When Prophet said follow the main group the majority the idiot says I am the only one who truly has understood the Quran or this verse. And there is no shortage of idiots who will believe him when they suppose to believe in Allah and the Messenger above all. But noo its Shaykh al-Ansari said this and Shaykh Imran said this. Allah aur RasoolAllah ko kaun poochay jab logh imaan hee al-Ansari aur Imran par lahay hoon, ek darja Allah aur dosray ka RasoolAllah.

He is lieing or he slept far too longer then he should have and therefore missed something out. When thousands of other students of Mawlana Fazal ar-Rahman al-Ansari aren't saying the rubbish Shaykh Imran Hussain is peddling. One student says my teacher said this and thousands of other students of same teachers are not saying our teacher taught this. And when the entire criculim of Madrassa found by Mawlana al-Ansari has is in accordance with Sunni teaching anyone with a sane and intelligent mind will understand where the truth of matter is.

Lastly I don't give a damn about what Mawlana Fazal al-Rahman al-Ansari taught. Sayyidi Ala Hadhrat, Imam Ahmad Raza, the teacher and Peer of Mawlana Shah Abdul Aleem Siddiqi is authority whose equal didn't exist when he was alive and whose equal there isn't now and if Allah wills his equa and greater wont be born till birth of Imam Mahdi. That Imam and his students including Mawlana shah Abdul Aleem Siddiqi hold to understanding that Quranic verses were abrogated, some were forgotten. And above all of them Quran states, verses of Quran were abrogated, and some were forgotten and were then replaced by better injunctions. Its absolute lunacy that you choose to believe in fantasies that you have invented and fantasies that you have attributed to righteous scholars of Islam. Instead of what Allah says. When it is clear that Allah said we abrogate verses and others we have caused to be forgotten then will you believe in Allah or flight of your fantasy? Flight of your fantasy, I know. Who wants to believe in Allah, when Allah is dumb and Shaykh Imran is smart and educated, and Shaykh knows better then Allah ofcourse? And who wants to be a Muslim following the entire Ummah, following the understanding of entire Ummah when there is smart man like Shaykh Imran who is THE ONLY MAN TO PROPERLY UNDERSTAND QURAN? Clearly Prophet Muhammad didn't knew that he was wrong, and Allah didn't know when He told him the following:

“Anas bin Malik said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah say: ‘My nation will not unite on misguidance, so if you see them differing, follow the great majority.’” [Ref: Ibn Majah, B36, H3950]

“Abu Dharr (Allah be pleased with him) reported from the Prophet (Peace be upon him) that,"Two are better than one, and three better than two; so stick to the Jama'ah for verily Allah, Most Great and Glorious, will only unite my nation on guidance." [Ref: Musnad Ahmad, Kitab Al-Ansar, Abu Zar Al Ghaffari, Hadith 20776]

“It has been narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Abbas that the messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: One who found in his Amir something which he disliked should hold his patience, for one who separated from the main body of the Muslims even to the extent of a handspan and then he died would die the death of one belonging to the days of Jahiliyya.”
[Ref: Muslim, B20, H4559]

Entire Muslim Ummah standing against Shaykh Imran Hussain, Allah against Shaykh Imran Hussain and Nabi Muhammad against Shaykh Imran Hussain, but you choose to follow a single man you abandon the Ummah for one lunatic. When Allahs Messenger told you to follow the majority and follow the Jamah (i.e. main group). Since when did one lunatic make majority of Muslim Ummah and when did one mad man compose the main group of Muslims? And since when did his views become authority. You're not interested in Islam and you are not interested in submitting and surrenderiing to Allah and His Messenger. You want Islam that agrees with your life style, your world view. Thats all. YOu want to make Islam into your own image instead of making your self into image of Islam. This is the biggest Fitna of our times. This is what Prophet told us about the coming days:

'Abdullah [bin Mas'ud] narrated that the Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said: "In the end of time there will come a people young in years, foolish in minds, reciting the Qur'an which will not go beyond their throats, uttering sayings from the best of creatures, going through the religion as an arrow goes through the target." [Ref: Tirmadhi, B7, H2188]

The foolish young immature useless and lone wolfs claiming authority in religion of Islam and hijacking Islam while ignoring clear and emphatic instructions of Prophet. When Prophet said follow the main group the majority the idiot says I am the only one who truly has understood the Quran or this verse. And there is no shortage of idiots who will believe him when they suppose to believe in Allah and the Messenger above all. But noo its Shaykh al-Ansari said this and Shaykh Imran said this. Allah aur RasoolAllah ko kaun poochay jab logh imaan hee al-Ansari aur Imran par lahay hoon, ek darja Allah aur dosray ka RasoolAllah.
Just post the links where sheikh Imran's fellow students who studied under Maulana Al Ansari have rebutted what Imran Hosein has said about his and Maulana Al Ansari's interpretation on abrogation?
I wish to read with my own eyes and read that they denounce him and call him a liar or denounce him and Maulana Al Ansari if he is telling the truth.

Do you believe in Allah and His Messenger or not? Why would you even want evidence for something when Allah and His Messenger have given decision on a topic? I don't have time for someone whom Allah and Messenger aren't enough to be convinced about something. I have very busy life I cannot spend hours researching a matter for one man and trying to convince him to believe in what Allah revealed in the Quran. And I don't have any referrences or video speeches. I had referred to Jamia Aleemia, the Madrassa which Mawlana al-Ansari setup and they responded that we adhere to teaching of Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jammah and out Nisaab is in accordance with it. And we follow the Nisaab which founder of Madrassa has setup and our view about abrogation are same as the views of Ahlus Sunnah. They told me some of the students of Mawlana Ansari teach in Jamia Aleemia and none of them have ever attributed the rubbish which Mawlana Imran Hussain is attributing to his teacher. I unfortunately deleted the email.

Blasphemous god has protected the quran are you saying the prophet left the verse out that is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom