What's new

Islamic Eschatology - Strategic importance!

Risale-i Nur:The Rays: The Fifth Ray: Nineteenth Matter: Regarding the Appearance of the Great Mahdi by Bediuzzaman Said Nursi

Bediuzzaman Said Nursi

In the narrations are various different prophecies about the Mahdi (May God be pleased with him), who is one of the signs of the end of time and will be from the Family of the Prophet. In fact, some scholars and saints stated long ago that he had appeared.

God knows best what is right, one interpretation of these various narrations is this: the Great Mahdi will have numerous functions. He will carry out duties in the world of politics, the world of religion, the world of government, and in the many spheres of the world of jihad. Similarly, since every century at a time of despair people are in need of a sort of Mahdi to strengthen their morale or for the possibility of a Mahdi appearing at that time to assist them, through Divine Mercy, every age or perhaps every century a sort of Mahdi has appeared from among the Prophet’s (PBUH) descendants, and preserved his forefather’s Shari‘a and revived his Sunna. The narrations about the Mahdi are various because Muhammad (Peace and blessings be upon him) saw persons who would perform some of the Great Mahdi’s works; for example, the ‘Abbasid Mahdi in the world of politics, and Gawth al-A‘zam, Shah Naqshband, the four spiritual poles, and Twelve Imams in the world of religion. For this reason some of the people of reality said that he had already appeared. Anyway, since this matter has been explained in the Risale-i Nur, we refer discussion of it to that and here only say this:

There is no family in the world so mutually supportive, nor a tribe in such agreement, nor so enlightened a community or society as the family, tribe, community and society of the Prophet’s Family.

Yes, the Prophet’s Family has raised hundreds of sacred heroes, and produced thousands of spiritual leaders of the Umma, and has been nurtured with the leaven of the reality of the Qur’an and the light of belief and honour of Islam, and has thus been perfected. It is therefore totally reasonable that through reviving the Shari‘a of Muhammad (PBUH) and his Sunna and the reality of the Qur’an at the end of time, and proclaiming them and putting them into practice, they should display to the world the perfect justice and veracity of the Great Mahdi, their Commander-in-Chief. This is also both necessary and essential and demanded by the principles of human society.
This is actually a more accurate description of the Mahdi concept; of revivers of religion. This does not detract from either the existence of a final mahdi for Islam nor does it dismiss it.
Mahdi loosely translates to a guide, for which many people could meet that criteria since it too like khalifa is NOT a specific term in origin and can apply to any guide or with Khalifa any form of leader.

At the 2 hr 25 mins mark, a questioner asks about the Muslims of Bharat, and the Sheikh replies that they are in a pathetic state, due to their Scholars. He advises that they should condemn the injustice and oppression of the Muslim dynasties who ruled over India instead of being proud of them.

He said that Pakistan is another story.

Interesting.

@messiach

Last edited:
Interesting. His understanding of international money is excellent. He should talk about it in pakistan.

At the 2 hr 25 mins mark, a questioner asks about the Muslims of Bharat, and the Sheikh replies that they are in a pathetic state, due to their Scholars. He advises that they should condemn the injustice and oppression of the Muslim dynasties who ruled over India instead of being proud of them.

Interesting. His understanding of international money is excellent. He should talk about it in pakistan.
He did say that if the government goes then he would return. We shall see. However there are many in Pakistan who consider him an enemy, not just the "coconut" secularists but even the likes of Zaid Hamid.

Good. Dont worry about cheapster like 'zaid hamid'. His 'brain' is upside down, if he has any.

He did say that if the governemnt goes then he would return. We shall see. However there are many in Pakistan who consider him an enemy, not just the "coconut" secularists but even the likes of Zaid Hamid.

Good. Dont worry about cheapster like 'zaid hamid'. His 'brain' is upside down, if he has any.
So if Zaid Hamid considers him an enemy, then powerful forces in the military and intelligence community of Pakistan would also hold a similar view? No?

You have a point. He can indulge in a debate with military estab., see if he can convince them. This fella zaid hamid is a non-sence, he is of no consequence.
So if Zaid Hamid considers him an enemy, then powerful forces in the military and intelligence community of Pakistan would also hold a similar view? No?

You have a point. He can indulge in a debate with military estab., see if he can convince them. This fella zaid hamid is a non-sence, he is of no consequence.

Bro,

I'v been following Shaykh Imran Hosein for a while now....a lot of his claims are far out there and hes got his own version of what will unfold at the end of time. Yes....he's very screwed on to aspects such as money and the globalists etc but I just think hes too much of a conspiracy theorist.

One of the best analysis which I'v seen on the end of time is by Shaykh Asrar Rashid. He's a scholar and not a loony like others....

Last edited:
The jews themselves accept the international money system to be fraudulent. Globalist phenomenon is well-established. Imran is not the first one or the only one out there.

One of my jewish colleague who happens to be grandson of B.Freedman. He send me his grandfahers famous speech of 1961. Freedman was part of the US establishment who actively conspired to divide and destroy ME.

It is online now. https://playit.pk/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8

Bro,
he's very screwed on to aspects such as money and the globalists etc but I just think hes too much of a conspiracy theorist.

The jews themselves accept the international money system to be fraudulent. Globalist phenomenon is well-established. Imran is not the first one or the only one out there.

One of my jewish colleague who happens to be grandson of B.Freedman. He send me his grandfahers famous speech of 1961. Freedman was part of the US establishment who actively conspired to divide and destroy ME.

When I was in the UK, I happened to visit a very old hamlet in South West England near the city of Bath. There were tombs of Templars Knights who had died in the crusades against muslims whilst pillaging Jeruselum/defeated by Hazrat Salahuddin Ayubi (Rahimullah). These christians and Jews have been conspiring to conquer muslim lands for hundreds of years but Allah ta'ala is the best of planners.

What they did to the Ottomans and the Mughals was devious. I'm recently watching an amazing series on Netflix called 'Resurrection Ertugrul'. Its based loosely on the life of the father of Hazrat Osama (the founder of the Ottoman empire) - Ghazi Ertugrul. Would definately watch it - it serves us a reminder that how once
the muslims ruled for hundreds of years but with Islam at its core, not like our leaders today, like Nawaz Shareef & the Zardaris who rule for gread and loot.

Allah ta'ala will send us a righteous leader In Sha Allah but we have to better ourselves first.

@TMA
No scholar is 100% true regarding islamic teachings. It is a vast subject. A scholar knows far more then a layman but definitely not everything. He may be correct on 95% issues but may be wrong on the rest of 5%.Shiekh imran has a vast knowledge but sometimes he is terribly and in a recent lecture shamelessly wrong. In a recent lecture when someone asked him "what is the true religion" he gave a political answer like our politicians inorder to get their respect.The way he defames most of the muslim warriors inorder to get respect from his "rum" is wrong. He probably never read the hadith regarding the end times war of "ruum" with muslims and they will be under 80 flags. It is a long hadith in sahi muslim

Agree with you on one thing....he always talks badly abt the Ottomans - which is weird.

Unfortunately, PDF Rules have stated that religious discussions are not allowed.
We can of course discuss Islam. It is part of politics and history. But, yes, one should stay away from bigotry.

Thanks, I'll look into Please God

Well my advice is for you to look into it yourself. Watch his videos, read his books, you will understand.

Examples from Islamic eschatology: we can identify where Gog & Magog are located. We can identify where the Anti-Christ commenced his mission to rule the world. We can identify those Christians who will have the greatest love and affection for us Muslims, we can also identify those who wish to harm us and want to stab us in the back and so much more.

From Islamic Eschatology we know that Muslims will make an alliance with Ar Rum (and the heart of Ar Rum is now within the Russian Federation) therefore Pakistan should be striving very hard to make this alliance with Russia akin to the one with China.

We can connect the dots of history and anticipate what is to come.

From a national perspective it is strategically very important! With whom should we make allies? With whom should we stay clear of? Even from an individual perspective it is very important!
....but after the victory, Ar Rum will show its treachery and will join hands with NATO, that will be commencement of the great battle of eighty flags.
Russian Federation most probably the Byzantium, orthodox church apart from original church in Istanbul in Russia.

I understand if the management want to close this thread as there will be trolls who will resort to insult and slander as they realize the huge importance of this subject and they will use the technique of insult and slander to shut down any discussion. May I suggest that those trolls be banned and not the thread as that would give them victory they seek.

In no way do I seek to spread hatred against other religions and neither does the subject of Islamic eschatology. That should be clear if you have watched Sheikh Imran Hosein's videos.
Just because accidents happen, we don't stop driving. Thread should continue based on facts and knowledge.

No, Zaid Hamid has been disowned by the military leadership as their de facto rep in the media.
It takes a lot of knowledge and very open mind and heart to understand the Sh. Imran Nazar Hossain.

No, Zaid Hamid has been disowned by the military leadership as their de facto rep in the media.
It takes a lot of knowledge and very open mind and heart to understand the Sh. Imran Nazar Hossain.

Syed Zaid Hamid was my batch mate from NED.
In our 2nd year he mysteriously disappeared from classes and then suddenly reapparated in our 3rd year in the attire of an Afghanistan resistance fghter. A head turban reminiscing of great Turkic Conquerer, Sultan Muhammad Fateh, chest adorned by crisscrossing magazine belts and shoulder weighed by an AK-47. Guy was leading an entourage of Afghan resistance commanders, Engr. Ahmed Shah amongst others to the NED auditorium where we all listened to legendary fighters and dreamed the dream of a Pan- Afghana Empire elastically streached from Pakistan to Volgograd at one end and Altayskiy Kray at the other. I could clearly see three greats of history, Cyrus the Great, Alexander the Great, and Peter the Great; twitching in their graves.

Note: Any resemblance to any person and place mentioned in this post is only by chance and poster is not responsible for any percived damage to readers' psychological well being.

Back
Top Bottom