What's new

Islamic-Christian Commission warns of fake Jewish history imposed on the Te

If your ancestors were monkey then what would be your descendants? :cheesy:

You don't have to worry about me.
I have the genealogical lineage from the first man on Earth to me.

My ansestors had a COMMON origin with other Primates not monkeys. We parted from the ansestors of "Monkeys" 30 million years ago. BTW Monkey is not a group of a similar species. E.G New world Primates look like Monkeys but they are not. When Embyros are 4 weeks to 3 month old, you can see a Tail that has the same Protien composites as more primative primates like the African monkies. You and I still have that tail bone. BTW we are Great apes not mokies. LOL at the scientific Illitracy..

There is no First man on Earth.

XTREME, if you dont know about science, please don't embarrass us, evolution is based on archaeological and DNA evidence. Don't embarass us Muslims, I believe in Adam AS but please don't do the "hurr durr i didnt come frem teh monkeyss Luz" routine.

Those Great Apes/neanderthals etc. were put by God for his reasons, but you don't really know which of those were the first to be "sentient", if they didn't have enough intelligence to question who is my God and why am I here they weren't humans. Adam AS was the first real human.

So you do believe Human came from Sea?? Eyes were created by nature?? Nature??? our blood ph is 7.4 anything less or more would be disaster, was decided by nature??? Infidel, Grow up!!
all living being are mutant via natural selection.
and mutation is keep going.

Which Commission?
Anyone can call themselves a Commission, me, my friend Smith and my dog Vuvff can call ourselves a Commission.
it's a non story from a Palestinian news agency. Be a little critical of your sources.

all living being are mutant via natural selection.
and mutation is keep going.

so by means of natural selection only Human got this huge brain at the same time opposable thumb!! lol

other species of Homo Genus are extinct and they were not Human, but closely related to Human!!

1st Human ( Homo Sapien) is ADAM (pbuh)!!

The Commission called for a firm refutation of the fake history --
Note the lack of any SPECIFIC accusation of fakery? So it's just another example of words specifically meant to increase Jew-hatred and historical denial among Arabs and Muslims.

Why should Pakistanis care about such efforts? Maybe they can tell each other that here, right now.

My ansestors had a COMMON origin with other Primates not monkeys. We parted from the ansestors of "Monkeys" 30 million years ago. BTW Monkey is not a group of a similar species. E.G New world Primates look like Monkeys but they are not. When Embyros are 4 weeks to 3 month old, you can see a Tail that has the same Protien composites as more primative primates like the African monkies. You and I still have that tail bone. BTW we are Great apes not mokies. LOL at the scientific Illitracy..

No need to be a scientist dude ... a stretched face with hairy stuffs called monkey. And congrtaz as u r converted so u now better learn some human facts.

XTREME, if you dont know about science, please don't embarrass us, evolution is based on archaeological and DNA evidence. Don't embarass us Muslims, I believe in Adam AS but please don't do the "hurr durr i didnt come frem teh monkeyss Luz" routine.

Those Great Apes/neanderthals etc. were put by God for his reasons, but you don't really know which of those were the first to be "sentient", if they didn't have enough intelligence to question who is my God and why am I here they weren't humans. Adam AS was the first real human.

Not embarrassing u.
Even u people are embarrassing the whole mankind by calling them Apes & monkeys.

No need to be a scientist dude ... a stretched face with hairy stuffs called monkey. And congrtaz as u r converted so u now better learn some human facts.

Not embarrassing u.
Even u people are embarrassing the whole mankind by calling them Apes & monkeys.

How do you explain atavism that occurs from time to time within the human population? Yeah, google for the word! :lol:

Anti-Christ/Dajjal is a group of people that reject Jesus as Christ.
Looks like we are on early stages of it. Dammn to Censored Internet.

Back
Top Bottom