What's new

Islamabad's phobia of Pindi boys

Once upon a time, there was a Sitara market also as was a place called Aab-Para.

So not old enough them hmm ?

Everyone who grew up in the 80's/90's knows about Sitara Market, the open air market popular with expats.

I presonally find Islooites more annoying then them pindi boyses. Most of the islooites originally heir from pindi anyways.
Technically speaking, if one were to be a real douche anyone from section I-9 and H sector are practically Pindiwalla's.

If you're going to charge an entrance fee, everyone should pay except for women and children. Why shouldn't the rich and famous pay as well? Typical VIP culture. Its not my kind of place and setting and the type of people i wouldn't rub shoulders with, howoever Azad Kashmiris are exempt from entrance fee. Feeling privileged already!
Minting money out of commoners is how business is done in Pakistan. All the "privileged" classes which are exempted from paying the entrance fee are also the one's who don't even pay taxes. That's the way this country is being run and then they want us to feel proud of it.

Everyone who grew up in the 80's/90's knows about Sitara Market, the open air market popular with expats.

Technically speaking, if one were to be a real douche anyone from section I-9 and H sector are practically Pindiwalla's.

If I can get this right, the classes were as follows

Sector E is for the elite
F was for foreigners
G for the government employees.
H for the hospitals
I for the idiots who think they live in Islamabad but actually do not.

F was for foreigners
H for the hospitals

Spot on :D

Centaurus is an overrated and overpriced cesspit for Phoondi. And trust me that it's not only the Pindiwala's doing the Phoondi, the only difference between the Pindi wala's and the Isloites you ask?

Pindi Walla: Rides a 125, wears clothes from Ghakkar Plaza, Pathan Key Rayban and a fist full of cash and pocket full of lint.

Isloite Phondi Masters: Drives or rides in daddy's ranger rover and has an entourage of thugs behind him in a vigo or two... Wears overpriced tat from Cotton&Cotton or UCB, possibly sporting a Hublot or Breitling navitimer to show how cool and rich he is.

Also why would anyone pay Rs. 100 to get in and then have to pay 200/300% more than RRP for the same tat you can get from Jinnah Super? I spotted a Cannon EOS 760D for Rs. 175,000 for an entry level DLSR camera?!!! .... Get F***** !
I've been living in pindi ---- fit the past 5-6 months .. (On/off).. And still haven't visited islamabads hotspots apart from restaurants etc... Cesspit of poooondi ? The fork..:lol:

This is not a law. It is a fee charged to enter private property.

these fuktards dont deserve a free market/society....and it's no surprise gov. control literally everything from oil prices to food prices, everything. And a NOC required for even the most minor stuff....

Dil ki baat keh di!

There was an article in DAWN I think which explained all the sectors.

G- General class
E- Executive Class
F- FIrst Class
I- Wannabe Islamabad
H- I dont remember now! :p

DHA and Bahria residents also come in that category!

Edit: Somebody already mentioned it!

Pakistani's are highly status conscious lot-----Now that Centaurus is charging people by establishing class discrimination, hordes of people will flock to Centaurus to gloat------ "we are exempted from entrance fee" :pop:

Pindi should've it's own Centaurus lol
I know that was tongue-in-cheek, but Pindi, and all other towns and cities of Pakistan, need to be properly managed along the lines that Islamabad is (and I'm not by any means saying Islamabad is managed very well).

I'm not saying that because it'll stop the 'Pindi boys' from going to Islamabad, but because it's a really sad state of affairs that a large city like Pindi is so lacking in infrastructure and facilities that its youth have to travel to Islamabad and deal with the prejudice and insults of the Isloo elite to just have a good time.

Minting money out of commoners is how business is done in Pakistan. All the "privileged" classes which are exempted from paying the entrance fee are also the one's who don't even pay taxes. That's the way this country is being run and then they want us to feel proud of it.

My comment is going to be slightly off-topic, but it's relevant to this social status problem in our country. This disease is also in A.K. I've seen people who wear shalwar kameez treated poorly than those who wear gora clothes. When my friends and relatives come from abroad, they wear shalwar kameez and want to go to restaurants like Rupyal and Nafees because they're more likely to have higher hygiene standards. As you might know, these ''walathiya'' are always worried about tummy upsets, etc.

The ''attitude'' comes from those at the front desk as if vo koy kisyka raj ki putr hai .

Our people are extremely prejudice to the poor! Karachi heatwave where 1200 people died and no one cared to give them water. We know what the government is like, but who stopped the ordinary people from helping? Like the ulema say, leaders are a reflection of the people. They don't come from the sky, but come from the people.

Islamabad is an artificial city. No history, culture, and life and the kind of people who live there are mostly new money.

Don't understand this law.. we have a dozen or more big malls in the kolkata like this.Everyone is allowed and chills for as long as u want.No restrictions.This is just crap rule.

I know that was tongue-in-cheek, but Pindi, and all other towns and cities of Pakistan, need to be properly managed along the lines that Islamabad is (and I'm not by any means saying Islamabad is managed very well).

I'm not saying that because it'll stop the 'Pindi boys' from going to Islamabad, but because it's a really sad state of affairs that a large city like Pindi is so lacking in infrastructure and facilities that its youth have to travel to Islamabad and deal with the prejudice and insults of the Isloo elite to just have a good time.

That's precisely what I meant :)

F was for foreigners
H for the hospitals
F is/was also for govt employees.

Jinab Sitara, Abpara aur Ayub market mai tou zindagi guzar gai (20 saal :P)

Mai dhabe pe chai cigarette peene wala ghareeb banda hun lolz :D

Back
Top Bottom