What's new

Islamabad--- Updates

If you were going back to Pakistan to retire, would you live in Islamabad or somewhere else? Or is Islamabad (and perhaps Pakistan as a whole) so far “gone” that it’s not even a consideration?

Some people think 1st Gen Pakistani want to come back to retire in Pakistan. Is that the case for you? And if not, why?
A couple of years ago, I seriously considered moving back to Islamabad in the next few years before my retirement. Still, I am unsure if I want to move back to Islamabad/Pakistan under current circumstances. This is just too painful to watch the decent. I wanted to share my education and experience through teaching and consulting, but not anymore.

"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men were wrong." (Voltaire)

President Zia-ul-Haq visit to the under-construction Faisal Masjid Islamabad.
Year 1980.

View attachment 951369
You will find the same marble used in Faisal masjid in some of the houses in G-10, F-10 and F-8. lol

A couple of years ago, I seriously considered moving back to Islamabad in the next few years before my retirement. Still, I am unsure if I want to move back to Islamabad/Pakistan under current circumstances. This is just too painful to watch the decent. I wanted to share my education and experience through teaching and consulting, but not anymore.

"It is dangerous to be right in matters where established men were wrong." (Voltaire)

You will find the same marble used in Faisal masjid in some of the houses in G-10, F-10 and F-8. lol
May you live a long life, Inshallah, so that when this will pass, you can return and live in Islamabad in peace.

Pakistan Gate ...

1694463661948.png

May you live a long life, Inshallah, so that when this will pass, you can return and live in Islamabad in peace.
Mate! Thanks for the prayers and being optimistic about the future. You are a better person than me.

I am not very hopeful about the condition in our homeland. Society is rotten to its core and most of the people are living in a la la land.

Last edited:
Under Construction Goldcrest Views Apartments at Defence Housing Authority - DHA Phase 2 Islamabad.

40 Floors Towers ... Total Seven Towers

1699040326262.png

1699040254727.png

1699040279712.png

1699040376670.png

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom