What's new

Islamabad The Luxury Car Capital !

When we are talking about Luxury cars, where is Mehran and FX ?

if they all pool their money they can build their own car factory.
i am not joking Pakistanis including all ethnics can be the most egotistic, braggarts , look at me i am richer better than you, with selfish sly mentality. survival of the most sly n corrupt.

I have been in argument wit ppl who would say ha i am richer than you you wat my pesay is halal i own a business but then i say but do you pay your illegal worker fair wage, do you not try dodging tax, do you not up the price which is against the rules, how bout you buying stolen good to resell for full price wat about selling expired food produce. When corona was in full swing shameless Pakistani cash n carries raised the price on meat/other food.

Normally I like and read with interest, threads or posts by windjammer. But when comes to rich people and their "luxury" while millions are left in a destitute state. Well now, I care not for "luxury" for my beloved Prophet, my leader, Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam led a life of simplicity and was one who remain hungry for days, yet His state of Imaan was more powerful than a million mountains. Lest we forget who we are .... Muslim!

Normally I like and read with interest, threads or posts by windjammer. But when comes to rich people and their "luxury" while millions are left in a destitute state. Well now, I care not for "luxury" for my beloved Prophet, my leader, Nabi Muhammad Alaihi Salaat-u-Wassalam led a life of simplicity and was one who remain hungry for days, yet His state of Imaan was more powerful than a million mountains. Lest we forget who we are .... Muslim!
There is absolutely nothing wrong with spending your money as long as you pay your taxes, zakat and other dues on time.

Stop this shaming of people spending their money (as long as it is halal).

Last edited:
All stolen HARAM KI KAMAI, what's to be proud of? I can bet no one paid the full import duty on any of these cars

No big deal, they make Roll Royces in Pakistan

They were already making Glocks and M4s, what’s next Learjets? Take out all your IMF data or World Bank indicators, these people and this country is heading for greatness.

Last edited:

But we Ain't got 40-50m people living on food stamps out here tho.. Pun intended:p:

The so-called world's greatest nation and economy has a whopping 40-50m ppl living on food stamps that is like twice the population of Taiwan

Last edited:
kya hum apko mafia lagty hain sir ? :rolleyes: . there are bussinessmen too in this city they have every right to use money as they want .

Tax chore Mafia
find me one sugar mill owner in a Law abiding country who owns a jet

Back
Top Bottom